As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2019 Sanrio Character Ranking [chat]

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    gudetama
    Also getting into some proper moshpits earlier this year was so relieving. I forget how cathartic the controlled violence is.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    gudetama
    I entered the Florpus. IT was funny.

Could be neat if a new series came out of it but i'm okay if it doesn't.

• Options
    gudetama
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Hi [chat] I found my shirt for Halloween as I am going as 20 year old punk me.

[]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0090/2447/1140/products/127580F_5d2a5b72-882f-40c3-add0-87cbb0a0b9eb_1024x1024.jpg?v=1564176537[/img]

Chances on me getting into a fight? I am betting at least 25%.

Maz, the point of Halloween is to go as someone who is not you.

21st I am the least punk person. I am the definition of the man. A government drone that works for the military industrial complex.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    gudetama
    Hi [chat] I found my shirt for Halloween as I am going as 20 year old punk me.

[]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0090/2447/1140/products/127580F_5d2a5b72-882f-40c3-add0-87cbb0a0b9eb_1024x1024.jpg?v=1564176537[/img]

Chances on me getting into a fight? I am betting at least 25%.

Maz, the point of Halloween is to go as someone who is not you.

21st I am the least punk person. I am the definition of the man. A government drone that works for the military industrial complex.

that's pretty punk in today's world.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    gudetama
    Yeah but I feel that is a bit too new. At least for the costume. But fuck that is a good shirt Vanguard.

I have been going through newer punk stuff recently. I will say the current political climate has done fucking wonders for punk. Lots of really good new stuff coming out. I mean punks hate fascist so it makes sense.

You could probably run it through the wash a few times to take the new shine off it.

That “Rockabilia” inside the collar might be a bit of a giveaway though

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    gudetama
    knitdan wrote: »
    Yeah but I feel that is a bit too new. At least for the costume. But fuck that is a good shirt Vanguard.

I have been going through newer punk stuff recently. I will say the current political climate has done fucking wonders for punk. Lots of really good new stuff coming out. I mean punks hate fascist so it makes sense.

You could probably run it through the wash a few times to take the new shine off it.

That “Rockabilia” inside the collar might be a bit of a giveaway though

Oh that was just the picture I grabbed. I got it from their merch store but yeah it is going through the wash and a few walks and shit before I wear it for the costume.

I also just wanted a fuck nazi punks shirt.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This Remnant from the Ashes game looks like a modern Hellgate London kinda

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Except not shit.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Yoshikitty
    are

are you allowed to wear shirts with bad words on them

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Except not shit.

Hellgate if it came out anytime after 2015 I bet it would of thrived

All of it’s monetization was ahead of its time

• Options
    That doesn't really help with the systems being totally broken after level 30, and it became really awful boss-grinding for bad loot (I think it used loot decay like D2 as well).

• Options
    gudetama
    Elendil wrote: »
    are

are you allowed to wear shirts with bad words on them

Are you punk enough?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Me and @wafflesmagee are allllmost done with Resident Evil Revelations. It is extremely silly and also pretty dang good! Hopefully we're about to beat it?

twitch.tv/sniperguygaming

beacons:

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Never have I ever performed oral sex on a Nazi

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Yoshikitty
    Organichu wrote: »
    eyes shot glass

sweats

• Options
    gudetama
    BTW if I was running for office I would totally ask Descendents if I could use "Who we are" as my walk up song. Its pop enough not to turn off people. But its a damn good anthem which is a fuck you to the fascist.

https://youtu.be/2gC0CjMog_Y

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Kuromi
    Is Crunchyroll worth it if you haven't really watched anime in like 2 decades?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Organichu wrote: »

But would it count in a percentage of a 0 kind of situation?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    You were clean, Athenor. You still can be.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Kuromi
    Athenor wrote: »
    You were clean, Athenor. You still can be.

I was NEVER clean, have you SEEN what kind of stuff I surround myself with?

... I mostly just want to watch Hellsing: Ultimate after binging on the Abridged version last night.

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    gudetama
    Also its always interesting when you realize like 30%-40% of all the music you have listened to in the last week or so is all from Epitaph. I mean it makes sense but still.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    gudetama
    Which includes Mannequin Pussy who are excellent and still have an excellent name.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Which includes Mannequin Pussy who are excellent and still have an excellent name.

I used to live across the street from her and go to her parties when she lived in Boulder

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    That doesn't really help with the systems being totally broken after level 30, and it became really awful boss-grinding for bad loot (I think it used loot decay like D2 as well).

Yeah, the main problem with Hellgate: London was that it sucked.

• Options
    gudetama
    Folks should watch the Idles tiny desk just for the one guys pants.

https://youtu.be/wMehItNQKAA

(there music always makes me feel real aggressive)

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Tuxedo Sam
    unless some Aggretsubros accept that their candidate didn’t get through the primaries, it looks as though gudetama will sweep the electoral college once more to return as chat mascot kyara supreme

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Tuxedo Sam
    The exclusion of both Batsu Maru and Keroppi make me question the veracity of this poll.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Pochacco
    um i gotta turn in my 5 year chip cuz i just resubscribed for WoW Classic

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Tuxedo Sam
    keroppi was #11 and Bad Badzt Maru #12 on the global character ranking for 2019, as previously established

this chat (as with the 2017 poll) uses the top 10 characters from the global poll only

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    Pompompurin
    real talk, i didn't vote for it because it seemed too easy, but gudetama is so much better than the rest of them it's ridiculous. it's a relatable tired fried egg. the concept is unimprovable

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited August 2019
    gudetama
    People give Gudetama a lot of shit for not fulfilling his campaign promises but he’s a lazy egg what did you expect

Winky on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    gudetama
    Electability, people

• Options
    Kuromi
    Blessing of a crappy PC: No desire to go back to WoW classic.

In other news, just had that triple-double crunchwrap supreme. I deliberately only got the food item with some mango tea and a cheesy roll up (the most expensive item on the menu for what it is).

It was meh? I don't know if it was undercooked or something, but it just tasted hollow. Maybe they didn't put enough meat in to soak the inner taco shell, or maybe they didn't grill the tortilla long enough. But it just.. tasted like a crapper crunchwrap.

• Options
    I wanna put my thumb on the scale.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Kuromi
    Elki wrote: »
    I wanna put my thumb on the scale.

Can...

Can mods do that?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2019
    Are these cartoons in the op poll big icons in Japanese culture

Organichu on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Kuromi
    Montreal is really, really doing a good job at impressing me.

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Pompompurin
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Montreal is really, really doing a good job at impressing me.

It is a pretty great place

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.