As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

E3 is over. Start your GOTY speculation

• pookapooka Registered User regular
    the lav clipped to the duvet is the best part

lfchwLd.jpg
    LasbrookBahamutZEROCrippl3
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    What a wet fart of an ending

el_vicioDee Kae
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular

Don't do this to me.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    ReynoldsBlankZoe
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular

I dunno man having Kenny with a mic'd up blanket hiding behind a couch so that he and Xavier aren't on camera at the same time and giving some goofy Three's Company shit is fun as hell

CYpGAPn.png
    PwnanObrien
    Can't wait to have Kenny's new friend Boogie on!

Lasbrook
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    When Alex quickly bailed, I could have sworn they were going to bring Werner Herzog on.

BahamutZEROReynolds
    I do think that this is going on a bit long and is too outright plug-y but the initial bits were great

CYpGAPn.png
    VeldrinASimPersonBahamutZEROLasbrookNiryaCrippl3Dee KaePwnanObrien
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I do think that this is going on a bit long and is too outright plug-y but the initial bits were great

It does feel like they realized they could get Kenny but couldn't figure out a place for him, so they decided "fuck it, extra segment!"

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    Reynolds
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular

I dunno man having Kenny with a mic'd up blanket hiding behind a couch so that he and Xavier aren't on camera at the same time and giving some goofy Three's Company shit is fun as hell

Unless you don't care about wrestling or wrestlers.

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Annnnnnd that's a wrap on E3.

el_vicio wrote: »

I mean

Yeah

If that's the case then just...don't watch it? Like it was clear early on it was a wrestling thing

CYpGAPn.png
    edited June 2019

In theory, this segment works even with the wrestling!

Kenny Omega is just not the brand ambassador I would want to associate my website with in 2019

WeedLordVegeta on
    Legacy
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    How did they never have Xavier come back? I feel like they were really burying the lede on that near the end.

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    big fan of ACAB being the new GB chat meme

Kenny Omega is just not the brand ambassador I would wany to associate my website with in 2019

To be fair, I don't know which AEW person would be better than Kenny here. Maaaaaybe Cody but he can have a tendency to really put his foot in his mouth at times.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    BlankZoeReynoldsPwnanObrien
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    how can i possibly go to bed now i'm too hyped up on lockdown juice

east coast stay awake clubbbbbb

uc3ufTB.png
    Crippl3
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    How did they never have Xavier come back? I feel like they were really burying the lede on that near the end.

I imagine Xavier can't appear on screen with Kenny Omega due to contact stuff.

BlankZoePwnanObrien

Kenny Omega is just not the brand ambassador I would wany to associate my website with in 2019
    I mean Xavier was literally on a press conference stage with AJ "The Gay Community" Styles on Monday, who is also a very frequent guest on his channel

I agree Kenny hanging with Boogie sucks and that he hasn't handled criticism as well as he should have but I wouldn't consider him fuckin Cancelled or whatever

CYpGAPn.png
    PwnanObrien
    Nirya wrote: »

To be fair, I don't know which AEW person would be better than Kenny here. Maaaaaybe Cody but he can have a tendency to really put his foot in his mouth at times.

I think Cody actually comports himself better as an ambassador than Kenny does at this point

I mean Xavier was literally on a press conference stage with AJ "The Gay Community" Styles on Monday, who is also a very frequent guest on his channel

I agree Kenny hanging with Boogie sucks and that he hasn't handled criticism as well as he should have but I wouldn't consider him fuckin Cancelled or whatever

*vomits*

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

caligynefob
    edited June 2019

Gesturing vaguely at the chasyn rance stuff

I don't trust the dude any farther than I can throw him at this point and I also don't watch Woods' channel because he associates with Styles

WeedLordVegeta on
    Welp, that was E3 everyone. I'm going to bed.

I mean

Yeah

If that's the case then just...don't watch it? Like it was clear early on it was a wrestling thing

Fact aside that I think that's a really bad reaction to someone not enjoying the same thing you do for a reason and expressing that, it wasn't clear that it's a wrestling (only) thing until that Kenny guy showed up and ended up on the couch. At least not to me, because, since I don't care about wrestling, I don't know who that is and if it means the segment will focus on the guy.

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    That was a fun bit in the beginning but boy did that get boring quickly.

BahamutZEROel_vicioCrippl3

I think Cody actually comports himself better as an ambassador than Kenny does at this point

That's fair.

Honestly Page should probably be the person they should be getting out there in front of everyone but I don't know how ready he is for that.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    WeedLordVegeta

That's fair.

Honestly Page should probably be the person they should be getting out there in front of everyone but I don't know how ready he is for that.

For GB Nites specifically it should be Greg and Big Dust

That's fair.

For GB Nites specifically it should be Greg and Big Dust

I mean, for everything it should be Greg and Big Dust. Just thought that went unsaid.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    WeedLordVegeta
    Popping Bombs and Talking Hogs

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    big fan of ACAB being the new GB chat meme

Giantbomb has been calling out the POLICE STATE for years so it makes sense

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    "We have one drink that will make you vomit your conscience up- which is an actual character that will run away and climb up into the rafters- and your dialogue choices will be fucked up until you chase it down and get it back"

I think that may have happened to me.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    "We have one drink that will make you vomit your conscience up- which is an actual character that will run away and climb up into the rafters- and your dialogue choices will be fucked up until you chase it down and get it back"

I think that may have happened to me.

A shame you never caught it.

usnTyq4.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    ZonugalKwoaru
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular

Goooooood do I wanna play Afterparty

I absolutely adore Oxenfree, so Afterparty is day 1 for me.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
    Mx. QuillPwnanObrienStempy
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Meant to post this earlier, but Cyberpunk 2077 will not have a single song on its soundtrack as good as This Synthetic Life

A lot of the Audio Network music used this year sounded like an Audio Network version of She.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6odDOOyUawY

Mwx884o.jpg
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I don't know who Kenny Omega is so kinda glad I went to bed instead.

Aistan wrote: »
    I don't know who Kenny Omega is so kinda glad I went to bed instead.

Is it because you didn't want to wake Kenny Omega?

Dude's trying to sleep and all these people are in his hotel room.

Mwx884o.jpg
    SproutCrippl3Reynolds
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    No I'm at home in my house. I don't live in LA and I didn't go to E3 at all.

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    You know what I’m real happy about, no Death Stranding

I hope it’s not at TGS or Gamescom either

I don’t want to hear impressions from people watching a 40 minute gameplay demo

I want nobody to know anything until the day it comes out

6F32U1X.png
    SageinaRageOlivawTonkka
    My biggest take-away from E3 is just how quietly influential Oxenfree apparently was. There were like ten games about time loops this year.

Mwx884o.jpg
    My biggest take-away from E3 is just how quietly influential Oxenfree apparently was. There were like ten games about time loops this year.

I feel like Outer Wilds and 12 Minutes have been in development long enough that they likely weren't influenced by Oxenfree. Dunno about Blair Witch or Deathloop.

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Oxenfree wasn't really about time loops the same way any of those are anyway.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
    PeewiMidnite