As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EPYC] Eat Poop You Cat Nineteen and Two Thousands - Results on Page 19!

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I laughed most at turtle, therefore turtle won in the heart. Where it counts.

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    @Belruel goddamn thats amazing!
    @Veldrin likewise amazing!

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    facetious wrote: »
    Apart from individual entries, my favourite thing is how bear went between like four different Charleses.

I'm kind of amazed that all my intentionally ambiguous caption managed to do was pivot our team's track from one mascot to another.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I had to do some research for my stonehenge drawing because my prompt mentioned the four station stones and I did not know what they looked like. Turns out they are regular-ass rocks. Good luck drawing a station stone and have it be recognizable, artists.

Also nothing in my research indicated how big the station stones are.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Taya wrote: »
    I had to do some research for my stonehenge drawing because my prompt mentioned the four station stones and I did not know what they looked like. Turns out they are regular-ass rocks. Good luck drawing a station stone and have it be recognizable, artists.

Also nothing in my research indicated how big the station stones are.

A perfect leadin to THM's image.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Tynic's is inspired.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    @Belruel wins this freaking thing

I can't stop laughing, holy shit

The expression on her face is what gets me. It's evocative

The kangaroo-ette or the reader?

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    My entry contains real bodily fluids

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    My entry contains profound shame

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I need to also point out also that @NightDragon made me choke on my banana muffin so hard with hers that I've still got a piece stuck at the back of my throat

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    This whole thing was great, but I have to say that as is the Turtle way, we might have taken our time but there can be no question that we finished strong.

You might say it was truly...EPYC.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Every year I do art I look at the surrounding art and think...i should go back to captioning.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    wonder if we got enough EPYC material for a neural network

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Every year I do art I look at the surrounding art and think...i should go back to captioning.

I'm honestly proud of how much of my caption I managed to convey through my assorted blobs of color.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Here is the From Russia With Love poster for comparison to my work.

8eshotthn00o.jpg
    cnnatc6aopwo.jpg

Getting the cat face to look like Sean Connery was very difficult. The text was very fiddly too.

Colorizing the girl was easy, as you can adjust the opacity.

I thought about trying to make the work completely 3d, but didn't know how to use the tools good enough. So I decided on the faux opened book look.

Distressed the cover. Added the bleeding barcode, complete with prices and ISBN number Easter eggs.

There is a slight elder sign on the back.

The Shoggoth in the top left is probably the worst looking part, but once I started I hadn't versioned enough to roll it back.

I spray painted the edges of everything to soften the look and make the added items look more natural to the borrowed drawing.

I wanted it to look like a real worn library book.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    rhylith wrote: »
    Special thanks to our librarians Timspork’s Ghost and Jedoc who helped me figure out what a fiction library catalog card looks like so I could make my idiotic thing.

It was very inspiring.

It's hard to remember what things look like without it directly in front of you. I had to hold a book out and look at the sides and back to make it look right.

Was it a Manga? Or is it just how they do it in this dimension to have the cover be on the back/the book opens from the left?

• Options
    Perrsun wrote: »
    rhylith wrote: »
    Special thanks to our librarians Timspork’s Ghost and Jedoc who helped me figure out what a fiction library catalog card looks like so I could make my idiotic thing.

It was very inspiring.

It's hard to remember what things look like without it directly in front of you. I had to hold a book out and look at the sides and back to make it look right.

Was it a Manga? Or is it just how they do it in this dimension to have the cover be on the back/the book opens from the left?

.... goddamn it.

See, even when you look at a book you don't know what a book looks like.

Canon: in the Flemming/Lovecraft universe it is all manga.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    This is why the forum game I ran not too long ago of everyone drawing Logos and things that they see every day from memory had such funny results.

JebusUD on
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    This is why the forum game I ran not too long ago of everyone drawing Logos and things that they see every day from memory had such funny results.

Every time I see a BMW logo now I remember my failures.

• Options
    Perrsun wrote: »

Every time I see a BMW logo now I remember my failures.

I should run that again sometime. Pure shadenfreude. Sign up! Show the world your shamefully cartoonish memories!

We all live in mspaint world in our brains.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I am very glad my bad Chuck E Cheese art lead to what it did.

Question for ChicoBlue did you draw ALL of that, or just the couple characters?

I cropped and edited a hi-rez scan of a Where's Waldo book.

While I was looking for a proper cropping spot I noticed that there are a lot more women being peeped on while changing, or having their skirts blown up or having their clothes sucked off by vacuum cleaners than I remembered when I was a kid.

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I am very glad my bad Chuck E Cheese art lead to what it did.

Question for ChicoBlue did you draw ALL of that, or just the couple characters?

I cropped and edited a hi-rez scan of a Where's Waldo book.

While I was looking for a proper cropping spot I noticed that there are a lot more women being peeped on while changing, or having their skirts blown up or having their clothes sucked off by vacuum cleaners than I remembered when I was a kid.

There was one scene on a beach where a lady sunbathing on her stomach with her top undone so she won't get a tanline on her back, and a kid drops his ice cream cone on her back, so she arches up and you can see a whole sideboob plus a single tiny black dot that may have been a nipple.

One time I noticed from the top of our bunkbed that the sound of my stepbrother's breathing had suddenly gone much quieter, so I leaned over the top and found him with the book open to that page, and the tiny pathetic light attachment from our shared Game Boy pointed over that particular scene, so he could give the glorious waldo boob the full attention that he couldn't have risked during daylight.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I feel like I remember a lot of topless beaches in where's waldo books

• Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    Oh my god @Belruel

yessssssss

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    @Belruel wins this freaking thing

I can't stop laughing, holy shit

The expression on her face is what gets me. It's evocative

The kangaroo-ette or the reader?

Yes.

• Options
    I really love @miscellaneousinsanity 's

Let them fight.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Bel did make me wonder why furry twitter doesn't have more roos.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    I feel like kangaroo furries are a mostly untapped resource. I've never really seen many either, which is odd considering all the boxing kangaroo stuff.

Unless that's just been secret furry propaganda all along, which would make sense, really.
    Kangaroo Jack-me-off

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    It's especially weird that roos are an untapped furry well because female roos have 3 vaginas and male roos have a forked penis. That's rich soil!

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I feel like kangaroos were common in the areas where furry and diapers intersected but my only source for that was shock stuff people posted here

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Belruel wrote: »
    I feel like kangaroo furries are a mostly untapped resource. I've never really seen many either, which is odd considering all the boxing kangaroo stuff.

Unless that's just been secret furry propaganda all along, which would make sense, really.
    Kangaroo Jack-me-off

To quote Kung Pow, I now officially know too much.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Team Kangaroo 2020

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »
    Quiet, all of you!

They're approaching the tyrannosaur paddock...

this post was strangely prescient

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    It's especially weird that roos are an untapped furry well because female roos have 3 vaginas and male roos have a forked penis. That's rich soil!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

• Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »

Kangaroo Jack-me-off

To quote Kung Pow, I now officially know too much.
    ht1ag95u6ojc.png

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    I feel like kangaroos were common in the areas where furry and diapers intersected but my only source for that was shock stuff people posted here

Possibly also furry and muscular.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    I have to say, of all the ways I thought my caption might be taken, Kool-Aid man through a wall of hair bands was not on the list.
    Good job everyone.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Oops I forgot to bring George Costanza into it this year. Damn. Maybe next year?

• Options
    edited July 2019
    I really love @miscellaneousinsanity 's

Let them fight.

Likewise with @Veldrin 's leading into it. That's some good giant monster scenes.

I like that even the elephants on misc's have scowly eyebrows, and the action zoom blur on veldrin's is chef's kiss.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    ...belruel...

The only legible word is "virile"....