As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Which [Chat] is most extreme

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Snowboarding
    Brody wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    So far the experiments with letting people who want to make [chat]s make them has not been a roaring success. The first guy didn’t have one ready and now a [chat] that forgets to put [chat] in the title.

Maybe Geth kept giving it to chanus for a reason.

It's the classic mistake of the rabble-rousing opposition party that has been out of power for so long that once they're given some measure of control they have no idea what to do

You know, in fairness I was told to @ Bogart when I had a good draft and I said that I would

I had a good draft, but then it wasn't in the drafts, so I went back and found it in my history, but then it wouldn't let me post it.

I can't sensibly chuckle at EXCUSES

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2019
    I don't know if Brody, Bogart, or the entire UK has failed us more.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    What if I were to buy all the skylines dlc and start playing it again
    you would transmute money into time spent

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Canoe Dancing
    zepherin wrote: »
    People who Canoe Dance, fuck.

That man is almost certainly on his 3rd divorce.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Canoe Dancing
    Honk wrote: »
    What if I were to buy all the skylines dlc and start playing it again

what did you win the lottery

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Oh my God.

Presented without Context to begin with, stolen from the youtube thread. And as always, don't click the comments or you'll see a whole bunch of people who have no bloody clue what this is about.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    So today I had a meeting, and the first thing the client did once the meeting was finished was pick up the phone to the office and complain to a partner about me

How are your days going

(It's fine, I'm not in any trouble or anything, it's just a difficult client)

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Canoe Dancing
    japan wrote: »
    So today I had a meeting, and the first thing the client did once the meeting was finished was pick up the phone to the office and complain to a partner about me

How are your days going

Today I let down God, my country, and most importantly, Chat.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Canoe Dancing

How are your days going

It’s going well. Thank you for asking.

• Options
    Canoe Dancing
    Oh my god that son of a bitch Japan was just here ugh I hate him.

• Options
    Also I still think I'm right

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Canoe Dancing
    ao7v5616okeq.jpg

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS

@organichu @blameless cleric

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited August 2019

How are your days going

I am concerned my door handles aren't perfectly horizontal

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Canoe Dancing

How are your days going

I have made what appears to be a triumphant lasagna, we will see in 15 minutes or so if I was correct

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

How are your days going

I am concerned my door handles aren't perfectly horizontal

Get the spirit level

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Canoe Dancing
    arl8u02thc2n.jpg

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Only company more persistent is Sallie Mae.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Hmmm

This airport wifi filters obvious nonsense email addresses

I wonder if anyone uses the plausible sounding gmail address I put in

I feel like it's probable

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Snowboarding
    That washing machine feels more life-threatening

The second picture is just funny and not like, overtly dangerous if left alone

I mean I wouldn't take a bath in it, but I wouldn't be fearing for my life when sitting on the toilet either

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Canoe Dancing
    Organichu wrote:
    hmmm i don't know that i have great advice but this is what worked for me: be in a hotel room with like 10 internet friends locked in several distinct sub-conversations, someone is playing loud video games etc. and so you tell a story that no one is really listening to and you start to kind of trail off, when you notice that actually this one person halfway across the room is leaning forward, ears perked, seeing you and listening to you when no one else is. so you develop this crush on the person and then admire them, like them, more and more over time. and you're like ah this hurts i LIKE this person and just being buds is kind of hard. so you kind of come up with these rationalizations to silence The Liking- maybe you're just generically lonely and it's not 'them' you like, maybe distance is too much of a problem, maybe your lifestyles are too disparate etc. but as you force yourself to honestly confront your feelings, the inescapable conclusion is nope you actually like them, more and more each day. but it doesn't seem reciprocated so you just go like 'ahhh, can i even stomach this? am i going to have to stop being friends with this person to protect my emotional wellbeing?' and then as time goes on you go on a vacation in a group that includes them and you sort of have a panic attack and they are angelic and helpful about it so you feel compelled to say, finally- 'hey, i feel this way, i hope it doesn't cause a problem but you should definitely know'. and then it turns out that maybe they like your earnest words as you like theirs and then next time you see them you discover they like you touching their shoulders as much as you like touching their shoulders and now your'e gay dating idk?

From my perspective: (Grace is Oat)

VMOGNs4l.png

@Organichu

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

fuck that those stairs seem like a death sentence

• Options
    Canoe Dancing
    i just use my old yahoo email i don't care about or use for anything anymore for airport wifi but you can just put in a bogus address?

i had no idea

• Options

I mean I wouldn't take a bath in it, but I wouldn't be fearing for my life when sitting on the toilet either

You've never slipped getting out of a tub before?

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Stairs? Next to a tub?

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    This is not the glamour [chat]!!

• Options
    Canoe Dancing
    Trace wrote: »

fuck that those stairs seem like a death sentence

imagine pooping when that not even standard width pallet fails to continue holding up the washing machine during an extra bumpy spin cycle

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Would you shit faster, or would the anxiety lead to extra long sessions?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    BMX
    My friend is reading my favorite saucy book. It makes me want to re-read it with her. But I think I'm already doing that overbearing thing where I defend characters from her criticism and analyze things for her in the context of what happens further ahead. I might need to cool my jets. But it's my favorite.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    i just use my old yahoo email i don't care about or use for anything anymore for airport wifi but you can just put in a bogus address?

i had no idea

Yeah, they don't usually send a verification email or anything, and it's not like you're going to save the login details for next time

• Options
    Canoe Dancing

i had no idea

Yeah, they don't usually send a verification email or anything, and it's not like you're going to save the login details for next time

well i'll be

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    You want some real fuck-off xtreme, I got the good stuff right here.

https://youtu.be/pOlxcpXW2V0

• Options
    Canoe Dancing
    God I'd sooner shit in a cage with a bear

At least I'd see that coming

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Canoe Dancing
    This was 5 total hours of massage spread throughout the day btw, 4.5 consecutively. 5 hours.

A good way to get my attention

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    You want some real fuck-off xtreme, I got the good stuff right here.

https://youtu.be/pOlxcpXW2V0

I'll take "Places humans should not be" for $1000, Alex.

• Options
    Canoe Dancing
    Chu's hands were bloody raw when it was finished

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    BMX
    Is the game like -- start an avalanche, then try to outrun the avalanche?

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    Canoe Dancing
    Chu's hands were bloody raw when it was finished

Well, [EXTREMELY TMI DO NOT OPEN, PARENTS]
    they actually were pretty bloody at the end but just because I was on my period so

This discussion has been closed.