As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

operation prank Grey Ghost is complete in the [TV] thread

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    What's the worst episode of Friends, is there like a secret episode where someone was killed off camera by falling lighting and it never aired

Off the top of my head?

Maybe The One With The Male Nanny?

In terms of quality? Probably something in the first season.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Probably one with a bad guest star that they focus on way too much.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Brad Pitt IS pretty bad on it...

6F32U1X.png
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    there is too much good stuff around brad pitt's character for it to be a bad episode.

worst episode's definitely the one with chandler's dad.

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I find Brad Pitt's terrible sitcom acting to be both hilarious and endearing.

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    The Americans is done and is on the shelf of extremely good endings, delightfully ambiguous (beyond the IRL history) but still managing to tie up loose ends? Impressive.
    love love love Stan's girlfriend not getting confirmed one way or the other, I still wonder if that was a plot that the writers had on their own or if it was pulled out of The Discourse and built up from there.

also Stan explaining to Henry why he's so good at hockey.

and Paige getting the Benji from Mission Impossible moment of finally getting to wear a mask wig. That scene in the garage at her apartment is an all timer though, absolutely fantastic.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    I saw the box set of the entire run of The Americans at Best Buy for 35 dollars

DVD, though...

6F32U1X.png
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    I saw the box set of the entire run of The Americans at Best Buy for 35 dollars

DVD, though...

Is it still there???

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Working through season 2 of Mindhunter and it's still very good. They only issues I have with it so far is too many storylines and the thing going on with Bill's kid.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh I like Joe Hill quote a lot but that fuckin apple fell like straight down then rolled back towards the trunk

Oh absolutely dude

If you don’t have the patience for King, well, Hill’s basically the same

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    against my better judgment I watched The Boys

I give it some credit for sucking me in enough in the first couple eps that I bothered finishing it up, but the whole thing feels so... empty and stupid by the end. I actually think they build kind of an interesting world, but then populate it with the most vapid and banal characters possible.

also the ending was very unsatisfying (maybe that's true to the source material? Dunno, could never get more than a little way into it)

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    I started watching Supernatural as my second monitor entertainment while I play games so I can catch up by the time the final season comes out and watch it with friends. I just realized there's 14 seasons and each is 22 episodes long, so I've got 205 hours to watch. I don't know if I'll make it.

Mai-Kero on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I should probably switch up my second monitor entertainment, it's pretty much just been Bob's Burgers constantly for awhile now

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Watching Forged in Fire what seems to be S5E1, the rookies edition one.

Boy do I want to shove Tyler in a locker.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I finished Hannibal yesterday, after starting the series earlier this year. Amazing show but very disappointed
    they didn't even kiss! They should have fucked! Where was the shot of full penetration?!

Probably the most homo erotic show I've ever watched

Mai-Kero wrote: »
    I started watching Supernatural as my second monitor entertainment while I play games so I can catch up by the time the final season comes out and watch it with friends. I just realized there's 14 seasons and each is 22 episodes long, so I've got 205 hours to watch. I don't know if I'll make it.

Hey, season 3 is only 16 episodes long!

And also happens to be the best season.

old ruby > new ruby

now and forever

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Old Ruby is Laurel right

CYpGAPn.png
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Old Ruby is Laurel right

No, Laurel is the Black Canary

Old Ruby is Laurel right

yup

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    And new Ruby is Sam’s wife.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Old Ruby is Laurel right

no, she's yanny

DJ Eebs wrote: »
    Old Ruby is Laurel right

no, she's yanny
    Oh fuck off

CYpGAPn.png
    aw man, I thought the end of season 2 of Glow meant Horatio Sanz would be recurring

now I learn he's not on it at all

6F32U1X.png
    The latter part of this Forged in Fire season has a tournament between different disciplines of smiths (Armorers/Modern Metalworkers/Farriers/Blacksmiths) with the 4 winners competing in a finals round for 50 grand

The Armorer episode has all of the armorers whining about how much harder their job is and how they aren't used to bladesmithing bullshit

CYpGAPn.png
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    against my better judgment I watched The Boys

I give it some credit for sucking me in enough in the first couple eps that I bothered finishing it up, but the whole thing feels so... empty and stupid by the end. I actually think they build kind of an interesting world, but then populate it with the most vapid and banal characters possible.

also the ending was very unsatisfying (maybe that's true to the source material? Dunno, could never get more than a little way into it)

there's more seasons of the show, it's not the end yet

Scientists should study whatever dark alchemy has led to Marc Maron and Alison Brie having great screen chemistry

6F32U1X.png
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Scientists should study whatever dark alchemy has led to Marc Maron and Alison Brie having great screen chemistry

I assume they found out early in the casting process that they both share some weird passion, like collecting vintage Trolls pencil toppers or hunting humans for sport or something. There's nothing else to explain it.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

She's apparently a joy to work with and hes a huge letcher

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    I’ve never seen the third season of Veronica Mars but I have decided Piz is good solely because of Chris Lowell on Glow

6F32U1X.png

Just wait (full season spoilers)
    until they kiss. The worst kiss I've ever seen on TV

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    aw man, I thought the end of season 2 of Glow meant Horatio Sanz would be recurring

now I learn he's not on it at all

It’s sans Horatio Sanz

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    The latter part of this Forged in Fire season has a tournament between different disciplines of smiths (Armorers/Modern Metalworkers/Farriers/Blacksmiths) with the 4 winners competing in a finals round for 50 grand

The Armorer episode has all of the armorers whining about how much harder their job is and how they aren't used to bladesmithing bullshit

The best part was the professional metalworker group and the old dude who explains there's absolutely no reason to use any tool that's not an acetylene torch and then uses that to cut his cannisters out of the first challenge in five minutes whole everyone else fucks around with grinders and saws.

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    ...that monkey is still alive?

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    We started Letterkenny on a whim a few nights ago. I had heard good things and was CURIOUS, given that the ever present Hulu ads looked positively dire.

This show owns.

• TubeTube Registered User admin

Just wait (full season spoilers)
    until they kiss. The worst kiss I've ever seen on TV

Never watching this show

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    ...that monkey is still alive?

Ya I was curious and googled capuchin lifespan thinking it might be something crazy. (Like I learnt the parrot I rescued recently will outlive me and my children lol)

But nope, 15-25 yr span. So that's hopefully a nice thought because would mean he's been incredibly well taken care of

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    marcel, the undying

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    From the article:
    When reached for comment, Katie's trainer confirmed that she did work on the project and is in her mid- to late 20s. A capuchin's life expectancy in the wild is around 20 to 30 years, though in captivity they can live into their 50s.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
This discussion has been closed.