The [Elden Ring] Has Shattered

2»

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    What's today?

I know there's a PS5 Sony event, but what does that have to do with Elden Ring? If they didn't show Elden Ring during any of their other PS5 game showcases, why would they show it today during what is assumed to be the price, launch date, and preorder reveal for the hardware?

Mojo_Jojo
  • metaghostmetaghost Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    What's today?

I know there's a PS5 Sony event, but what does that have to do with Elden Ring? If they didn't show Elden Ring during any of their other PS5 game showcases, why would they show it today during what is assumed to be the price, launch date, and preorder reveal for the hardware?

While I don't think Elden Ring is on the menu, it is presumed/heavily rumored that today's PS5 showcase will have some number of unrevealed big titles, with Final Fantasy 16 most prominently rumored.

KoopahTroopah
  • ZavianZavian Registered User regular

gyj50gsa0rrg.jpeg

KoopahTroopah3clipseAegis
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Yeah I doubt we'll get Elden Ring gameplay. We could get Demon's Souls gameplay though.

Twitch: KoopahTroopah - Steam: Koopah - Extra-Life 2020: KoopahTroopah
    Switch: KoopahTroopah - PSN: Koopah089
  • ED!ED! Registered User regular
    Almost assuredly getting Demon's Souls and likely the announcement that it will be a launch title which would give SONY another co-op title (alongside Godfall, which we will probably see. . .again).

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Less than no interest in Godfall but if Sony can make Elden Ring announcement "theirs" then that's what I hunger for. Demon's Souls good too.

camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
    KoopahTroopahstopgap
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    I saw activity and the thread title, couldn't remember if that was always the title, and thought maybe it'd been canceled.

FencingsaxElldrenKoopahTroopah
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    *turns hollow*

5myiokloks5d.png
    TehSpectre
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Clearly, Fromsoft refuses to tell us anything about Elden Ring so it's a bigger surprise when a gameplay trailer drops and it becomes clear this is also a successor to Armored Core, with big fantasy mecha battles. And its taking a while since they haven't worked on their mecha stuff in a while.

/tinfoil

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    So clearly the Elden Ring is a master keyring to a set of ancient and powerful robots.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Kamar
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Eldenring subreddit:
    3uxed8s810xp.jpg

5myiokloks5d.png
    The Zombie PenguinBRIAN BLESSEDElldrenKoopahTroopahMorninglord
  • BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    Honestly if anywhere, an Elden Ring trailer will probably appear during an Xbox presentation. Bandai Namco frequently markets its games during Xbox conferences and the initial announcement trailer showed up at an Xbox E3 presentation. I would be extremely surprised at this point if it showed up on a Sony show.