As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Podcasts] Now listen to this

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    pushes glasses up nose That's not a punch-up that's a remix

pushes glasses all the way to my forehead

some of the punch ups have been remixes

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »
    Waluigi lifts with his back

Well yeah have you seen his knees?

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    These cuckold's horns are sharp and strong enough to disembowel a leaping catamount

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Are they really going to make it through this whole "he likes the girls"/do ghosts fuck conversation without bringing up the ghost of Elvis?

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I'm gonna give you all the gift of this Six Flags footage that went up on the Blank Check Patreon

it has made me realize that David Sims is a Muppet that came to life, only Kermit can rival his arm flailing

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    For reasons that I don't understand, hearing david sims voice come out of david sims face gives me an extremely weird disassociation type feeling that I can't describe

He does NOT look like how I imagine him and it really fucks with me

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    The opposite phenomenon can be observed in Rob Zacny who bears an exactingly precise resemblance to their voice

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Adam Jensen's voice actor looks pretty close to how I would expect Adam Jensen's voice actor to look.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Listening to the The Second Spring Episode 3 and (BIG HIERON SPOILER)
    Red Jack basically getting Oni Alzheimer's, but also bonding more deeply with Blue Jay, all while Austin's voice is audibly on the edge of breaking into deep sobs

That's the most Friends at the Table has made me Feel in a long while

• Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    That Blank Check video expertly slayed me with the quick cut to David suddenly wearing a Bane mask

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Open Mike Eagle's immediate commitment and thorough commitment to a bit in this episode is fantastic

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    The end of this Get On My Level is a thrill ride
    i was so worked up, i reflexively shot my hands in the air when he made it

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    pooka wrote: »
    The end of this Get On My Level is a thrill ride
    i was so worked up, i reflexively shot my hands in the air when he made it

I was in my bed at 1 AM and had to restrain myself in order to keep from waking up my wife

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Open Mike Eagle's immediate commitment and thorough commitment to a bit in this episode is fantastic

"I have seen that one also"

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    You cant convince me that Nolan North doesn't look exactly like Nathan Drake

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    All Pokedex entries are correct

Especially when they contradict each other

Nope, cause the Dex now says Exeggcute are seeds.

Nah Rotom, those are eggs

Now? They have literally always been seeds.
    Often mistaken for eggs. When disturbed, they quickly gather and attack in swarms.
    A Pokémon that is like the seeds of a plant. If you find one and chase it, others will join it without you noticing.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    The opposite phenomenon can be observed in Rob Zacny who bears an exactingly precise resemblance to their voice

I had a major disconnect upon seeing Rob Zacny for the first (dozen) times; I had expected a clean shaven bookworm, not a bear.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Adam Jensen's voice actor looks pretty close to how I would expect Adam Jensen's voice actor to look.

Kudos to Eidos to giving a sentient pile of gravel such a major role

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Damn Demi, that seems like it was a lot of work to put together.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    ... I've been listening to Bustin' for years and only just now realized what the joke is

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    ... I've been listening to Bustin' for years and only just now realized what the joke is

I've also been listening to Bustin' for years and I have no idea what joke you're referring to.

• Options
    Peewi wrote: »

I've also been listening to Bustin' for years and I have no idea what joke you're referring to.

Ejaculation

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    This week's Off-Book is them improvising a musical al while also breaking down how they actually improvise musicals and its interesting and good

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular

Ejaculation

It’s the only form of “joke” known to exist, after all.

sig.gif
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Do you think anyone has roped their friends into trying "Burgle My Bananas" in real life

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Boy some dude in the GB facebook group tried to start a 'discussion' about how "Now that Quinn's allegations have been proven false, do we think cancel culture is negatively impacting games??"

thankfully it got shut down pretty quick, and I was happy to see that all the responses were calling him out for it? That facebook group has... a lot of issues, sometimes, but it was nice to see such a response to such a garbage post.

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    Wait what? When were they proven false? Am I right in just assuming that is complete bollocks?

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »

Ejaculation

It’s the only form of “joke” known to exist, after all.

Maybe the way you do it.

• Options
    edited September 2019
    I think it is, yeah. He claimed their email/private messages were hacked proving it was all faked, but provided no actual evidence of that. Guessing it's just a lie to stir up the fuckheads.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    jaziek wrote: »
    Wait what? When were they proven false? Am I right in just assuming that is complete bollocks?

the guy himself admitted to it, so it requires a Gyro Zeppeli level of spin to make that into "it wasn't true!"

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    That machiavellian Zoe Quinn, faking everything so they can *checks notes* be harrassed off of social media by a hate mob

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    That machiavellian Zoe Quinn, faking everything so she can *checks notes* be harrassed off of social media by a hate mob

There are a dispiritingly high number of dinguses who feel that "attention" is a thing that all women crave, regardless of whether it's positive or intensely, wrathfully negative

It is just taken as a given, a universal truth

It's... Baffling.

• Options
    Ben Hosley openly weeping at Kiki's Delivery Service is so pure and good

• Options
    I even looked it up and found NOTHING about it online, other than old articles about when Zoe Quinn was actually doxxed by 4chan.

• Options
    I cannot stress enough that it is not worth your time to think about it for literally any length of time

• Options
    Oh absolutely, I'm done thinking about it now. It was just kind of nice seeing the guy get called out for it.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    The primary articles they're using as proof are from Canadian Breitbart, The Post Millennial, whose other articles include bangers like "Federal Parties Tarnish Themselves With Shallow Progressive Politics".

Also, Russia Today.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Oh, the real news, then.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Also it's wild that anyone thinks cancel culture actually exists given today's stories about Pewdiepie.

liEt3nH.png
This discussion has been closed.