Options

Where do you keep your Ketchup?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Shirtry
    SLyM wrote: »
    Those gallon jugs are for restaurants

Someone isn't very creative

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Fridge
    Platy wrote: »
    Has anyone here ever tried making fish or mushroom catsup

fish/mushroom ketchup is pretty similar to Worcestershire sauce IIRC

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Fridge
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Nowhere because ketchup is gross and bad

(My sister tormented me with it when I was a kid so even the smell of ketchup grosses me out)

@Blankzilla you can't just say things like this and then not explain it

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    In your butt
    Enlong wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »
    While we're talking food, has anyone done that thing where you blend up pineapple and soak your steak in it and how was the steak?

I think this would work with any citrus, or with honey. The acid and the enzymes will tenderize the meat by breaking the proteins down.

Though I’ve heard that pineapple’s enzymes are particularly strong, even for a citrus fruit.

Pineapple's actually not a citrus, it's acidic because it's got a lot of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), but pineapple also has straight up digestive enzymes in it that other fruits lack. That's why your mouth can feel torn up after eating a lot of it even though pineapple meat is pretty soft.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    The snack that eats back.

Enlong on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Fridge
    Please launch a full-weight glass bottle of Heinz at high speed into my goddamn brain

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    In your butt
    Damn this capitalistic hellscape.

Who the fuck gets a Heinz tattoo.

• Options
    In your butt
    The first person to reply "Ed Sheeran, apparently" will receive absolutely nothing.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Shirtry
    3clipse wrote: »
    The first person to reply "Ed Sheeran, apparently" will receive absolutely nothing.

Shed Eeran, apparently.

• Options
    PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    Fridge

Do I get a supply of mayochup in the deal? Cause I got 57 problems and skin real estate ain't one.

psn: PhasenWeeple
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Fridge

Someone from Pittsburgh, maybe? I was surprised at how much Heinz shiz I saw all up yinz.

I think imma try pantry-stored ketchup for my next bottle but I don't go through nearly as much as I used to. Since I stopped buying chips, really.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    In your butt

Someone from Pittsburgh, maybe? I was surprised at how much Heinz shiz I saw all up yinz.

I think imma try pantry-stored ketchup for my next bottle but I don't go through nearly as much as I used to. Since I stopped buying chips, really.

He's from fucking Halifax, UK!

• Options
    Shirtry

Truly the Pittsburgh of Great Britain.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    For me it was just I ate so much goddamn ketchup as a kid that I got sick of it

For me it was finding out the sheer amount of sugar when I was in store dire need to lose weight

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Fridge

Oh yeah I was saying conceptually, rather than in this specific scenario.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Fridge

you can't just call something a pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Glove box of your purple Rolls

I do what I want, old man.

• Options
    Fridge
    sarukun wrote: »

i will fistfight you in the jiffy lube parking lot

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I'm sure Ed Sheeran is a perfectly nice fellow but every picture I see of the man makes me uncomfortable

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Glove box of your purple Rolls

Man, I don’t fucks with no jiffylube, I ain’t got a car.

We do this outside the Baskin-Robbins or no deal.

• Options
    In your butt
    both of you get in this dumpster and scuffle while i film it

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Fridge
    both of you get in this dumpster and scuffle while i film it

Found Danny Devito’s forum account

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Fridge
    I tried to look up whether Ed Sheeran has some sort of sentimental reason for his Heinz tattoo but apparently he just really likes Heinz ketchup

• Options
    Shirtry
    @Rorshach Kringle is totally a Pittsburgh.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Fridge
    A lifelong fan of the product – he has it with everything from fish and chips to his morning sausage “butty” to upmarket dinners, carries a bottle on tour, and has a Heinz Ketchup tattoo on his arm – he put forward an idea he had written for their next TV campaign, and the company responded.[188]
    Poking fun at people who turn their nose up at those who ask for ketchup in fancy restaurants, the advert sees him walking into a ‘super posh’ restaurant while narrating the message he had sent to the company. As the other wealthy diners look on in horror at the sight of a ketchup bottle, he flips the bottle, bangs it against his hand to budge the ketchup and smothers it all over his food.[

Either he has some sort of unhealthy obsession with Heinz Ketchup or he's the very definition of "selling out"

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

Ah, the Pittsburgh of automotive maintenance chains.
    A fine choice for a good old fashioned donnybrook.

• Options
    Fridge
    "Rorshach Kringle" is totally a Pittsburgh.

this is the worst thing anyone has ever said about me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Fridge
    Platy wrote: »
    A lifelong fan of the product – he has it with everything from fish and chips to his morning sausage “butty” to upmarket dinners, carries a bottle on tour, and has a Heinz Ketchup tattoo on his arm – he put forward an idea he had written for their next TV campaign, and the company responded.[188]
    Poking fun at people who turn their nose up at those who ask for ketchup in fancy restaurants, the advert sees him walking into a ‘super posh’ restaurant while narrating the message he had sent to the company. As the other wealthy diners look on in horror at the sight of a ketchup bottle, he flips the bottle, bangs it against his hand to budge the ketchup and smothers it all over his food.[

Either he has some sort of unhealthy obsession with Heinz Ketchup or he's the very definition of "selling out"

With the number of records and concert seats that guy is selling, by this point he's gotta be worth a hundred million, easy. How much extra money would Heinz have to pay him to get a big tattoo of a sauce bottle that it would be "worth" selling out to him?

• Options
    Shirtry

I'd say good but I find this hard to believe.

• Options
    Fridge

you cannot begin to understand my blood feud with the city of pittsburgh

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    A feud with a Pittsburgh wizard?

• Options
    Fridge
    no such thing as magic in pitttsburgh, that wretched heap

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

Oh so you're the wizard and that's why you have a feud with Pittsburgh

• Options
    Fridge
    Madican wrote: »

Oh so you're the wizard and that's why you have a feud with Pittsburgh

you just got topped

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    In your butt
    Wait RK I had to spend four years there, let's compare Pittsburgh grudges why do you hate it there

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

I will call the Pittsburgh Pirates the drunken sailor of the Mlb if I want

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Nowhere because ketchup is gross and bad

(My sister tormented me with it when I was a kid so even the smell of ketchup grosses me out)

@Blankzilla you can't just say things like this and then not explain it
    I mean its not, like, a funny story or anything

I wasn't a huge fan of ketchup as a kid and she would shove it in my face all the time and make me eat it and now I am a VERY not huge fan of ketchup

She was a kid so I don't blame her for being a dick but it stuck

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Pantry
    I knew a girl who couldn't eat steak because her big sister used to chase her around the house with a package of steak and threaten to hit her with it.

Trauma is fucking weird.