As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ketosis [chat]

1929394959698»

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    the worst thing about being in my mid 30s is now sunlight wakes me up

it didn't used to

but any sort of sunlight on my face makes it impossible for me to sleep

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    the worst thing about being in my mid 30s is now sunlight wakes me up

it didn't used to

but any sort of sunlight on my face makes it impossible for me to sleep

i just wake up before the sun even rises

take that, nature!

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    What about if I just enjoy pushing children over and watching their faces contort in cartoonish surprise

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Like my kid has been getting up around 5:30 6 on the weekends, a lady at work I know has a kid getting up at 4am on the weekends. Even in commiserating I'm beaten.
    My wife's friend has a kid that gets up at 5:00am, gets a snack, turns on the TV until 6, then has figured out how to call people on the amazon echo, so Alexa call grand-ma.

Well eventually that will be my son. He knows how to mostly do these things, he just can't get out of his room yet.

I won't have an issue when he gets up and amuses himself. Aside from the obvious "shit someone is awake and doing stuff in the house" fear that takes getting used to.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i bit someone in kindercare
    and they basically kicked me out

look at me now!

Maybe this is why you have such trouble sleeping

You never had the scheduled nap time of kindergarten and now

No sleep forever

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Ha ha. Past the 100th post.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Geth give all chat threads to chanus

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Geth is asleep on the job again

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    if i get the next one i'm just not gonna make it

it's time we broke free of our chains

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 0.8

@jungleroomx will create the new thread
    @jungleroomx is backup

This discussion has been closed.