Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

meatbag's art thread

diemeatbagdiemeatbag Registered User regular
Starting a new thread because my old one is bad and full of giant poorly formatted photos. I'm mostly making this thread as a place to share and get crits on the comics I will be working on in the coming months, but I will also post what I have been painting recently to start it off.

8www5qn43b1c.jpg

gizugoafnlro.jpg

scknevlx86r2.jpg

jp66bj69cuaz.jpg

rmd00c08uq1g.jpg

This is a huge painting I am trying to finish but keep changing. Crits very welcome. Sorry for the bad photo.

16427mv8im6i.jpg

DoodmannCristovaltynic

• CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    Love the destroyed pom and grapes! The shadows could use some work but the structure is hella nice.