Options

[Chat] is for touching

2456760

Posts

  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I have terrible taste in music.
    I only listen to old man music, and it's all my dad's fault.

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2007
    I <3 DJ Premier.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    jeepguy wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    I know Dashboard Confessional is a fairly emo band, but dammit, I like a few of their songs.

    I found an awesome live video of Hands Down. He barely sings a word other than the chorus. Just lets the crowd do it for him. So cool.



    Dashboard Confessional fucking blows. It's vagina rock, dude.

    And yet, you see the guys at the concerts.
    Why? Because they know they'll be getting laid.
    I think guys only really listen for the girls.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    jeepguy wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    I know Dashboard Confessional is a fairly emo band, but dammit, I like a few of their songs.

    I found an awesome live video of Hands Down. He barely sings a word other than the chorus. Just lets the crowd do it for him. So cool.



    Dashboard Confessional fucking blows. It's vagina rock, dude.

    And yet, you see the guys at the concerts.
    Why? Because they know they'll be getting laid.
    I think guys only really listen for the girls.

    and that's pathetic.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Holy fucking christ, how fucked up this movie is never ceases to amaze me. Like, holy fucking christ.

    electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    jeepguy wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    I know Dashboard Confessional is a fairly emo band, but dammit, I like a few of their songs.

    I found an awesome live video of Hands Down. He barely sings a word other than the chorus. Just lets the crowd do it for him. So cool.



    Dashboard Confessional fucking blows. It's vagina rock, dude.

    And yet, you see the guys at the concerts.
    Why? Because they know they'll be getting laid.
    I think guys only really listen for the girls.

    and that's pathetic.

    dont be jealous

    ege02 on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    jeepguy wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    I know Dashboard Confessional is a fairly emo band, but dammit, I like a few of their songs.

    I found an awesome live video of Hands Down. He barely sings a word other than the chorus. Just lets the crowd do it for him. So cool.



    Dashboard Confessional fucking blows. It's vagina rock, dude.

    And yet, you see the guys at the concerts.
    Why? Because they know they'll be getting laid.
    I think guys only really listen for the girls.

    and that's pathetic.

    Man, they only have like three decent songs.
    And one of them was off the Spider-Man 2 soundtrack.

    Then there was the one with the name that was an Ender's Game reference, which I've never heard, but hey, I gotta pick up on the reference.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    ege02 wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    jeepguy wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    I know Dashboard Confessional is a fairly emo band, but dammit, I like a few of their songs.

    I found an awesome live video of Hands Down. He barely sings a word other than the chorus. Just lets the crowd do it for him. So cool.



    Dashboard Confessional fucking blows. It's vagina rock, dude.

    And yet, you see the guys at the concerts.
    Why? Because they know they'll be getting laid.
    I think guys only really listen for the girls.

    and that's pathetic.

    dont be jealous

    I'm not jealous of people who shape their tastes and character on getting pussy.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    ege02 wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    jeepguy wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    I know Dashboard Confessional is a fairly emo band, but dammit, I like a few of their songs.

    I found an awesome live video of Hands Down. He barely sings a word other than the chorus. Just lets the crowd do it for him. So cool.



    Dashboard Confessional fucking blows. It's vagina rock, dude.

    And yet, you see the guys at the concerts.
    Why? Because they know they'll be getting laid.
    I think guys only really listen for the girls.

    and that's pathetic.

    dont be jealous

    I'm not jealous of people who shape their tastes and character on getting pussy.

    For the record, not one of those people.
    If I was, I wouldn't still be listening to so much blink182.
    I just like maybe 4 Dashboard songs.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    my comment on pathetic wasn't aimed at you man, sorry it looked that way.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    my comment on pathetic wasn't aimed at you man, sorry it looked that way.

    It's cool.
    I do have questionable musical tastes, at least in part.
    Like I said, the two bands with the most songs on my iPod are blink182 and Green Day.
    And if you factor in the blink182 side band (Boxcar Racer), and the two bands from after the break up, that's like half of my iPod.

    But then, sometimes I find something like the 2007 Rock Hall of Fame induction ceremony, including a video of REM playing Man on the Moon with Eddie Vedder.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    ege02 wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    jeepguy wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    I know Dashboard Confessional is a fairly emo band, but dammit, I like a few of their songs.

    I found an awesome live video of Hands Down. He barely sings a word other than the chorus. Just lets the crowd do it for him. So cool.



    Dashboard Confessional fucking blows. It's vagina rock, dude.

    And yet, you see the guys at the concerts.
    Why? Because they know they'll be getting laid.
    I think guys only really listen for the girls.

    and that's pathetic.

    dont be jealous

    I'm not jealous of people who shape their tastes and character on getting pussy.

    ege02 on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    my comment on pathetic wasn't aimed at you man, sorry it looked that way.

    It's cool.
    I do have questionable musical tastes, at least in part.
    Like I said, the two bands with the most songs on my iPod are blink182 and Green Day.
    And if you factor in the blink182 side band (Boxcar Racer), and the two bands from after the break up, that's like half of my iPod.

    But then, sometimes I find something like the 2007 Rock Hall of Fame induction ceremony, including a video of REM playing Man on the Moon with Eddie Vedder.

    how old are you?

    cause at a certain age... that's acceptable. as long as you have decent stuff on there it will sink in.

    @ege - ?

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    my comment on pathetic wasn't aimed at you man, sorry it looked that way.

    It's cool.
    I do have questionable musical tastes, at least in part.
    Like I said, the two bands with the most songs on my iPod are blink182 and Green Day.
    And if you factor in the blink182 side band (Boxcar Racer), and the two bands from after the break up, that's like half of my iPod.

    But then, sometimes I find something like the 2007 Rock Hall of Fame induction ceremony, including a video of REM playing Man on the Moon with Eddie Vedder.

    how old are you?

    cause at a certain age... that's acceptable. as long as you have decent stuff on there it will sink in.

    @ege - ?

    I drank a whole bottle of wine an hour ago.

    Don't mind me.

    ege02 on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Vari: Seventeen.

    But then, I also have started listening to a ton of The Clash.
    And I got really into classic rock a few years back.
    Right now, I just happen to be more into the stuff I grew up hearing on the bus. It still appeals to me.
    I mean, fuck, I still know all the words to All The Small Things. I don't know why, but I do.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    what manner of 'classic' rock, Wiggin?

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Like, I had a ton ACDC.
    And then some Eagles.
    And a shitton of Floyd.
    And I got "Tommy" for Christmas a few years back.

    That manner.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    christ my iPod consists almost solely of Led Zeppelin, Warren Zevon and the Rolling Stones, with various other older bands making a showing. The newest shit I have is probably Manowar

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    You need some CCR in there.

    Everyone does.

    gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Vari: Seventeen.

    But then, I also have started listening to a ton of The Clash.
    And I got really into classic rock a few years back.
    Right now, I just happen to be more into the stuff I grew up hearing on the bus. It still appeals to me.
    I mean, fuck, I still know all the words to All The Small Things. I don't know why, but I do.

    I haven't listened to them since I was like, 14 and I still know all the words.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin, you should listen to some Queen.

    One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    I told you, it was a few years back.
    I started listening to newer stuff in the last year or so, when I switched from my mp3 to an iPod.
    Or, when I learned that Green Day had much better stuff then American Idiot.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin, you should listen to some Queen.

    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeee....
    *awesome riff*
    So you think you can stomp me and spit in my eye...


    Do not make me sing Fat-Bottomed Girls. It's not pretty.

    Vari: I hadn't heard them since 6th grade, then I heard them about 2 summers ago, specifically that video, and I was totally rocking out in the back bedroom at my grandparents. I was like, "Fuck yeah!"
    And then there was an All-American Rejects concert on, and I was really pumped, because goddamn I love the Rejects.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'm pretty annoying that it appears no one else knows who Warren Zevon is except for me.
    Goddamnit! I need a drink!

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Marx wrote: »
    I'm pretty annoying that it appears no one else knows who Warren Zevon is except for me.
    Goddamnit! I need a drink!

    werewolves of london

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    Marx wrote: »
    I'm pretty annoying that it appears no one else knows who Warren Zevon is except for me.
    Goddamnit! I need a drink!

    werewolves of london
    I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
    Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
    He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's
    Going to get himself a big dish of beef chow mein


    also: Poor Poor Pitiful Me

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Wiggin, you should listen to some Queen.

    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeee....
    *awesome riff*
    So you think you can stomp me and spit in my eye...


    Do not make me sing Fat-Bottomed Girls. It's not pretty.

    I'm sure it's not.

    Also, try Keep Yourself Alive, Ogre Battle, Killer Queen, and Seven Seas of Rhye. You can move on from there.

    One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    After my next paycheck, I need to buy "Walk on the Wild Side."

    And the colored girls sing do, do-do, do-do, do-do-do...:whistle:

    Truth: Someone on the bus said "C'mon, take a walk on the wild side!" a while back, and my friend and I started singing that chorus.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin, you remind me of Kusu.

    Except you pay attention to grammar.

    ege02 on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    ege02 wrote: »
    Wiggin, you remind me of Kusu.

    Except you pay attention to grammar.

    definitely has a younger feel to him.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Wiggin, you should listen to some Queen.

    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeee....
    *awesome riff*
    So you think you can stomp me and spit in my eye...


    Do not make me sing Fat-Bottomed Girls. It's not pretty.

    I'm sure it's not.

    Also, try Keep Yourself Alive, Ogre Battle, Killer Queen, and Seven Seas of Rhye. You can move on from there.

    ...

    My point is, I already listen to Queen. That was what got me started on my classic rock kick.

    Ege and Vari: Stop blaspheming.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Variable you are now my favoritest person ever, let's have crazy gay sex behind the [chat] thread alright

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Wiggin, you should listen to some Queen.

    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeee....
    *awesome riff*
    So you think you can stomp me and spit in my eye...


    Do not make me sing Fat-Bottomed Girls. It's not pretty.

    I'm sure it's not.

    Also, try Keep Yourself Alive, Ogre Battle, Killer Queen, and Seven Seas of Rhye. You can move on from there.

    ...

    My point is, I already listen to Queen. That was what got me started on my classic rock kick.

    Ege and Vari: Stop blaspheming.

    Well fuck me, then. You could have used songs other than their most popular ones to demonstrate that, though.

    One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    I listen to Queen. Not a lot, but I do.
    It's on the new CD shelf (new referring to the shelf, not the CDs on it).
    I only know all the words to like 5 songs though, and those are the popular ones.
    Fat-Bottomed Girls, Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, We are the Champions.
    Fuck the Bicycle song, and I know most of the words to Killer Queen.
    Also, I'm not even counting...

    Flash!
    Ahhhh
    :whistle:

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Marx wrote: »
    Variable you are now my favoritest person ever, let's have crazy gay sex behind the [chat] thread alright

    just for knowing about werewolves of london?

    easiest lay ever! let's do it

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Oh man. Regular sex is great. And then I have Gears of War and Dead Rising to look forward to. And when I come back, giant HDTV.

    The next shitty three months don't look as bad as they did before.

    Edit: People don't know about that movie? It's right next to the ones in Paris at Blockbuster.

    Quid on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Why the hell am I watching shit quality live videos on YouTube of songs that are on my iPod?

    And the iPod is plugged in to the brand new deck, w/kick-ass speakers.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    holy balls I was dozing off and apparently I fell asleep

    well I had a really vivid dream of me slipping on ice that woke me up
    I'm all wowed by it.

    I'm serious my head hurts

    from a dream. this is crazy

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Quid wrote: »
    Oh man. Regular sex is great. And then I have Gears of War and Dead Rising to look forward to. And when I come back, giant HDTV.

    The next shitty three months don't look as bad as they did before.

    Edit: People don't know about that movie? It's right next to the ones in Paris at Blockbuster.

    Why did you feel the need for this qualifier?

    electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Quid wrote: »
    Oh man. Regular sex is great. And then I have Gears of War and Dead Rising to look forward to. And when I come back, giant HDTV.

    The next shitty three months don't look as bad as they did before.

    Edit: People don't know about that movie? It's right next to the ones in Paris at Blockbuster.

    Why did you feel the need for this qualifier?
    Because there are only two other people I've had sex with and one was infrequent and the other was a one night stand.

    Quid on
This discussion has been closed.