As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What's squishy, stretchy and transforms almost anything? ITS [Love]

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    5 rooms what are you a king

poo
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    The king of FuMei St., Alley # 172.

Got a nice ring to it!

Does owning 20% of something make you a king? I guess technically only one of those rooms is mine.

I think I’ll take the kitchen!

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Dating in your 20s - The excitement of standing on a tall cliff
    Dating in your 30s - The release of finally seeing the oncoming train

Trying to date in your 40's a vast desert of despair

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Date went well. I guess?

I dunno every time I think it went ok I never hear from the person again so I guess we'll see.

We talked about doing a haunted house so maybe that's a good sign.

• Options
    I am reasonably drunk though. We got sushi and she ended up not like sake so I had to drink two bottles of sake on my own because goddamn if I'm gonna let good booze go to waste.

Ain't how mama raised me.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I'm a real good sex person. I do it all the different ways.

ALL the different ways?!?

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I am now a year older

And I have a runny nose and sinus headache... Gonna be hard to celebrate

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Happy birthday though!

Mine is Monday

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    I'm a real good sex person. I do it all the different ways.

ALL the different ways?!?

You know; up, down, top, bottom, charm, strange.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »

We talked about doing a haunted house

please don't have sex with a haunted house

you will get genital ghosts
    THE BEST KIND OF GHOSTS OBVS

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Dating in your 20s - The excitement of standing on a tall cliff
    Dating in your 30s - The release of finally seeing the oncoming train

Trying to date in your 40's a vast desert of despair

At least in the mid-late 40s the kids are usually nearly adult or already moved out.

At 30, everyone has kids now and I am not interested in being third/fourth wheel in that family unit or stepdad.

The already vanishingly small date pool is even smaller if you exclude smokers and people with kids. Plus all the drama related to baby daddys stepping in and out constantly if my facebook high school friends are any indication of what they deal with.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    That depends pretty wildly on your social group and surroundings, to be fair

Where I grew up, I feel like most people didn't have kids until they were 30, at least, and I knew quite a few people where that was more like mid to late thirties

And like right now, I'm 30, and there are only a couple of people in my general friend circle with kids

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Yeah at early 30's my problem is more people who want kids, and not being able to tell from dating profiles if that means "hypothetically someday" or "right away" when I'm still not sure what I want.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I mean they still want kids at 30, but yes rural anywhere is not really "we should wait to have kids, because that's the *smart* thing to do"

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Climbing date tomorrow, then going out for dinner together, pretty excited!

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Binder:

Like Tinder, but explicitly for making babies. Swipe right if you want to make babies with this person.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    in example

Dutch Babies, sure

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    ugh, I slept for too long a time and it made my back hurt, and then forgot to take my brain pills when I woke up and now my body is like WHERE ARE THE CHEMICALS I CRAVE and I'm all "I just took them stop making my brain static please just wait fifteen minutes"

• Options
    I slept weird on my right arm and it's now very sore and hard to move. Sadly I have to do a grocery run and some other things

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Happy birthday, Uriel! I hope you had a great day

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Sat in the cafe listening to like, 12 minute long prog rock soundscapes it seems, while reading about the Hapsburgs (all mental)

Happy Saturday morning!

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Sat in the cafe listening to like, 12 minute long prog rock soundscapes it seems, while reading about the Hapsburgs (all mental)

Happy Saturday morning!

6bD9WJU.jpg

gotta keep those bloodlines pure

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Gross

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Brolo wrote: »
    Solar wrote: »

Happy Saturday morning!

6bD9WJU.jpg

gotta keep those bloodlines pure

One of my projects in History back in high school was basically that chart. I gave a detailed description of how badly inbreeding fucked that family up. I think I got a B.

I gotta go blow some leaves for my friend's parents. They're gonna give me 30 dollars! lol
    I'm gonna smoke beforehand because sober yardwork doesn't feel right.

edit: oh did I mention I got my Medical Marijuana... certification? I'm gettin' my card in the mail! Finally, my crippling anxieties are good for something.

Depressperado on
  • Options
    holy moly blowing leaves is a pain in the ass

the backyard was fine 'cause it was just like, "aim at the creek" but the front yard you gotta gather them into big piles and then scooch the piles back to the aforementioned creek, constantly course correcting to keep the pile together.

• Options
    Love thread

I've been chatting here and there with someone on hinge.

It just makes me think about how I really don't know how to talk to people. Because it's been so sporadic. And I dunno how to initiate a deeper conversation or ask good questions.

It's a bummer.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I have been dealing with some annoyingly persistent depression/anxiety lately and it’s, well, annoying and shitty

I oughta dig out my therapy lamp because i imagine the persistent gray skies and raininess aren’t helping

• Options
    "What is the thing that you're best at, and what thing do you wish you were best at?"

"what was the worst party you ever attended and why was it so bad?"

"[vague and romantically suggestive song lyrics]"

"If you were a serial killer, what would your MO be?"

"You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?"

I don't have a lot of good conversations, though, so like, probably don't use those.

• Options
    I put on a lot of weight having been sick on and off all summer...

It's gonna be really hard to lose any at this point. Especially after hurting my back last weekend.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Well its officially cold and rainy and grey and gross.

Time to look hella good in layers and also be depressed.

Juggernut on
  • Options
    Oh and constantly desire to eat only savory stews and meat to gain fat for The Juggslumber.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    That tortoise killed my family

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    I have been dealing with some annoyingly persistent depression/anxiety lately and it’s, well, annoying and shitty

I oughta dig out my therapy lamp because i imagine the persistent gray skies and raininess aren’t helping

It's the opposite for me I quite like the persistent grey skies and rain. I do miss it. compared to the endless sun
    But it's the fight with the city and state over various things part of me just wants to run screaming into the night and not stop
    As it's just frustraiting to deal with state tax officals who just don't want to do their job with the city and how I could not take care of my yard because of the shittyness of work landed me in jail and in a fight with the city
    part of me with manic glee likes how it's all falling apart for the city/state as they richly deserve it for all the half assed and I will do it tomorrow ideals they have pushed. But I am stuck here in the middle of it.

I don't know what to say as the state in the unemployment offered a Project Manger job to me from the city I have 70% of the things for as I partly know why no one will take it {who in their right mind will accept a 35k a year job requiring a Masters or 3 years with a bachelor's degree of civil engineering it's little wonder no one has taken it

Sigh I really should take the VA finance officer's advice just leave he even offered to put me on a bus to anywhere on his expense as he knows far more than I have told anyone else about my problems here.

• Options
    I found my therapy lamp and used it for a bit, and I do feel quite a bit better now.

Weird that it's really hitting me in my second PNW fall rather than the first, but maybe the first I was still in my 'honeymoon phase' of living up here, or whatever.

Anyway, I should make this an every day thing.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    You also had like a bunch of moving to a new place things to do when you first got there as well, which may has distracted you as well.

• Options
    Yeah, last October we had JUST moved into this house so all the moving, arranging new furniture, decorating, etc definitely made it easier to ignore.

Plus as bad as it sounds, I've found having a little bit of a weed edible in the evenings does help the anxiety a LOT, and Rachel's mom is visiting so we've hidden all our weed stuff so she doesn't find out we're DEGENERATE WEED JUNKIES

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Got the jar that was labeled degenerate weed edibles and rotated it 180 degrees.

• Options
    Seriously I love her mom but she once said she has a friend whose son smoked a marijuana cigarette and now he’s permanently brain damaged

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I smoked weed once and thought that Trapped In the Closet was the funniest shit I'd ever seen, so she's partially right.

Pretty sure it wasn't permanent, though.

GDdCWMm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.