[Warhammer - Age of Sigmar] The New Fantasy

1444546474850»

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Realm lords are very much half a book right now. Reminds me of the adeptus mechanicus in 40k. First there was a skitarii codex with the "regular" military, then a second codex with the priests and robots and you could ally both armies and then when they had all the minatures out they got a third, combined book.

• Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    It for sure feels like there's a Teclis focused book bringing in the river element aspect (or whatever) that'll slot right into the Lumineth book at some point.

In fact you could almost see that being the case for all the aelf books right now, if a Kurnothi tome folds into Sylvaneth, and DoK are integrated into Malerions stuff in some aspect (I'd prefer this not to happen, but the shadow-themed warcry band does leave a window open!) which just has Idoneth as the odd one out in that regard.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    The Warcry band that is part of the DoK is kind of odd But like I said I am curious what Malerion's army is
    My brother is curious what Tyrion's is because the book does feel it's missing something {Before they said the army was casters I was making fun of it saying Teclis stole Tyrion's army} Tyrion plays a large part in the book and he is barely in it
    The Kurnothi aka satyr elves is one my brother is curious about but complains all we know about them comes from the beastgrave warband and a pamphlet of lore nothing more

The ally chart I posted a few pages ago is interesting as no one wants to be friends with the Idoneth

• Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Went a bit crazy and tried to pick up a Warcry original starter off of EBay

Seller was asking for $400 so I priced out what it would cost me:
    GW Store Warcry starter new version $184 (terrain, rule book, board, etc)
    Wholesale Warcry squads $51 ea x2
    Wholesale beasts $47

So I think that covers everything in the original starter box, for about $320

Original msrp was $200 so I put in an offer of $320 but the seller was too greedy and wouldn’t accept.

Thankfully the fever has passed and now I haven’t impulse spent over $320 on something

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
    H3Knuckles
  • NoughtNought Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    The ally chart I posted a few pages ago is interesting as no one wants to be friends with the Idoneth

Have you ever shaken hands with someone with really damp hands?

I rest my case.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
    NechriahH3KnucklesEcho
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Nought wrote: »

I rest my case.

For some reason all the diplomats that get sent to the Idoneth realms die of mysterious “breathing difficulties” despite being perfectly healthy so everyone stopped trying. Especially when they found out the same thing happened to Nagash’s embassy…

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
    Gnome-Interruptus
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Nought wrote: »

I rest my case.

6pta4egg2ylh.jpg

Golden Yak
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Yeah, they’re “Order” not ‘good’ – amazing how many people get those confused.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
    BrainleechDiannaoChongH3KnucklesExtreaminatus
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Finally built my Corvus Cabal that I've had from the Warcry box for them and damn, some of those models fucking suck to put together.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • AegeriAegeri Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    14 year old me would be incredibly disappointed if he knew I now play three different factions of filthy elves.

And if they make a Kurnothi army I will be playing that too.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
    Is forge world made to order? I wanted to get the big Skaven bloodbowl team and I was curious how it works.

What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    Is forge world made to order? I wanted to get the big Skaven bloodbowl team and I was curious how it works.

Stuff made to order says as much, otherwise theres nothing special

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    Stragint wrote: »

Stuff made to order says as much, otherwise theres nothing special

Cool, that is what I was hoping. Thank you!

Looking forward to getting this Skaven team and playing the new season of bloodbowl.