Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Storm March - Interlude] The Unusual Appearance of Baron Von Ruckhauser

124»

• CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    Wei's body shifts back,, growing smaller, skull shifting into a humanoid head, fur dropping off as if shed, clothes emerging, until the halfling emerges, crouched and breathing heavily. He stands.

"Well-met, paladin." Wei says and gives Fernando a nod. "This place is not as it seems. Otto, what happened here?"

• NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    In the distance, you think you hear faint growls and snarls as the sun begins to dip toward the horizon.

It is still light out, and will be for at least another hour.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited December 4
    Fernando blinks at the druid, suddenly seeming quite lost.

“Evil is afoot gentlemeeeen...”, the paladin slurs, his body slowing even as he strides towards the barkeep.

“Weeee should make the besssst of it here.”, he says to his newfound allies, then turns to the barkeep as he slowly crumbles onto the bar like a tired drunk, “You’re weeeiiirrrrd...”

Fernando goes dormant. Mechanisms inside him purr to a stop.

[OOC: I won’t be around much this week! But I suggest we Make Camp.

Make Camp
    When you settle in to rest, consume a ration. If you’re somewhere dangerous decide the watch order as well. If you have enough XP you may Level Up. When you wake from at least a few uninterrupted hours of sleep heal damage equal to half your max HP.

If you press on, the paladin will no doubt crash the party at a later date.]

Endless_Serpents on
    NipsCheeselikerironsizideMahnmut
  • ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    "I don't know about you folks, but I could use a rest after that tangle." Otto collects himself and plants himself into the nearest chair. "What happened here, Wei?" I was chatting the apparition of a bartender over there when the nastier version of him started making a clatter in the back. I decided to check on the noise when the sumbich leapt out at me. Couldn't get a work or blade in edgewise on 'im. Then everyone else showed up. Sigurd - that's the bartender - was mentioning something about not getting too many bloods around these parts. I don't know what that means but it sure sounds like we may be the only living, normal beings on this island ceptin the Baron himself."

"Anyone else find anything interesting?"

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png