Options

[Chat] is for touching

1545556575860»

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    I may be getting too bold for my own good, seeing as I'm at work, and men breaking into my house with the objective of fucking me in the ass are going to be shit out of luck.

Also I'm pretty sure I could take them, seeing as there's no way they could storm my office without me knowing they're coming.

So you're good at taking burly men, are you?
    Based on my knowledge, the men the CIA send to kill and/or rape you are not very burly.

True, but there was a specific "burly" clause in the threat.

Regardless, you are going to get Sam Fisher'd

He'll be in your vents, shooting your lights

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    I may be getting too bold for my own good, seeing as I'm at work, and men breaking into my house with the objective of fucking me in the ass are going to be shit out of luck.

Also I'm pretty sure I could take them, seeing as there's no way they could storm my office without me knowing they're coming.

Based on my knowledge, the men the CIA send to kill and/or rape you are not very burly.

Showing you his Pokemons.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    James wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    BTW Hacks I am actually from the CIA! In about ten seconds, burly men are going to break into your house and fuck you in the ass.

Nine. Eight. Seven.
    Calling bluff.

Two. One.

Call successful.

Eat it.

They're just late.

You know, from all the assfucking.

Somehow that Hacks wouldn't be the first person they'd be assfucking today, that they have this whole list of people for assfucking and they're just squeezing Hacks in as it were, makes that whole thing a much more disturbing mental image.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Oh my good gracious - I really hope that katchem ash posts his novel in the WB so I can peruse it in all its glory.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007

There are no vents in this part of the building that are big enough for a child to travel through, let alone a full grown man. There's really no way into my office without me knowing you're coming. This place is immune to sneak attacks.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    You really thought this through, eh? :?

Aldo on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited May 2007
    There are no vents in this part of the building that are big enough for a child to travel through, let alone a full grown man. There's really no way into my office without me knowing you're coming. This place is immune to sneak attacks.

This is such a Dwight Shrute (sp?) thing to say.

Also: the bathroom. They always wait until you're in the bathroom.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Oh man, the guy at my work who kind of looked like Dolph Lundgren bleached his hair. Now he really looks like him, circa 1994.

Doc on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Impossible. Splinter Cell has taught me that every building has several vents large enough for a six foot muscular soldier to crouch-walk through, one of which will open on or above your objective, in this case, your soft, fleshy neck.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    Oh my good gracious - I really hope that katchem ash posts his novel in the WB so I can peruse it in all its glory.

What? Is he just touring all the forums showing off his "creative" skills? I remember his dead warhammer thread from ODAM. It was.... special.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Somehow that Hacks wouldn't be the first person they'd be assfucking today, that they have this whole list of people for assfucking and they're just squeezing Hacks in as it were, makes that whole thing a much more disturbing mental image.

Oh god I am laughing so hard right now

James on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

What? Is he just touring all the forums showing off his "creative" skills? I remember his dead warhammer thread from ODAM. It was.... special.

He hasn't posted it yet, but people in the thread here are advising him to do just that so that he can get actual critiques from other writers. My prediction: hilarity shall ensue.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2007

I felt pretty mean suggesting that.

And then I started to laugh when it was limed.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

He hasn't posted it yet, but people in the thread here are advising him to do just that so that he can get actual critiques from other writers. My prediction: hilarity shall ensue.

I may have to go and lurk in the Block some. It's very sad that I expand the forums I read based upon my chances of watching people make utter fools of themselves.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

It will be heartbreaking. He will post his masterpiece so full of pride in it and they will proceed to take it apart line by line, explaing in frank detail why his book will be a failure.

Leitner on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    *Revive*

And I'm back.

What's this about Katchem doing something foolish for our unintentional bemusement?

Gim on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    See ya later, I'm going shopping for pants.

James on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    You really thought this through, eh? :?
    No, the building planners did that for me.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

I may have to go and lurk in the Block some. It's very sad that I expand the forums I read based upon my chances of watching people make utter fools of themselves.

I like the Block - there are some good stories that I enjoy reading, and there are some bad stories that make me feel secure in myself as a writer. Good times!

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I always knew James wasn't wearing any pants.

Gim on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    So EB had the Starcraft Battlechest.

I did not go in there expecting that to happen.

Now I am $20 poorer.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Gim wrote: »
    I always knew James wasn't wearing any pants.
    I take for granted that anyone posting here isn't wearing any pants, unless I'm proved the opposite. And statements like "I'm on a lab computer" or "I'm posting from an internet café" do not prove that you're wearing pants.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Is saying "I'm wearing pants" sufficient proof for you?

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'm curious too.

Aldo on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    So do I need to camwhore my newish style?

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    No.

Pictures or a live video feed are required.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I guess it doesn't matter that much, since I'm not actually wearing pants at the moment.
    It's 80 degrees, I'm wearing shorts.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    It's surprisingly cool right now. I suspect by 5 o'clock it will be insufferable.

Gim on
This discussion has been closed.