As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Tag yourself, I'm [Webcomics]

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    qxbr4Xl.jpg
    the dance of freedom. the death bells. the rising of the wilbur.

one of the most magnificent, sublime, monumental, extraordinary scenes in webcomic history

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    No......

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I feel like wilbur's hilariously outdated concept of macho would prevent him from wearing a pink shirt

I like to think that this is why the colorist choose it.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    I feel like wilbur's hilariously outdated concept of macho would prevent him from wearing a pink shirt

They had him drinking purple drank earlier as the colorist choose that as well

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Cambiata wrote: »

They had him drinking purple drank earlier as the colorist choose that as well

No I know that the colorist chooses all the colors regardless of what the artist might have had in mind.

But rather than it being completely random as if often seem to be, I like to imagine that there is some intentional sabotage going on. Thus the pink shirt. Colorists don't know him like the artist does, but hate him just the same.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    a5fzd5lx2xlm.png
    Dumbing of Age

Honestly, at least half the cast desperately needs to go to therapy.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    zq9h6qb01ebt.jpg
    Darths & Droids
    may actually be laying some groundwork for the next trilogy now.

• statlerstatler Registered User regular
    v9pgsjf.png
    Nvmvvdy.png
    Mary Worth

What do you think happened between these two panels?

qy85xdkddou7.png
    Wilbur slapped five hundred dollars in truly excellent cocaine onto the table

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I cannot read Mary Worth

it's just too cringe for me, it just slays me every page

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    HI YAH!...OOPS!

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Every morning I wake up and open palm slap a VHS into the slot. It's The Matrix, and right then and there I start doing the moves alongside the main character, Wilbur.

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Every morning I wake up and open palm slap a VHS into the slot. It's The Matrix, and right then and there I start doing the moves alongside the main character, Wilbur.

And I knock the drinks back HARD

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    the wilbur man cometh

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Oglaf update

Nsfw because of fuckathon

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    a5fzd5lx2xlm.png
    Dumbing of Age

Honestly, at least half the cast desperately needs to go to therapy.
    horf

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
    edited November 2019
    Anzekay wrote: »
    I cannot read Mary Worth

it's just too cringe for me, it just slays me every page

I can understand the feeling as I've had it about other works (the first season of The Office does that to me). But for some reason, I just feel glee as Wilbur embarrasses himself more and more.

But I also have been pseudo-reading Mary Worth long enough to really hate Wilbur.

Cambiata on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Considering they just had a 'Wilbur considers suicide' storyline, and I don't really see them going back to that particular well so soon, the thing I'm looking forward to the least from all this is a complete lack of consequences for Wilbur.

For a man that fears nothing, feels nothing, is nothing being violently murdered is hardly a consequence

• AdusAdus Registered User regular
    how many more comics of wilbur screwing up are we going to get before something actually happens?

my guess is 26.

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    c4GaawQ.jpg?1

RIP to Celadon in Feast For A King. The comic is often NSFW.

https:// feastforaking .com /comic/page-5385/

• HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »

"I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Mr. Wilburson!"

vEaRQgH.png
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    I will never get peoples fascination with Mary Worth.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    It's the ironic millennial kind of fascination.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
    Whenever I enjoy something it is only for the most loathesomely puerile yet calculated reasons, every opinion carefully weighed and considered, not the way you enjoy whatever stupid shit you like all carefree and au naturel

i only enjoy things i am unaware of

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    HI YAH!...OOPS!

Just like Keanu.

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    My favorite part is how Wilbur is like "I'll show how I'm cool and with it and know what the kids like" and then he invokes a 20-year-old movie.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    My favorite part is how Wilbur is like "I'll show how I'm cool and with it and know what the kids like" and then he invokes a 20-year-old movie.

Thought process at reading this post
    "The matrix couldn't be 20 years old.
    *google*
    "Well... shit"

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Shadowen wrote: »

Thought process at reading this post
    "The matrix couldn't be 20 years old.
    *google*
    "Well... shit"

I have a fucking coworker named trinity.

I was like that's crazy, I didn't know people actually used that as a real name, I thought it was only from the matrix... wait.... FUCK IM OLD AS SHIT

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

Wait, why are we awesoming an unknown pokem- NO!

Fuck, next law and order svu, Tutuola explains the meme behind a serial killer

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    god loss is totally the sort of thing they'd turn into a law and order episode plot

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    god loss is totally the sort of thing they'd turn into a law and order episode plot

Or just the cold open.

i am glad i don't see loss unless it's pointed out to me

• ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    i am glad i don't see loss unless it's pointed out to me

You would make a terrible businessperson/accountant!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    If it's posted in webcomics thread and I don't get it, I assume it's loss.

This discussion has been closed.