As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What's squishy, stretchy and transforms almost anything? ITS [Love]

1939495969799»

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Probably in benighted places like London or Brighton it is a tenner a pint

Last night it was like four quid a pint at the venue we were at for our work christmas do and oof

oof

Bit dear

In the blighted South you struggle to find beer less than £4.50 a pint or so

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    Brovid Hasselsmof
  • SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    Unfortunately the owner of the one of the cheapest places to get a pint (Wetherspoons) is a hard Brexit supporter so I can't drink there again.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Wetherspoons are shitholes anyway so you're not missing much

SharpyVIIMojo_JojoJanson
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    £5/6 here. Sad times.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I've never bought a beer at a bar

But I'm not much of a beer person

I'll usually get Jameson and coke either mixed or a shot plus chaser. Usually comes to like 7 bucks either way.

Liiya wrote: »
    £5/6 here. Sad times.

Brutal

LiiyaJansonBrovid Hasselsmofsarukun
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Should we organize an emergency relief airdrop of reasonably priced beer for you guys?

XaquinElvenshae
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    The majority of the craft brews around here range £4 a pint, unless its a pretty heavy stout or a double or triple IPA. Every now and then though you'll get some crazy good brew in a super small batch that's like £7/£8. Usually worth it, but it's like a treat.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I don't think I've ever met a reasonably priced cider in any bar.

That's why I drink at home.

Sorce
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I basically don’t drink at home.

I only really drink socially. I am not saying I don’t enjoy certain specific alcohols but I could easily see myself as a teetotaler or close enough to it once I settle down.

But right now I’m a social binger with superhuman tolerance.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I can't believe the price of cherry coke these days

$2.10 for a 20oz! Insanity

Sorcewebguy20Magic Pink
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I'm having trouble staying abreast of the situation, but my state, Pennsylvania, was lobbied hard by the big restaurant and fucking macro brewers to tax the micro breweries out of existence

Thankfully, I think, the small businesses and fucking Applebee's franchise owners? Fuck if I know, sort of met in the middle

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I drink socially at home

That's why I need to live with other people

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I have no problem paying £3.50 - £4 a pint because I drink good beer that tastes nice and I don't drink a lot at a time. If I was drinking piss lager I'd object more.

Mojo_Jojowebguy20ASimPersonElvenshae
  • FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    I have no problem paying £3.50 - £4 a pint because I drink good beer that tastes nice and I don't drink a lot at a time. If I was drinking piss lager I'd object more.

You can’t even get a piss lager at a bar for £4 here. Yay Stockholm!

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular

Yeah, in American terms I don't mind paying $6-$8 for micro/craft/local stuff.

astrobstrdTynnan
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Most points here start at at least ten bucks and work their way up from there.

Crimson King
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »

Where

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

Where

the nation of australia

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Whilst down under we found it was slightly cheaper to just each buy ourselves pitchers of beer instead of individual glasses. It worked out to something like almost 4 beers for the price of 3.

You had to be prepared to throw down tho cause you were committed at that point.

ElvenshaeDonovan PuppyfuckerMcFodder

*screams*

webguy20Tonkka
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    We're going out to a local bar for drag queen hosted karaoke tonight. But first, she insisted that we have some time to play The Adventures of Lolo and then go to the bar. We trade off trying to solve each level and of course, I have already purchased the second of the series to play next.

I'm furiously smitten with her. We continue to be unrelentingly adorable.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    ElvenshaechromdomDonovan PuppyfuckerGoose!godmodesarukunMcFodder
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular

Just for clarification, was this a typo, or is there a 'point' I am not aware of that makes AUS$10 a little more reasonable?

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That was auto correct. It’s a pint.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Well, fuck.

I can get a good 6-pack for US$10 at the grocery store. Sorry, mango

(I just made up 'mango' as a thing to call people)

chromdom on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »

Just for clarification, was this a typo, or is there a 'point' I am not aware of that makes AUS$10 a little more reasonable?

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Perth

Federal Minimum wage for an adult is close to $20/hr, and our dollar is worth about 68 cents or 52 pence.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    my chonky boy Alan likes to do bites when we play. He's very good about mouth pressure, so it doesn't hurt, and it makes him feel like a dangerous panther and also if you look at him when he's biting he's making the little kitty :3 face

edit: also I hung out with my ex-partner turned best pal and their boyfriend, and it was pretty good. They have good chemistry. We watched some Harry Potter, and then the first like, half of Suspiria.

I wish they didn't live so far away so we could hang more.

Depressperado on
    HacksawTonkkaMcFodder
This discussion has been closed.