Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

What's squishy, stretchy and transforms almost anything? ITS [Love]

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    It's 25F here

Great morning to be outside

Anyone have any warm blood I could borrow

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
  • QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

What?I'm just talking about flossing!

• valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

I'm trying. She texted me, and I texted back and then nothing. I'm trying to tell myself it was late, but I keep wondering if I said the wrong thing. I don't think so.

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

I'm trying. She texted me, and I texted back and then nothing. I'm trying to tell myself it was late, but I keep wondering if I said the wrong thing. I don't think so.

texts can be sporadic

XaquinSolarDrZiplockwebguy20DouglasDangerElvenshaeTonkkachromdomgodmodeSorceJoolanderBobble
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo But do you really believe him? Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Do UK thai restaurants love puns like the American ones do (or at least in my city).

We've got Thaiphoon, Thaitanic, Thai Xing, etc

Thai Rack is the one near where I work

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    Elvenshae
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Blades are sixth in the Premier League

Think that calls for a beer

chrishallett83
  • valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    edited November 3
    Brolo wrote: »
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

texts can be sporadic

Sporadic in that I haven't had another one since last night. We'll see. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. I'm not stressing it.

valhalla130 on
    Okay, well... another coworker knows her and said she texted her last night. Her mother fell down 3 flights of stairs. I don't blame her for not talking to a guy she just met.

sarukunNightDragonSorceJedocElvenshae3clipsenever dieTonkkaJoolander
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I have just given directions to a lovely old eastern European lady to reassure her she is on the correct tram and then she told me that I look very nice and beautiful with my hair and outfit.

Reader, I am charmed.

ElvenshaeDouglasDangerchrishallett83DrZiplockXaquinBroloCellochromdomPlatyJanson3clipseSolarnever dieJedocSatanic JesusTynnanSnicketysnickDepressperadoNightDragonWeaverTonkkaJoolanderLabelvalhalla130godmodeVeldrinsarukunMortal SkySorcepookaSporkAndrewChiselphaneLaOsGoose!That Dave FellaBobblelonelyahava
  • chromdomchromdom Why do bad things keep happening to me? Oh yeah, because of the things I've done.Registered User regular
    Also charming

chrishallett83Satanic JesusDepressperadoLiiyaXaquinvalhalla130McFodderLaOsGoose!lonelyahava
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    Also charming

Wink !

Elvenshae
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Wait charmed as in you have recieved a magical enchantment from this little train babushka?

Cause if so luuuuucky

grrmushaMulysaSempronius
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Do UK thai restaurants love puns like the American ones do (or at least in my city).

We've got Thaiphoon, Thaitanic, Thai Xing, etc

Thai Rack is the one near where I work

Best pun restaurant name I've seen is the Vietnamese place in my hometown called Pho 99

• sarukunsarukun Mr. Bulldopps Get SchwiftyRegistered User regular
    Love thread I am grumpy as hell at the political state of the world today.

I am grateful to have my girlfriend, she keeps me balanced by giving me something positive and wonderful to focus on.

XaquinTonkkaJanson3clipsevalhalla130chromdomLiiyaDouglasDangerlonelyahava
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    My date today had to raincheck and it threw me off because I was looking forward to it and feeling good about it

But
    I took myself on it
    Went on that walk in the park around sunset
    Checked out the bar we were possibly gonna go to
    Got a glass of wine
    Woulda been a pretty good date!
    Was a pretty good date actually

poo
    Xaquinvalhalla130JedocJansonTonkkasarukunchromdomElvenshaeAistanSorcenever dieMcFodderLiiyaOrcachrishallett83ArmorocgodmodeDouglasDangerDepressperadoLabelBrovid HasselsmofPeenTynnanQuantumTurkMr Fuzzbutt
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I had a dream that I was in some kind of demon or orc army or something

but I was leaping from roof to roof across this old time-y castle city, absolutely savaging dudes

it was like playing the Alien in Alien vs. Predator and I have never felt more free

Brovid Hasselsmofvalhalla130Armoroc
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro orbital frame in the zone of the endersRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I'm sorry I've been busy! I haven't listened to any NEW Vaporwave in a while but I do really like Diskette Park!! Particularly Zip Drive!!!
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Also "Forever Zefiro" I subscribed to Business Casual on Bandcamp for $5 a month and you get a buttload of Vaporwave with that

Thanks for this! I don't think I've listened to any Diskette Park before (unless on some mix and I never realized), so I basically listened to it my whole shift from what I could find on youtube (Vapor Memory is a good channel)

I'll have to check out that Business Casual sub

I love this stupid music

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
    In a few weeks, I will be living the dual Income no kids life with my girlfriend

We're not going to be swimming in money by any means, but this partnership should help us both out tremendously

chromdomsarukunBroloTonkkaLiiyawebguy20XaquinSolarLaOsJansonnever die3clipsePeenchrishallett83McFodderSporkAndrewSorceGoose!NightDragonArmoroclonelyahava
  • chromdomchromdom Why do bad things keep happening to me? Oh yeah, because of the things I've done.Registered User regular
    And hopefully you enjoy it too!

sarukunBroloTonkkaLaOsJansonnever die3clipseElvenshaechrishallett83SorceGoose!NightDragon
    Yes, it will be great! I'm feeling very good about everything :D

chromdomBroloTonkkaLiiyaLaOsChiselphanechrishallett83SorceGoose!sarukunlonelyahava
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    My date today had to raincheck and it threw me off because I was looking forward to it and feeling good about it

But
    I took myself on it
    Got a glass of wine

This is awesome.

XaquinLaOschromdomBroloJansonSatanic Jesus3clipseLiiyachrishallett83TonkkaSorceNightDragonsarukun
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    It’s amazing what expenses kids add.

At first I was one of the ‘kids aren’t that expensive’ people because in terms of material needs, they have very few. And many people will throw used clothes/toys at you, at least when they’re young. Kids are cheap to clothe and feed.

But if both people work, childcare often costs as much as one person’s paycheck, but if one parent stays home, you have to factor in the impact that has on their career years later.

Add in healthcare costs (at least in the US) plus the need for a certain size of accommodation (like, legally, most places only permit 2 people per bedroom, so having even one kid results in having to rent at least a 2 bed) and yikes, the kid that only costs you $100 a month in food and clothing actually costs you $2,000 a month in other costs.

DixonXaquinBroloPeenchrishallett83sarukunArmoroc
  • DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    Yeah the child care blowssssss. our little one is about to go to enfant school with the SO going back to work. Freaking $1500 a month and it doesn't cover all food and materials like diapers.

We were thinking of a 2nd kid, but I'm not sure I want to be spending $3k a month just on child care. That's the same amount as my mortgage.

But
    I took myself on it
    Got a glass of wine

This is awesome.

I mean I still kinda wish the date had happened but it was pretty good overall

poo
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Yeah sorry that was a bit tactless, I didn't mean the date not happening was awesome. I just think you dealt with it in a cool way.

LaOsBroloDouglasDangerJansonElvenshae3clipsegodmodePsykomaVeldrinMcFodderSorcesarukunbalerbowerArmoroc
    Oh I was not offended I am just restating the lack of date disappointment
    Especially since it was a good one!
    What if the rain checked date isn’t as good!

But yes I recommend taking yourself on a date

poo
    Satanic Jesus
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    Last night my girlfriend and I had dinner at a friend’s house. My friends just got a 7-month old puppy, maybe Shiba Inu/Collie mix? Anyway she’s the most precious and perfect and I can’t wait to hang out with her again.
    ptek4c6fy0bd.jpeg

Satanic JesusXaquinDouglasDangerVeldrinElvenshaeTonkkachromdomnever dieBrovid Hasselsmof3clipsebowenjgeisGoose!LabelNightDragonsarukunJoolanderBobblelonelyahava
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    ... and the dog was pretty nice, too?

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Steam: Elvenshae // PSN: Elvenshae // WotC: Elvenshae
    The Disappearance of Inigo Sharpe: Tomas à Dunsanin
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I have been hitting the dating apps hard since my move to VA with 0 results thus far. Mostly Bumble and Tinder with a sprinkling of Hinge.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Get on okcupid!

hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    OkCupid hasn't done much for me in VA in a pretty long while (but it was definitely better near DC than Richmond)

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Spent the last 5(6?) evenings together, and I have a big day at work tomorrow. It's going to take all of my strength to say no tonight.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
    JansonElvenshaenever die
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    I have been hitting the dating apps hard since my move to VA with 0 results thus far. Mostly Bumble and Tinder with a sprinkling of Hinge.

Match, my dude.

"zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail, Satan!
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    But I don't wanna pay money

sarukunAistan
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Well then don't? I guess?

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    All depends on what you're looking for and if you view it as an investment in your time and what you'd like out of the experience.

Having to pay, even a little, means you're instantly discounting a large portion of the population that is just sightseeing, or not into anything serious, or leaves it up forgets and never responds, etc. It's just a barometer for if they're taking it seriously too. And don't get me wrong, there is exactly zero wrong with not taking it seriously - just goes back to the "whatcha looking for and what do you want to get out of it" questions.

"zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail, Satan!
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    With the free apps all I'm wasting is time. If I pay for one then I'm also wasting money in addition to time.

steam_sig.png
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Time is money, friend!

NaphtaliElvenshaeTonkkaArmorocgodmodeBobble
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Time is money, friend!

Beware the living.

Shazkar ShadowstormElvenshaeTonkkaArmoroc
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Time is money, friend!