As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lyte Ineligible Tickets

harkingharking Registered User regular
I had a friend drop out on attending and he sadly has not paid me yet.

I'm looking to sell the tickets on Lyte, but only my Sunday badges are eligible for sale. What gives? Is there any other way to return a badge?

• Options
    harkingharking Registered User regular
    Bonus question, are BYOC badges returnable as well?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    PAX generally doesn't do refunds/returns. I believe the lyte partnership was intended to help with this, but it's brand new and there may be kinks to work out. I would suggest emailing pax_questions@paxsite.com for official help.

• Options
    I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    Friday and Sunday can't be sold to Lyte yet because you can still buy them first hand from the official PAX (showclix/Reedpop) site. They probably have an agreement with Showclix/Reedpop not to sell below face value, and there is no way someone would buy one second hand above face value.

ZYseqtZ.png
  • Options
    Bladed CicadaBladed Cicada Registered User regular
    I3izzy wrote: »
    Friday and Sunday can't be sold to Lyte yet because you can still buy them first hand from the official PAX (showclix/Reedpop) site. They probably have an agreement with Showclix/Reedpop not to sell below face value, and there is no way someone would buy one second hand above face value.

This is correct. Lyte is a ticket scalper much like stubhub and would be illegal under former legislation. They are not a "refund" service but intend to make money on reselling.