[Magic The Gathering Arena] Fires of Treachery banned!

194959698100

Posts

  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Blargh. After my first three Ikoria drafts went to 7 wins with BUG Mutate/Reanimator, Cycling, and Cycling, I went:
    3-3 with BG Kaheera Mutate
    1-3 with UR Vadrok spells
    3-3 with Umori BG monsters

    Just can't anything good together, and I'm starting to feel those first few drafts were flukes, and I'm really just terrible and incapable of learning.

    I feel like I have plan when I'm drafting, but if I get cut off plan A I have no ability to pivot.

    Kaheera draft got cut from good black Nightmares, and no other playable creature types came in other colors.
    UR deck seemed fine in theory, so I'm probably just blind to its actual problems.
    Umori deck was supposed to be a reanimator deck or a trample deck, but I saw zero Bonds, Back for Mores, or Trample heedbonder, and oops all creatures was the backup plan, but without enough Blitz Leechs for interaction.

    Maybe I just steamrolled through Bronze and Silver rank, and now that I'm Gold I'm done doing better than 3-3 for the rest of the season and every draft will be negative EV?

    V wrote:
    Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Magic is a game with high variance and even the best players in the world only have like a 65% win rate. Being Gold is definitely a factor, as you are being ranked against similarly-ranked opponents when possible and that's only gonna raise the level of competition as you move up. 3-3 is a respectable run (you didn't actually lose ranking points) especially in Bo1, just maybe one or two bad draws for you (or fewer good draws from your opponents) away from 4-3 and making your gems back.

    silence1186
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    Drascin wrote: »
    Moo.
    unknown.png

    I think this is the biggest I've ever managed to get a board since my old Orochi Hatcheri+Coat of Arms deck back in the day.
    Looks fun. Mind posting the deck list?

  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Thoughts on this one? I do not fancy myself a very clever deck builder but this is simple fun.

    jm3ltrlv3k6x.png

  • SproutSprout Registered User regular
    You'd probably want Woe Striders in there somewhere as an additional sac outlet. Priests of the Forgotten Gods as well. Revenge of Ravens is also going to be a pretty dead card unless you're up against a lot of creature-heavy decks. I'd say lose the Kaya's Wraths and Oboshes.

  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »
    You'd probably want Woe Striders in there somewhere as an additional sac outlet. Priests of the Forgotten Gods as well. Revenge of Ravens is also going to be a pretty dead card unless you're up against a lot of creature-heavy decks. I'd say lose the Kaya's Wraths and Oboshes.

    Or lean into the Obosh and companion him, lose the wraths and revenge of ravens and white generally. Add the woe striders and some 1-drops (knight of the ebon legion is choice, maybe foulmire knight or footlight fiends or gutterbones... you are spoiled for choice here) and replace the cruel celebrants with bastions of remembrance

    fuck gendered marketing
    SproutBreakfastPM
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Going to lean into Obosh and see how that goes.

  • KorrorKorror Registered User regular
    Blargh. After my first three Ikoria drafts went to 7 wins with BUG Mutate/Reanimator, Cycling, and Cycling, I went:
    3-3 with BG Kaheera Mutate
    1-3 with UR Vadrok spells
    3-3 with Umori BG monsters

    Just can't anything good together, and I'm starting to feel those first few drafts were flukes, and I'm really just terrible and incapable of learning.

    I feel like I have plan when I'm drafting, but if I get cut off plan A I have no ability to pivot.

    Kaheera draft got cut from good black Nightmares, and no other playable creature types came in other colors.
    UR deck seemed fine in theory, so I'm probably just blind to its actual problems.
    Umori deck was supposed to be a reanimator deck or a trample deck, but I saw zero Bonds, Back for Mores, or Trample heedbonder, and oops all creatures was the backup plan, but without enough Blitz Leechs for interaction.

    Maybe I just steamrolled through Bronze and Silver rank, and now that I'm Gold I'm done doing better than 3-3 for the rest of the season and every draft will be negative EV?

    I think Ikoria draft is higher variance than most. When I'm in the right colors and the good cards for my archetype are flowing, I feel like a god among mortals and ready to move up to the protour. When they're not flowing, I end up with a pile of junk, go 1-3 and question if I can actually play limited at all. 3-3 is slightly above average for winrate so if that's your worst result in a slump, I'd feel pretty good.

    I have thoughts about UR spells if you want to post the deck list. I basically think that UR spells is really a cycling deck but your payoffs are your creatures rather than zenith flare.

    Battlenet ID: NullPointer
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited May 23
    So, the recurring debuff Lurrus deck has now taken me to Plat 2, and climbing still.
    Switched out the Dawn of Hope for 2 shadow spears and 2 dead weights.
    And my debuffs are now at 4 mire's, 3 dead weights and 3 Heliod's punishment, because Heliod's doesn't reliably activate Hateful draw even if it's really good removal for things that don't die quickly.

    It eats red aggro, can beat gyurda with either glitters or pridemate aggro but still a toss-up.
    Mutate hates Heliod's.
    Sort of gets countered by oven Lurrus because the debuffs don't land to trigger card draw from the Hatefuls.
    But mostly it plays fairly quickly, and my attention span gets countered by ovens million triggers.
    Also decimates cycle Lurrus. Which is good, because I dislike that deck.

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Does the "loses all abilities" part of Punishment come up often? Just wondering why that over, say, Pacifism.

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited May 23
    Same cost, and yes.
    It switches off Mutate, and any other chunky thing with an ability that I can't deal with immediately, like card draw dorks, or ramp.

    Like I haven't lived the dream and turned off a God yet, but I did bring down Mothra.

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
    Vyolynce
  • DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    Drascin wrote: »
    Moo.
    unknown.png

    I think this is the biggest I've ever managed to get a board since my old Orochi Hatcheri+Coat of Arms deck back in the day.
    Looks fun. Mind posting the deck list?

    Sure, no problem.
    Companion
    1 Umori, the Collector (IKO) 231

    Deck
    3 Arboreal Grazer (WAR) 149
    4 Auspicious Starrix (IKO) 144
    4 Breeding Pool (RNA) 246
    3 Castle Garenbrig (ELD) 240
    1 Castle Vantress (ELD) 242
    2 End-Raze Forerunners (RNA) 124
    9 Forest (ANA) 65
    2 Gemrazer (IKO) 155
    2 Illuna, Apex of Wishes (IKO) 190
    5 Island (IKO) 265
    4 Migratory Greathorn (IKO) 165
    4 Paradise Druid (WAR) 171
    2 Sea-Dasher Octopus (IKO) 66
    4 Pollywog Symbiote (IKO) 63
    3 Pouncing Shoreshark (IKO) 64
    3 Stonecoil Serpent (ELD) 235
    4 Zagoth Triome (IKO) 259
    1 Brokkos, Apex of Forever (IKO) 179

    I'm still working on it. The sharks have proved huge MVPs.

    Steam ID: Right here.
    DanHibiki
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Korror wrote: »
    Blargh. After my first three Ikoria drafts went to 7 wins with BUG Mutate/Reanimator, Cycling, and Cycling, I went:
    3-3 with BG Kaheera Mutate
    1-3 with UR Vadrok spells
    3-3 with Umori BG monsters

    Just can't anything good together, and I'm starting to feel those first few drafts were flukes, and I'm really just terrible and incapable of learning.

    I feel like I have plan when I'm drafting, but if I get cut off plan A I have no ability to pivot.

    Kaheera draft got cut from good black Nightmares, and no other playable creature types came in other colors.
    UR deck seemed fine in theory, so I'm probably just blind to its actual problems.
    Umori deck was supposed to be a reanimator deck or a trample deck, but I saw zero Bonds, Back for Mores, or Trample heedbonder, and oops all creatures was the backup plan, but without enough Blitz Leechs for interaction.

    Maybe I just steamrolled through Bronze and Silver rank, and now that I'm Gold I'm done doing better than 3-3 for the rest of the season and every draft will be negative EV?

    I think Ikoria draft is higher variance than most. When I'm in the right colors and the good cards for my archetype are flowing, I feel like a god among mortals and ready to move up to the protour. When they're not flowing, I end up with a pile of junk, go 1-3 and question if I can actually play limited at all. 3-3 is slightly above average for winrate so if that's your worst result in a slump, I'd feel pretty good.

    I have thoughts about UR spells if you want to post the deck list. I basically think that UR spells is really a cycling deck but your payoffs are your creatures rather than zenith flare.

    I didn't save the decklist in Arena but it was approximately:
    Facet Reader
    Vadrok
    Thieving Otter
    Red Mentor
    Blue Mentor
    Farfinder
    Spelleater Wolverine
    2 Tigorilla
    Winged Oddity
    Rooting Moloch
    Flame Serpent

    1 other creature, probably something cheap, maybe Glimmerbell?

    Sudden Development
    Anticipate
    3 Essence Scatter
    Neutralize
    Rumbling Rockslide
    Capture Sphere
    Mythos of Illuna (Clone something as a token)
    Frostveil Ambush
    Flame Spill

    2 Evolving Wilds
    2 Plains
    8 Islands
    6 Mountains

    13 creatures /1 spell that makes a creature /8 spells /2 one mana cyclers /16 lands

    Could've used a better creature base, looking at it now, but decent bodies didn't appear in the draft. I even had to pass a Fire Prophecy in packs 2 and 3 to get bodies, since I was stacked on removal/counters after pack 1.

    It felt like I was the only person in blue, but maybe I should have taken Frost Lynx higher? People might've scooped those up late for UG mutate.

    I had some Aegis Turtles in the sideboard, they might've been acceptable, but I liked all my removal and 1 mana cyclers.

    V wrote:
    Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

  • Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited May 23
    Finally got out of Platinum 3 with a budget Azorius Flyers deck. Was kind of surprised that deck was even close to effective in the ranked BO1 queue, but I'm slowly realizing everyone in platinum is running slow, greedy decks meant to win with ultra super mega combos. And if you can overwhelm them with cheap aggro flyers before they get their combo put together you win every time. If you don't, or you get Kaya's wrath'd it's basically an immediate concede because that deck has zero mid or late game. Red aggro decks with removal also destroy you, but almost no one runs them anymore.

    Dark_Side on
  • jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    So, the recurring debuff Lurrus deck has now taken me to Plat 2, and climbing still.
    Switched out the Dawn of Hope for 2 shadow spears and 2 dead weights.
    And my debuffs are now at 4 mire's, 3 dead weights and 3 Heliod's punishment, because Heliod's doesn't reliably activate Hateful draw even if it's really good removal for things that don't die quickly.

    It eats red aggro, can beat gyurda with either glitters or pridemate aggro but still a toss-up.
    Mutate hates Heliod's.
    Sort of gets countered by oven Lurrus because the debuffs don't land to trigger card draw from the Hatefuls.
    But mostly it plays fairly quickly, and my attention span gets countered by ovens million triggers.
    Also decimates cycle Lurrus. Which is good, because I dislike that deck.

    this deck is great fun to play - thanks for posting it

    shryke wrote: »
    ...Barack "charisma isn't a dump stat, nerds" Obama...
  • BoomerAang SquadBoomerAang Squad Registered User regular
    e8lmcvp3cx41.png

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited May 24
    jmcdonald wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    So, the recurring debuff Lurrus deck has now taken me to Plat 2, and climbing still.
    Switched out the Dawn of Hope for 2 shadow spears and 2 dead weights.
    And my debuffs are now at 4 mire's, 3 dead weights and 3 Heliod's punishment, because Heliod's doesn't reliably activate Hateful draw even if it's really good removal for things that don't die quickly.

    It eats red aggro, can beat gyurda with either glitters or pridemate aggro but still a toss-up.
    Mutate hates Heliod's.
    Sort of gets countered by oven Lurrus because the debuffs don't land to trigger card draw from the Hatefuls.
    But mostly it plays fairly quickly, and my attention span gets countered by ovens million triggers.
    Also decimates cycle Lurrus. Which is good, because I dislike that deck.

    this deck is great fun to play - thanks for posting it

    Honestly surprised it's working as well as it is.
    Normally I only push into Platinum.

    ... I really should have some Castle Locthwains in here with all the lifegain.

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
    jmcdonald
  • BoomerAang SquadBoomerAang Squad Registered User regular
    The Lukka/Yorion deck has gotten me from the bottom of Gold 2 up to Plat 3.
    Deck is absurd once it gets going.

  • BoomerAang SquadBoomerAang Squad Registered User regular
    Who has two thumbs and got ROFLStomped by Lee Sharpe in Historic?
    This guy!
    acti4xe72qam.jpg

    Vyolynce
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Did we ever find out if they are going to make an Android app? I'd love an option to play MTG on the couch watching tv with the wife.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
    discriderDirtmuncher
  • MyiagrosMyiagros Registered User regular
    jmcdonald wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    So, the recurring debuff Lurrus deck has now taken me to Plat 2, and climbing still.
    Switched out the Dawn of Hope for 2 shadow spears and 2 dead weights.
    And my debuffs are now at 4 mire's, 3 dead weights and 3 Heliod's punishment, because Heliod's doesn't reliably activate Hateful draw even if it's really good removal for things that don't die quickly.

    It eats red aggro, can beat gyurda with either glitters or pridemate aggro but still a toss-up.
    Mutate hates Heliod's.
    Sort of gets countered by oven Lurrus because the debuffs don't land to trigger card draw from the Hatefuls.
    But mostly it plays fairly quickly, and my attention span gets countered by ovens million triggers.
    Also decimates cycle Lurrus. Which is good, because I dislike that deck.

    this deck is great fun to play - thanks for posting it

    Agreed, I put it together yesterday and got some solid wins. There are some very unfavourable matchups though. Anything based on Planeswalkers, or with minimal creatures I seem to have a ton of trouble with. Yorion is pretty much an instant scoop as well. It is a bit slower than running mono red, but can last much better against things red can't beat fast enough.

    iRevert wrote: »
    Because if you're going to attempt to squeeze that big black monster into your slot you will need to be able to take at least 12 inches or else you're going to have a bad time...
    Steam: MyiagrosX27
    discriderjmcdonald
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Did we ever find out if they are going to make an Android app? I'd love an option to play MTG on the couch watching tv with the wife.

    Still in progress. In June they're going to shift from the 32-bit client they've been using to a 64-bit client, which they say is part of the process to putting out versions for additional platforms.

  • MugsleyMugsley Registered User regular
    If you keep tabs on Ryan Spain (GoingOptimal on Twitter and Twitch), he was part of the digital dev team until a couple years ago and they are still rolling out features he worked on. He also keeps up with the team and they often use him to showcase or at least discuss features.

    VyolynceElldrenBrody
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited May 25
    Myiagros wrote: »
    jmcdonald wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    So, the recurring debuff Lurrus deck has now taken me to Plat 2, and climbing still.
    Switched out the Dawn of Hope for 2 shadow spears and 2 dead weights.
    And my debuffs are now at 4 mire's, 3 dead weights and 3 Heliod's punishment, because Heliod's doesn't reliably activate Hateful draw even if it's really good removal for things that don't die quickly.

    It eats red aggro, can beat gyurda with either glitters or pridemate aggro but still a toss-up.
    Mutate hates Heliod's.
    Sort of gets countered by oven Lurrus because the debuffs don't land to trigger card draw from the Hatefuls.
    But mostly it plays fairly quickly, and my attention span gets countered by ovens million triggers.
    Also decimates cycle Lurrus. Which is good, because I dislike that deck.

    this deck is great fun to play - thanks for posting it

    Agreed, I put it together yesterday and got some solid wins. There are some very unfavourable matchups though. Anything based on Planeswalkers, or with minimal creatures I seem to have a ton of trouble with. Yorion is pretty much an instant scoop as well. It is a bit slower than running mono red, but can last much better against things red can't beat fast enough.

    At plat 1 with the deck at the moment.
    Just fought some oven+take your creatures deck.
    So satisfying to just Protection from Red over and over and over.

    Killed the guy with Lurrus with three glitters on top of it.

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited May 25
    Ran my Mardu "Hateful Mutations" deck through randos to get my 4 wins for the day and knock out some quests. My last opponent was on some sort of Umori deck; my opening hand didn't do anything before turn 4 but at least I was on the play.

    They just played a couple of lands, then Dryad of the Ilysian Grove on turn 3. Well, at least they weren't on planeswalkers or instants (two Umori deck my friend ran into the other day). I played a shockland untapped on turn 4 and passed. They confirmed creatures (not enchantments) with something I forget and attacked with the 2/4. I flashed in Dirge Bat and blocked.

    My next three turns were: mutate Everflame Phoenix (kill whatever they cast that turn), swing for 4; mutate Snapdax (kill Umori, shoot Dryad), swing for 8; mutate Insatiable Hemphage (kill something, shoot an Arboreal Grazer to get it out of my way, drain for 3), swing for lethal.

    I've been having a lot of fun with this, especially since I added Zagoth Mambas to pick off Healer's Hawks and the like.

    Vyolynce on
  • Who-PsydWho-Psyd Registered User regular
    Man losing cause I draw 4 mana sources in a row is really annoying.

  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Ran my Mardu "Hateful Mutations" deck through randos to get my 4 wins for the day and knock out some quests. My last opponent was on some sort of Umori deck; my opening hand didn't do anything before turn 4 but at least I was on the play.

    They just played a couple of lands, then Dryad of the Ilysian Grove on turn 3. Well, at least they weren't on planeswalkers or instants (two Umori deck my friend ran into the other day). I played a shockland untapped on turn 4 and passed. They confirmed creatures (not enchantments) with something I forget and attacked with the 2/4. I flashed in Dirge Bat and blocked.

    My next three turns were: mutate Everflame Phoenix (kill whatever they cast that turn), swing for 4; mutate Snapdax (kill Umori, shoot Dryad), swing for 8; mutate Insatiable Hemphage (kill something, shoot an Arboreal Grazer to get it out of my way, drain for 3), swing for lethal.

    I've been having a lot of fun with this, especially since I added Zagoth Mambas to pick off Healer's Hawks and the like.

    Sounds fun, mind posting an importable decklist?

  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    it's not often your have a battle of the Citadels
    vazz6hgvfu7i.jpg
    but mine was bigger

    VyolynceAntoshkaMugsleyShadowenArmoroc
  • MyiagrosMyiagros Registered User regular
    What is this beautiful Sultai deck you have here!?

    iRevert wrote: »
    Because if you're going to attempt to squeeze that big black monster into your slot you will need to be able to take at least 12 inches or else you're going to have a bad time...
    Steam: MyiagrosX27
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Ran my Mardu "Hateful Mutations" deck through randos to get my 4 wins for the day and knock out some quests. My last opponent was on some sort of Umori deck; my opening hand didn't do anything before turn 4 but at least I was on the play.

    They just played a couple of lands, then Dryad of the Ilysian Grove on turn 3. Well, at least they weren't on planeswalkers or instants (two Umori deck my friend ran into the other day). I played a shockland untapped on turn 4 and passed. They confirmed creatures (not enchantments) with something I forget and attacked with the 2/4. I flashed in Dirge Bat and blocked.

    My next three turns were: mutate Everflame Phoenix (kill whatever they cast that turn), swing for 4; mutate Snapdax (kill Umori, shoot Dryad), swing for 8; mutate Insatiable Hemphage (kill something, shoot an Arboreal Grazer to get it out of my way, drain for 3), swing for lethal.

    I've been having a lot of fun with this, especially since I added Zagoth Mambas to pick off Healer's Hawks and the like.

    Sounds fun, mind posting an importable decklist?

    Deck
    4 Godless Shrine (RNA) 248
    4 Snapdax, Apex of the Hunt (IKO) 209
    4 Savai Triome (IKO) 253
    4 Zagoth Mamba (IKO) 106
    2 Swamp (IKO) 268
    4 Blightbeetle (M20) 87
    3 Plains (IKO) 262
    3 Kunoros, Hound of Athreos (THB) 222
    3 Dirge Bat (IKO) 84
    4 Blood Crypt (RNA) 245
    3 Stonecoil Serpent (ELD) 235
    1 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
    4 Sacred Foundry (GRN) 254
    4 Vulpikeet (IKO) 37
    1 Castle Embereth (ELD) 239
    1 Mountain (IKO) 271
    3 Insatiable Hemophage (IKO) 93
    2 Everquill Phoenix (IKO) 114
    4 Hushbringer (ELD) 18
    2 Mythos of Snapdax (IKO) 24

    Deck does not like being Pacified but couldn't find a way to work in a few Mortifies; sadly the mutate Naturalize effect is on a green card. I toyed with Abzan but there was too much reanimation and that didn't play well with Kunoros (also Gemrazer mutates for double green, which is a pain).

  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    Myiagros wrote: »
    What is this beautiful Sultai deck you have here!?

    I think i posted it before, but here it is again:
    9deafpkkoyz2.jpg
    It's janky and slow but the whole point is that the deck is filled with etb life gain and there's finally a use for that Dryad, he makes sure that the lands don't stall out playing off the top and so that each land can trigger Dread Presence.
    Sideboard is an extra Citadel and all the usual shut down cards like Soul-Guide Lantern.

    Myiagros
  • MyiagrosMyiagros Registered User regular
    Loving the deck, I assume you toss some board wipes or something in the sideboard for Fae of Wishes?

    iRevert wrote: »
    Because if you're going to attempt to squeeze that big black monster into your slot you will need to be able to take at least 12 inches or else you're going to have a bad time...
    Steam: MyiagrosX27
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    Myiagros wrote: »
    Loving the deck, I assume you toss some board wipes or something in the sideboard for Fae of Wishes?

    yeah a couple of random ones. Although i find that i can usually outpace a lot of stuff with lifegain.

  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    500 free gold in the Daily Deal again.

    Also the Secret Lair Pack Rat sleeve, which is tempting.

  • XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    Late to the party, but here's 6 free packs in arena for the first person to snag it:

    Loading...?

    "For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men. Not women. Not beasts...this you can trust."
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    holy balls this is gross

    so gross I'm putting it behind a spoiler tag

    title of the spoiled Youtube video:

    "Mull to 5, WIN ON TURN 3 | 10-1 in MYTHIC w/ this BUSTED Deck"

    ...okay, I will give one thing he says from inside the video, to whet your appetites.

    "If the opponent went second, they just untap on turn 3 with no land. None. Stone Rain's too good for Standard, but this stuff isn't. It's gross. It's not okay."

  • FiskebentFiskebent Registered User regular
    If you see that you're playing against a Winota deck, you better have a counter or instant removal ready.

    steam_sig.png
  • BreakfastPMBreakfastPM Registered User regular
    Funniest win I've had in awhile. Turn 3 concede to their own Agonizing Remorse (probably a literal name for what they felt when they saw my hand)
    82dpcqp6k3o8.png

  • MugsleyMugsley Registered User regular
    46min video?!??

  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    46min video?!??

    Deck tech plus 11 games, so that's about right.

    V wrote:
    Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

    Shadowen
Sign In or Register to comment.