As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Overwatch] Thread: June Joust Starts May 21

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    I felt bad for Fielder, sitting there by himself in Korea while the rest of his team was celebrating together.

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    I am still REELING from that clutch by EQO on Rialto A. The game was over! How the hell did he pull that off?

I'm happy Paris won, but Philly winning off the back of that would have been great too.

This play gets better the more I watch it

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Carpe :(

LuvTheMonkey on
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    my top 10 fruit
    1. grapes (whites are better raw, reds are better for juices & jellies)
    2. oranges (I'm including clementines here as well)
    3. strawberries
    4. apples (but not green apples)
    5. black/logan/raspberries
    6. blueberries
    7. bananas
    8. watermelon
    9. pears
    10. cherries

Edit: honorable mentions for the fruit salad standbys of cantaloupe, honeydew, and pineapple.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    This summary of a Krusty stream after the Summer Showdown is amazing

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Violet literally watches Youtube when I give scrim feedback. I hear it through his mic. I ask, “Min-ki, what are you watching? Is it good?” and he’ll SEND ME THE YOUTUBE LINK. I want to go whoop them but I can’t because they’re all in their own rooms.

This is so very very Violet

SirToasty on
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    good for him! that fielder kid seems like a good egg

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    ok, I know everyone was getting tired of my insane coin pile, so I found a way to stop it's growth, but now I have a new question.

Is this a good amount of Loot Boxes?
    k6wjbp8o7j3d.jpg

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Nice

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    it's not good, but it is nice

• Options
    Side note , Overwatch really really needs an "open all" button

• Options
    I placed higher in DPS than tank or support again.

... Do I have to be a DPS main now?

• Options
    Side note , Overwatch really really needs an "open all" button

just tape a rock to your spacebar and let it go for a while
    SirToasty wrote: »
    I placed higher in DPS than tank or support again.

... Do I have to be a DPS main now?

i've always considered you the dps-est of the crew

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Sideshow is working through their DPS placements and chat had loaded them up with five Doomfist redemptions requiring one Doomfist ult per redemption. In the latest round, Sideshow begged his team to reset a winnable fight so that they could build up another ult.

The team refused.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Sideshow is much better at Overwatch than he is at baking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATMDn_xEhmg

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Damning with faint praise, that.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    as soon as I saw him putting goddamn garlic in the cake (and more than a little bit) I knew the whole operation was doomed

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    better/worse than the dude from I think it was Giant Bomb? who thought Egg Whites were the shells?

• Options
  • Options
    better/worse than the dude from I think it was Giant Bomb? who thought Egg Whites were the shells?

oh definitely better, because Sideshow surely knew what type of monster he was creating

• Options
    Sideshow, at the very least, knew to take the shells out of the batter.

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    Sym's secondary fire has never done that...

• Options
    SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular
    I was refering to Sym circa 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ognZAbDa4

• Options
    Oh wow I totally forgot you could pick up stuff like the gravity gun with old Sym.

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited July 2020

New challenge for a Sigma skin. I also like that the 6-win reward is an emote instead of a spray.

Edit: Schedule for streams to watch to get extra sprays.

Extra edit: you can watch any streamer playing OW to get the sprays, they just have a schedule for featured people.

Perrsun on
  • Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    All those double shield complaints would have been much easier to deal with using old Sym too. :/ They had a chance to make her the anti-shield character and instead gave her...pharah rockets but worse?

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    The orb going through shields for no reason was bad design.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    i honestly remember basically nothing about old sym. why could her beam pick up environmental items again? there wasn't any (intentional) gameplay benefit was there?

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    no it was a weird side effect of her using her primary but not being locked on to any enemies

she could swing ragdolls around that way too

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    The orb going through shields for no reason was bad design.

Kind of like how firestrike goes through shields?

• Options
    Firestrike is probably a necessary evil for Rein being melee, at least it looks a lot different from other projectiles.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Plus he has one every 6 seconds rather than every 1.5 or whatever it was and it's telegraphed from the moon.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    They're never going to do it because it would be a bad idea, but I still think it would be cool if they tried to make a hero with mana work.

• Options
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    I hope there's a way to have massive D.Va pop out of a normal size mech

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    I hope there's a way to have massive D.Va pop out of a tiny size mech

• Options
    SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular
    Man. Dva egg is gonna be amazing/weird.

This discussion has been closed.