As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South 2020 is over, Can we skip to PAX South 2021?

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Badge has shipped. Countdown has begun

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    since i can’t go this (next??) year, who will barf in front of everyone and make a stranger/new friend find out how to get you home

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular

Let's Place is always a real fun panel.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    since i can’t go this (next??) year, who will barf in front of everyone and make a stranger/new friend find out how to get you home

Cardboard Jimmy?

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

Let's Place is always a real fun panel.

unfortunately there was a mix-up, and while we are still doing the panel, we're not getting to stream it

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Booooo to the mix-up, but at least we can still see it

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular

still you

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Ah dang, I meant to look into going to this thing

Probably too late now, whoops

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I haven't done anything at all to go to this thing yet. Still going.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

Three day passes are still available.
    I'm sure there's a bunch of other considerations, but...

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Got my mediocre christmas bonus at work, and immediately spent all but $15 of it on my flight. So that's the final thing I needed to take care of. Now I just have to last another month of cold & flu season without burning any sick days.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

@Straightzi I have both a ticket and a hotel spot someone pulled out on

You're welcome to stay with me and a buddy and I'll sell you my ticket for cost

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

still you

ah hell

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options

greg you better fucking come to the last camp counseling

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular

greg you better fucking come to the last camp counseling

Hey bud, I still got two whole Zimas for you

Cause I don't know anyone else that drinks Zima

• Options
    i will drink that zima

i will drink all zima

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    How many draculas would you fight for a Zima?

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    oh yeah I should probably get a badge!

feels kinda like an afterthought considering I just want it for access to a bunch of big tables and permission to hang out with everyone indoors but still

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    @Theodore Floosevelt dude I didnt know you were coming! Hell yeah

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Please dont break your phone this year

• Options
    please do break it, i need to rag on someone for having a jitterbug

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    even though i won’t be there i WILL do cross state ragging

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    ...hmm, let me take a look at some flights

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i’m breaking the ‘bug out of storage and loading it up with fifty fresh minutes on January 16th, baby!

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options

PM me or dm me on twitter if you decide you want it

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular

Southwest worked out best from Chicago when I booked mine this year. Had to book a 1-stop instead of direct on the way home though to leave enough time for breakfast/lunch with people before leaving on Monday. United and American had cheaper base fares, but they didn't include any bags at all (not even carry-on) and once you added everything up I opted for Southwest.

I guess I probably won't be asking Patrick Rothfuss if he has any bread after my flight this year though, alas.

• Options
    Alright I bought some plane tickets, I guess I gotta go to this thing now

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Crippl3 on
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    3dATdRK.png?1

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    It's just science, you can't argue with that.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Every Made
    I believe in ya! Good Luck

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    edit

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

those typos :(

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Uhhhhhh what?

That schedule seems incomplete. Main Theater only has 4 panels, no concerts or D&D or anything?

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I think it is incomplete, yes
    I'll keep checking over the next few days

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

those typos :(

Yeah, sure the "hte" instead of "the" is pretty bad

But the real crime is not listing me as "Anime Expert"

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Well, I did it

I booked my flight

Paid a bit more than I usually do, but that's what I get for booking it less than a month out, also once again had to extend my trip until Tuesday because it was nearly two hundred dollars cheaper

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Tonkka wrote: »
    I haven't done anything at all to go to this thing yet. Still going.

@Tonkka I also haven't done anything and not entirely sure if I can swing it yet, but if I do/can what would you say to splitting a hotel?

edit: actually you know what, fuck it. Flights out of LAX are fairly cheap and it's a good excuse to see my awesome cousin in Austin, on top of hanging with all you bums. Let's do this.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    @Houk the Namebringer I am totally down. Now to buy plane tickets. . .

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Sweeet. I'm waiting to hear back from my cousin about getting her work discount for the hotel, I'll let ya know when I know something!