As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Important Question [chat]

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    His country, not for the first time
    Variable wrote: »
    there should always be a New Jersey option

Can the dirty jers ever really be let down? It's all up from the bottom isn't it?

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    when 1 person is picked twice do they get 10 or 20 minutes

yes

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

They actually only get 90 seconds in that case and then we have to go to penalties.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2019

If they haven't done it in ten they probably won't do it in another ten.

Bogart on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    2 hours into the smash documentary

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    His parents
    It was a 14 minute gap.

Let's just do 3 hail mary's and call it a chat.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    God
    Man the heat and then rain, you could parachute with a life jacket right now.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    His parents
    Honk wrote: »
    It's no coincodence that me being made the building manager, also coincided with a 2 degree drop in building temp

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    God
    It seems that somehow my college lost records of giving me several vaccines I had while I was there???????? One of which is my guardasil. What the fuck lol

My new doctor wants the vaccine records and I guess now I don't know what to tell them

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    It was a 14 minute gap.

How do they decide if it is a Hail Mary or an Our Father or some third prayer option offence?

Do you think they just throw out the largest number people will believe? Do you think they keep increasing the number every time a congregant enters the booth?

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    God
    It seems that somehow my college lost records of giving me several vaccines I had while I was there???????? One of which is my guardasil. What the fuck lol

My new doctor wants the vaccine records and I guess now I don't know what to tell them

Colleges provide vaccinations?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited June 2019

Tell them to call the college and let the two records people figure it out.

Edit:

You can also request a full set of records from the school. And from notes and so on they should be able to piece it together as well even if there isn't specific coding/dates. Though that could be in billing records as well.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    God
    Honk wrote: »
    It's no coincodence that me being made the building manager, also coincided with a 2 degree drop in building temp

Literal saint Zepherin

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Looks like decent odds I'll be in Boston next week. And probably with some time for beers one evening.

Who are the Boston chatters?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    God
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Edit:

You can also request a full set of records from the school. And from notes and so on they should be able to piece it together as well even if there isn't specific coding/dates. Though that could be in billing records as well.

Yeah I already did that, that's how I caught it. They sent me my vaccine records and it was missing, I called them, they said they have no record of me ever getting that vaccine (and also only one flu shot on file even though I got them every year)

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    God
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Looks like decent odds I'll be in Boston next week. And probably with some time for beers one evening.

What's bringing you to bean town?

• Options
    Brody wrote: »

Most have medical centers attached for the attending population to use for low co-pays/free if they use the college's health plan.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    God
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Whaaaaat. I'm going to Boston THIS week. Curse you mojo

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Kamiro Satisfactory wants me to find copper ore in order to basically do anything useful and i don't see any around and i only played like an hour and maybe it's good but i'll have to give it more time to figure that out

Have you tried scanning for ore?

i did. it's all iron as far as i can see

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I don't think anyone in chat is from Boston

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

Edit:

Yeah I already did that, that's how I caught it. They sent me my vaccine records and it was missing, I called them, they said they have no record of me ever getting that vaccine (and also only one flu shot on file even though I got them every year)

Ask for the full records not just the vaccine records. Also all your test and the doctor's notes. They have to give it to you via HIPAA. Also see if you can get a billing record for all your visits. The latter may be more difficult but it would have charge codes even if you didn't pay anything.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    His parents

File a HIPPA complaint, your college is legally obligated to retain your records for 6 years, and give them to you on your request. Usually they give them to the doctor you choose, but my wife had this issue with her dentist saying they didn't have her x-rays, she informed them that if they didn't have her x-rays to her new dentist by the close of business she would be filing a HIPPA complaint and would make it her new project to make sure they were fined for every violation. Fuck if they didn't get her the x-rays...didn't even charge her an administrative fee (which is allowed) for them either.
    https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/filing-a-complaint/index.html

• Options
    God

Edit:

Ask for the full records not just the vaccine records. Also all your test and the doctor's notes. They have to give it to you via HIPAA. Also see if you can get a billing record for all your visits. The latter may be more difficult but it would have charge codes even if you didn't pay anything.

Ok will do

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    God

dankey plz

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

Most have medical centers attached for the attending population to use for low co-pays/free if they use the college's health plan.

And oh my god does my department stay the fuck away from the EHR stuff over there. Sure we have to deal with PCI, but HIPPA is scary as all fuck!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    God

Well yeah living in the city is stupid expensive.

• Options
    God

Ah, I did Community College. We might have had a campus nurse.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    God
    Chanus the Iron Age is after the Bronze Age so you don’t need copper anymore.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    90 mins until i can leave work to go play football

doot doot

• Options
  • Options
    His parents
    JebusUD wrote: »
    It was a 14 minute gap.

How do they decide if it is a Hail Mary or an Our Father or some third prayer option offence?

Do you think they just throw out the largest number people will believe? Do you think they keep increasing the number every time a congregant enters the booth?
    I think it's based on the nature of the offense. I dunno they do 6 years of seminary school for this stuff and I have had no reason to learn.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

Ah, I did Community College. We might have had a campus nurse.

Community colleges are a totally different animal.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Kamiro Satisfactory wants me to find copper ore in order to basically do anything useful and i don't see any around and i only played like an hour and maybe it's good but i'll have to give it more time to figure that out

Have you tried scanning for ore?

i did. it's all iron as far as i can see

When you hold down "C" to get the radial wheel of scanning options, is Iron the only option?

when i what

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

omg i have to do the same thing right now
    i need my vaccinations for work

• Options
    God
    It was a 14 minute gap.

There is a book with all the possible offences in it, and a price for each one. The real question, is why did the priests spend so much time fantasizing all these sins?

• Options
    i did not know you could hold down C to get a radial wheel of scanning options so seems that is part of my problem

• Options
    God

Edit:

Ok will do

Hmm ok she is checking again and is going to send me everything. I hope they're in there somewhere >:(

• Options
    God
    It was a 14 minute gap.

There is a book with all the possible offences in it, and a price for each one. The real question, is why did the priests spend so much time fantasizing all these sins?

If you have sex with your sibling, its 12 Hail Mary's, but if the two of you are the same gender, its only 3. If you are both underage, then you are fine.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i did not know you could hold down C to get a radial wheel of scanning options so seems that is part of my problem

You can't spell "chanus" without mixing up a "scan"

This discussion has been closed.