PC Games - Blasphemous, Greedfall, Unrailed EA & PesterQuest out today!

13031333536100

Posts

  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Can someone get an asset flip hog game out in Unity by the end of the week before it's too late?

    Play the tabletop version!


    dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • HiT BiTHiT BiT Fresh, straight from Pac-man's 🍒 Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    How did Epic not scoop up Destiny 2 for its storefront?
    The joked about that in the reveal (watch 26:17):

    Iolo
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    SLyM wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    my CK2 monthy income seems highly variable and afaict I'm not doing anything that should change it. I've found a few different menus that break it down, but none of them seem comprehensive. Where should I be looking?

    Are you someone's vassal? They might be raising your levees without you noticing. If you aren't it's probably a combination of province modifiers changing, vassals changing their opinion of you, or raiding. Your income tends to stay more stable if it comes mostly from your own holdings, and more variable if it's mostly taxes from vassals.

    hm. I do have a vassal in charge of the Bishopric in the province. Maybe he's doing something wacky. I'll have to check tomorrow.

    update: yeah, it looks like the Bishop has decided to pay the Pope instead of me. I'll have to do something about that. ...

  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    I started Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and there's a story thing I'm confused by.
    In Dishonored 2, Meagan Foster is missing her right arm below the elbow, but when you play as her in DotO she has both arms (though the Outsider does turn her right arm into a skeleton arm after the first mission).

    At first I thought it must be set before 2, but then I found a newspaper mentioning Emily having retaken the throne from Delilah, so it clearly must be set after 2.

    Does this get explained?

    Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I love how in Vicky 2 Jacobins rise up, flip the country to a democracy, lose the election and then immediately rise up again because they're not in charge

    The Cow KingBrovid Hasselsmof
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Platy wrote: »
    I love how in Vicky 2 Jacobins rise up, flip the country to a democracy, lose the election and then immediately rise up again because they're not in charge

    They just want a democracy! (That they're in charge of) Is that too much to ask?

  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Peewi wrote: »
    I started Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and there's a story thing I'm confused by.
    In Dishonored 2, Meagan Foster is missing her right arm below the elbow, but when you play as her in DotO she has both arms (though the Outsider does turn her right arm into a skeleton arm after the first mission).

    At first I thought it must be set before 2, but then I found a newspaper mentioning Emily having retaken the throne from Delilah, so it clearly must be set after 2.

    Does this get explained?
    Yes, time travel. There’s a mission in 2 where you can change the events that caused her to lose an arm.

    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

    StiltsMolotovCockatooKarozFencingsaxHacksaw
  • QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    There must be some way to harness that weird magic.

    When someone puts out their female protagonist QUILTBAG anti-capitalist dating sim and the goorbies start churning their rage, the creators of the game should get a free pass to say "Nope! There's nothing political here!"

    We know there's a political stance. But the gloopuns clearly wont know what to do and may end up even purchasing the game.

    This is our mission, Chico, to take hold of the gromblers' collective purchasing power and fuel the next wave of enthusiastically inclusive gaming.

    We cannot rest until the glip-glorps have shifted their unified consciousness until they are all frothing at the mouth to get married to a varied and comprehensive selection of non-heteronormative pigeon lifeguards.

    We have to make them want to fuck pigeons.

    I've weighed "that's the joke" vs the potential delight you'd have if this wasn't what you were already referencing, and so.
    You know that's already a thing right?

    Darth Waiter
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Crippl3 wrote: »

    Hmm maybe I should finally get around to writing that MIDI to pc keyboard input translator.

    Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Peewi wrote: »
    I started Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and there's a story thing I'm confused by.
    In Dishonored 2, Meagan Foster is missing her right arm below the elbow, but when you play as her in DotO she has both arms (though the Outsider does turn her right arm into a skeleton arm after the first mission).

    At first I thought it must be set before 2, but then I found a newspaper mentioning Emily having retaken the throne from Delilah, so it clearly must be set after 2.

    Does this get explained?
    Yes, time travel. There’s a mission in 2 where you can change the events that caused her to lose an arm.
    Huh. I completely missed her in the time travel mission.

    Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
    Shorty
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    That is a hell of a sign to put up next to the fucking rifle display.

    IKknkhU.gif
    DarmakTofystedethThatDudeOverThereDarkPrimusdarunia106SporkAndrewel_vicioBionicPenguinironsizideMorivethIoloMolotovCockatooMaddocGR_ZombieShortywebguy20Kristmas KthulhuBahamutZERODiarmuidnever dieKetarDonnictonMidniteDee KaeHappy Little MachineDisruptedCapitalistErlecFencingsaxOlivawSorceFishmanDarth WaiterMunkus BeaverPeasZonugalYaYabalerbowerThe Escape GoatVeagleHacksawMr FuzzbuttMuddy Water
  • godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    That is a hell of a sign to put up next to the fucking rifle display.

    Not to defend Walmart, but in the interest of accuracy, that picture is a couple years old and wasn't entirely proven to be authentic.

    With that said, Walmart has committed to the continuing sale of firearms when faced with inquiries following the recent shootings, and continues to be a trash corporation run by absolute scumbags.

    I ZimbraPerrsunMedium DaveDrDinosaurShortyCouscouscB557DonnictonGvzbgulFencingsaxOlivawSorceDarth WaiterZonugalThe Escape Goatdurandal4532
  • MolotovCockatooMolotovCockatoo Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    Peewi wrote: »
    I started Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and there's a story thing I'm confused by.
    In Dishonored 2, Meagan Foster is missing her right arm below the elbow, but when you play as her in DotO she has both arms (though the Outsider does turn her right arm into a skeleton arm after the first mission).

    At first I thought it must be set before 2, but then I found a newspaper mentioning Emily having retaken the throne from Delilah, so it clearly must be set after 2.

    Does this get explained?
    Yes, time travel. There’s a mission in 2 where you can change the events that caused her to lose an arm.
    Huh. I completely missed her in the time travel mission.
    She's not in it, but in the story she loses her eye and arm in a fight with the Grand Guard when she goes to Stilton's manor to investigate what happens to him after the ritual. If you knock him out in the past and prevent him from ever taking part in it, she never has a reason to go and thus never loses her eye and arm.

    Killjoy wrote: »
    No jeez Orik why do you assume the worst about people?

    Because he moderates an internet forum

    http://lexiconmegatherium.tumblr.com/
    KarozDer Waffle MousFencingsax
  • GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    Fictional guns are bad
    Real guns are freedom?

    04xkcuvaav19.png
    BroloBahamutZEROPerrsunTheStigQuantumTurkcB557DonnictonStiltsMidniteAistanOlivawDarth WaiterZonugalThe Escape GoatTynnanironsizideHacksaw
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    I mean, it's a short-term thing in two states only, in reaction to the shootings. It's easier to take down demo stations and movie posters than cart away actual "merchandise". It's shitty, but still.

    5FEdw1A.png
  • GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    There’s no but still here. It’s evil, full stop.

    04xkcuvaav19.png
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    otoh there's no reason to take down entirely unrelated displays

    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    walmart gets no benefit of the doubt, ever

    BroloGR_ZombieKwoaruBahamutZEROdestroyah87KetarDonnictonStiltsMidniteDee KaeKadithHappy Little MachineDarkPrimusdarunia106FencingsaxOlivawSorceDarth WaiterMunkus BeaverZonugalThe Escape GoatTynnanironsizideHacksawMr Fuzzbutt
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    e: nvm

    el_vicio on
    5FEdw1A.png
  • SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    From the G&T thread the next Total War Saga game is named Troy.

    Saga games are smaller scale Total War games that focus on a specific point in history. The last one was Thrones of Britannia which is set in the British Isles starting at 878 AD.

    Hopefully they'll use the Three Kingdoms engine as Thrones of Britannia suffered for using the older Atilla engine.

    el_vicio
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Man, next week's free games on the Epic store are Hyper Light Drifter and Mutant: Year Zero.

    It's kind of interesting watching the industry basically get a chance to cash in on all that Fortnite money.

  • MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    Shittttttt yes Troy: Total War

    I am 110% DOWN for that

    dkj3oHf.jpg
    Olivaw
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Will Troy at least be extremely gay?

  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I think it was this thread, there was a video of someone playing like a speed city builder game, where it was like an 8x8? tileset and you sorta got new buildings as you went. Each building would +/- nearby tiles towards a score at the top of each row. and as you completed the map it would replace and you'd start again but with your new unlocks?

    Is that out ? and what was the name of it?

    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited August 2019
    https://giantbomb.com/shows/islanders/2970-18998

    Islanders? Here's a Giant Bomb QL of it.

    Moriveth on
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. boom Registered User regular

    liEt3nH.png
    Stilts
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    I think it was this thread, there was a video of someone playing like a speed city builder game, where it was like an 8x8? tileset and you sorta got new buildings as you went. Each building would +/- nearby tiles towards a score at the top of each row. and as you completed the map it would replace and you'd start again but with your new unlocks?

    Is that out ? and what was the name of it?

    Concrete Jungle?

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/400160/Concrete_Jungle/

    Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
    BedlamFencingsaxKarozWiseManTobes
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    SLyM wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    my CK2 monthy income seems highly variable and afaict I'm not doing anything that should change it. I've found a few different menus that break it down, but none of them seem comprehensive. Where should I be looking?

    Are you someone's vassal? They might be raising your levees without you noticing. If you aren't it's probably a combination of province modifiers changing, vassals changing their opinion of you, or raiding. Your income tends to stay more stable if it comes mostly from your own holdings, and more variable if it's mostly taxes from vassals.

    hm. I do have a vassal in charge of the Bishopric in the province. Maybe he's doing something wacky. I'll have to check tomorrow.

    update: yeah, it looks like the Bishop has decided to pay the Pope instead of me. I'll have to do something about that. ...
    En passant!



  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Super-hard rhythm platformer Electronic Super Joy just got a free surprise sequel on Steam today: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1113940/Electronic_Super_Joy_2/

    Music based platformer with intense visuals and a really good soundtrack. The game is free, but the Gold Edition, for $13, gets you 3 additional levels and an extra boss battle along with new abilities, the game's soundtracks, and behind the scenes content.

  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    SLyM wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    my CK2 monthy income seems highly variable and afaict I'm not doing anything that should change it. I've found a few different menus that break it down, but none of them seem comprehensive. Where should I be looking?

    Are you someone's vassal? They might be raising your levees without you noticing. If you aren't it's probably a combination of province modifiers changing, vassals changing their opinion of you, or raiding. Your income tends to stay more stable if it comes mostly from your own holdings, and more variable if it's mostly taxes from vassals.

    hm. I do have a vassal in charge of the Bishopric in the province. Maybe he's doing something wacky. I'll have to check tomorrow.

    update: yeah, it looks like the Bishop has decided to pay the Pope instead of me. I'll have to do something about that. ...
    En passant!

    I know the chess term, but idgi here

    anyway I'm pretty irritated.

    I spent months swaying one bishop and then he dies, the next one hates me and wants to be on the council. So I look for the job he's best at, find the current dude, and give him a job as a mercenary captain. Which seemed like the better choice than just firing him.

    And just when I'm literally two points away from the new bishop actually paying me, the 'sway' mechanic decides to impose a 50 point penalty for 10 years out of nowhere.

    Now he's in seclusion, is at +98 with the Pope and I just ... argh.

  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    I think it was this thread, there was a video of someone playing like a speed city builder game, where it was like an 8x8? tileset and you sorta got new buildings as you went. Each building would +/- nearby tiles towards a score at the top of each row. and as you completed the map it would replace and you'd start again but with your new unlocks?

    Is that out ? and what was the name of it?

    Concrete Jungle?

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/400160/Concrete_Jungle/

    Huh think I played a flash version of this on kongregate or something way back when

    steam_sig.png
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    SLyM wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    my CK2 monthy income seems highly variable and afaict I'm not doing anything that should change it. I've found a few different menus that break it down, but none of them seem comprehensive. Where should I be looking?

    Are you someone's vassal? They might be raising your levees without you noticing. If you aren't it's probably a combination of province modifiers changing, vassals changing their opinion of you, or raiding. Your income tends to stay more stable if it comes mostly from your own holdings, and more variable if it's mostly taxes from vassals.

    hm. I do have a vassal in charge of the Bishopric in the province. Maybe he's doing something wacky. I'll have to check tomorrow.

    update: yeah, it looks like the Bishop has decided to pay the Pope instead of me. I'll have to do something about that. ...
    En passant!

    I know the chess term, but idgi here

    anyway I'm pretty irritated.

    I spent months swaying one bishop and then he dies, the next one hates me and wants to be on the council. So I look for the job he's best at, find the current dude, and give him a job as a mercenary captain. Which seemed like the better choice than just firing him.

    And just when I'm literally two points away from the new bishop actually paying me, the 'sway' mechanic decides to impose a 50 point penalty for 10 years out of nowhere.

    Now he's in seclusion, is at +98 with the Pope and I just ... argh.

    If you're having a problem in ck2 that can't be solved with murder

    You haven't tried enough murder yet

    DonnictonMrMonroe
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    I haven't tried any murder yet!

  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh that is definitely not enough murder

    MrMonroeStiltsMrGrimoireDavid_TDarth WaiterI ZimbraOdinSporkAndrewDonovan PuppyfuckerTynnanTofystedeth
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I like carousing with people.

    Sometimes the people you're carousing with become your best friends and you get a +80 with them or something.

    And then they'll happily help you murder people.

  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    You can also be immortal and have like +90 sex appeal

  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular


    How long until people just make the Smash Bros roster

    Kwoaru
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Platy wrote: »
    I love how in Vicky 2 Jacobins rise up, flip the country to a democracy, lose the election and then immediately rise up again because they're not in charge

    I won a war against Austria and the newly united nation of Galicia-Lodomeria is quickly developing into the world's most innovative producer of cement and congreves

This discussion has been closed.