As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I love that Space Ishtar is just literally named "Space Ishtar"

God this game is great sometimes

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I mean, this IS a game that gave us Jeanne d'Arc (Santa) (Alter) (Lily) after all

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Asthariel wrote: »
    I mean, this IS a game that gave us Jeanne d'Arc (Santa) (Alter) (Lily) after all

"Someone really needs to put a stop to this."

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular

The (Lancer) is important, you know! (Each paranthesis is also applicable present on another saberface, after all.)

"Done" with the event, by which I mean I finished the storyline and picked Mk 1. Now it's a matter of finishing missions and grinding out currency to buy whatever shop items I want one at a time so Neethime has to keep getting up to grab stuff.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    So the event points out, briefly, that saberfaces exist in almost every class. Thinking on it, we're only missing Rider of the main 7, and we have Ruler and Foreigner as well...

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Polaritie wrote: »
    So the event points out, briefly, that saberfaces exist in almost every class. Thinking on it, we're only missing Rider of the main 7, and we have Ruler and Foreigner as well...

We have Saber Alter Santa in Rider class, I think?

Also Saber Alter Summer is a Rider

edited October 2019
    Madican wrote: »

Oh. Right. So it's just Alter Ego, and Moon Cancer missing.

Polaritie on

And Caster.

Let's pray for Morgan to not be a Saberface.

(She will be)

And Caster.

(She will be)

This would be a little creepy considering Mordred

And Caster.

(She will be)

Nero Caster is a saberface.

If it's just Artorias we've got: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Berserker, and Ruler. She's only missing Caster, Avenger, Alter Ego, and Moon Cancer. The chances of her getting that last one though...

If it's just Artorias we've got: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Berserker, and Ruler. She's only missing Caster, Avenger, Alter Ego, and Moon Cancer. The chances of her getting that last one though...

Yeah. Have to dip Jeanne for Avenger and Nero for Caster atm. And Nero is the only one I can see getting Moon Cancer.

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular

And Caster.

(She will be)

Morgan is Seibah's older half-sister, so that's a thing. Then again, her known kids aren't saberfaces (Agravain, Gawain, Gareth) so maybe not. (Mordred's basically a magic clone, what with being a homunculus.

Also, never doubt the Servant Universe when it comes to sticking people into weird classes. MHXXA Moon Cancer when, DW?

Neveron wrote: »

And Caster.

(She will be)

Morgan is Seibah's older half-sister, so that's a thing. Then again, her known kids aren't saberfaces (Agravain, Gawain, Gareth) so maybe not. (Mordred's basically a magic clone, what with being a homunculus.

Also, never doubt the Servant Universe when it comes to sticking people into weird classes. MHXXA Moon Cancer when, DW?

I mean more two identical looking Sabers being the parents. That'd be a new level of weird

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    We've already seen Morgan in other works. She's not a Saberface.
    (Edit: She does look related though.)

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019

"Someone really needs to put a stop to this."

GO playing silly buggers between singularities and tacitly admitting this shit is bananas always gets me to chuckle.

I want a time travel plot at some point where Guda tries to explain to their younger self what's going to happen. Midway through claiming that Elisabeth Bathory is a lizardgirl idol singer and Thomas Edison is a lion with a cannon in his chest, they're written off as a deranged, ranting lunatic and get tazed by security.

"To be fair, I wouldn't believe me, either."

Stolls on
    kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I have disliked most of the serious story bits everyone loves, but I love the goofy events. Less singularities with high stakes and more dumb shit, please.

uyvfOQy.png
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2019/1028_interlude3/
    New Interludes

Release Date:
    2019-10-30 21:00 PDT

Eligible Servants:
    - Cleopatra
    - Emiya (Assassin)
    - Fuuma "Evil-wind" Kotarou
    - Hassan of the Serenity
    - Ozymandias
    - Tawara Touta
    - Xuanzang Sanzang

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    We will also get Babylonia anime campaign and rewards connected to it: 7 tickets, 10 SQ from doing quests and 30 SQ from Twitter / FB campaign (which goals were already reached today).

Quetz will get a solo banner which is, HNGGGGGGGGGG for me, as I would really like to get her, but Im also trying to save as much as possible for January...

Damn it Moriarty stop making me want to roll for you.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    MHX has a 3rd skill upgrade through this event. No one knows what it is yet. Probably going to unlock later in/after the story is completed. Please be a Siegfried style 3rd skill upgrade.

This makes her the 1st Servant to have 4 upgrades (and an animation update on top of that).

Space Ishtar is looking like the most busted Servant since Merlin poked his head out of Avalon. At least on paper. Copying from Reddit.
    S1: increase own atk (3T), increase all allies atk except self (3T) and give them charm immunity (3T)

S2: increase own np dmg (1 use, 3T), change own's np card type (3T) [you get to pick type]

S3: increase own np gauge, chance for arts up (3T), chance for quick up (3T), chance for buster up (3T)

Passives: Magic Resistance C, Independent Action C, Goddess Essence A++, Avenger EX, Oblivion Correction A, Self Replenishment B

Late post...

The usual guide has finally been updated for the NA Zone Names: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gdZpFDH3ffwtCQD2xs-6rlDH7Q9W_xI4_zzVjg95Xo8/htmlview?sle=true#

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Galaxy Meteor Sword C >> Galaxy Meteor Sword XEX A Skill 3 Upgrade: Increase own damage by 10-20% (3 turns)

Lvl100 Golden Fou'd "SEIBAH!" noises intensify!

And here I've yet to spend a single golden fou. I'm too indecisive.

Ultra Heroine Z costume too.

I'm feeling rewarded for my love. Heh.

"I'm kind of a big deal on social media."

I'm fucking dying. This event rules.

Also, Pent's glasses look should be a costume option.

Almost done with the missions. Need to run the Factory a couple times then beat up Ozy one more run and I'll be 100/100 missions.

Now that I have the CE's I put up the 5* shop CE on Tama Lancer since she's got a 50% damage boost for the event. Should be good help in the Old Well node.

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I just got the Ozy CE, and holy moly what an absolutely perfect reference.

edited November 2019
    Aww, Serenity's interlude was kinda cute, and her upgraded skill adds a nice bit of punch to her poison. I'm glad they address the elephant in the room
    namely, whether her attachment to the protagonist is legitimate or because they can survive contact with her
    though I wish it did a better job integrating a fight into the plot. Bedivere's had kind of the same issue, with a rather touching character moment jarred by a filler battle just to fit the game structure.

It's not a huge problem, mind, just a nitpick, and some are better than others at this. I actually thought Jing Ke's was a good example. Having her run a simulation of her failed assassination was a neat idea; pointing out her mistakes and getting a chance to avoid them, while also admitting that said mistakes are a part of her story and can't actually be changed.

Anyway, 80/100 in the event, finally starting to buy stuff. The lack of bones for sale fills me with despair, but my heart will go on.

Edit:
    Damn it Moriarty stop making me want to roll for you.

Not gonna lie, he's growing on me. He's basically a Saturday morning cartoon villain, with Holmes as his frienemy.

Stolls on
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Well, Gramps refused to answer the call. Did get the JK Saber and that new Assassin, so, not exactly nothing to show for my quartz.

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    My rolls for Gramps went spectacularly badly, but I suppose that just makes up for the good luck I had in the beginning of the year. I suppose now I'll just scrounge up whatever I can for either Abby or Ereshkigal.

edited November 2019
    Wasn't feeling the luck on Gramps, so still sitting on a pile - though I did throw a couple funsie rolls at Babylonia in search of another mini-Medusa. I'm going all in on Medusa Prime (and Medea to form Team M&M) and I somehow already have Gorgon at NP4, so it feels fitting to at least try to get her lancer version to NP2. Alas, it was not to be. Next time, kiddo.

In her place, of course, I now have a certain extremely aggressive CEO who offers free delivery, so it's been nice knowing you all.

Stolls on
    I have questionable bond priorities but even I couldn't put this one off forever.

R4McX08l.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    BahamutZERO.gif
    yp38wp6.jpg

Better late than never. Though I did have a CE already ready for her...

qVDi9p8.jpg

It feels weird taking that away from Martha herself, but she still goes well with Sumo with all her punchyness. Meanwhile, Nero shoots all the beam lasers, so....