As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFRK] Why do you play? You play because you played of course!

19495969798100»

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    That’s not bad on its own. Instant everything is really hard to say no to.

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    Daily: dupe Fujin chain. First daily disco since November. RIP

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    So two weeks until Lucky Draws. I'm getting antsy anticipating new relics.

*checks inventory*

*checks vault*

*sighs*

I have no room for new relics. Going to have to curate again. Boo.

Also, looking at the calendar, end of April should be about 6 months since Realms, so that means 17 more 15 Mythril 11 pulls.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I have no room for new relics. Going to have to curate again. Boo.

Into the chipper:
    All 5* weapons
    All 6* weapons that do not provide element boost
    All 5* armors that do not provide element boost
    Accessories that do not provide element resist, unless they provide a moderate/major status resist that you do not have 5 of

eta: honestly, if you've been playing since the debut of artifacts, you can probably mulch most of your non-artifact weapons at this point

Fry on
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    And if you’ve done 5 Odins, all accessories that only provide moderate elemental resist, other than those 5 Black-Armored Echoes.

Stuff with major resist, or which resist and boost an important stat, can probably stay

Also, consider certain armor with status resist. Silence resist on WHM gear is sometimes useful.

• Options
    element-resist-only accessories can maybe stay in the vault, just in case they end up being relevant for Torment 3.0. I feel a little silly now for having mulched my Gigas Armlets, for instance.

• Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Eh, I wouldn't overly sweat mulching the gigas.

....also, how long has your avatar been an animated gif? Because I only just now noticed that.

• Options
    40 4* spheres left. Everything left takes 30 or more but motes. Getting close!

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Tidus took a berserk at the start of phase 2, and I didn't bring Ultra Cure on this run so I wasn't able to fix it before he died. And he was my chain

still made it several turns into the soft enrage though, and Ifrit was probably below 10%. I can probably make this happen

Yuffie does not hit 6x9999 on the pillars with her imperil BSB though, which is highly inconvenient. Might have to take the time to have her USB first before BSBing the phase 2 pillars. Hrm. (She also does not necessarily blow up a pillar from full or even 75% health with a USB cast, which is also a hassle)

Fry on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Eyy, there it is:
    TyV15E0l.png

Tidus chain + USB (chase)
    Elarra G+, USB (regenga), Awakening
    Yuffie USB (chase), BSB (imperil), Awakening
    Aeris USB (last stand + quickcast)
    Bartz BSB, USB (random chase), Awakening, OSB
    DCeBOUil.png

Tyro dad jokes :X
    MVO8h5gl.png

Fuck you, Wedge.

Fry on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Hmm. I have everything except elarra awakening. Probably better magia than you too. Is bartz actually better than Paine? I see him in a lot of clears.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    :(

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited March 2020
    If I had Paine Awakening or chain, I probably would have tried her. But I don't, so

Fry on
  • Options
    Ah, I've finally finished my finest thread ever. Rad Racer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Yay my bad streak continues! Basch En Holy LMR. At least it's new.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    TorgaironTorgairon Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    5 mythril pull gave me ashe SASB, which is most certainly a ploy to get me to buy her AOSB as it is the only one available for ff12.

Torgairon on
  • Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    Torgairon wrote: »
    5 mythril pull gave me ashe SASB, which is most certainly a ploy to get me to buy her AOSB as it is the only one available for ff12.

I assume you mean her AASB, as there are a few AOSBs available.

But it'd still be a mistake as you should usually go either AASB or Sync, not both, and Leviathan is particularly unfriendly to long fights, so her Sync should be more than enough. Her USB1 is a very powerful combination with either of those though, and is a recommended lens pickup if you've got some lens to blow.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    Did the FFXII 5 mythril draw, and up comes a disco ball. And it's a sword, neat! Oh and it's showing as new before I click away the other two items being mulched into rainbow crystals. A new awakening, sweet! For . . . Larsa? Really game? Well throw it on the pile with Elarra, Aerith, Vanille, Rosa and Alma I suppose. Six out of fourteen of my awakenings are for healers, and I have gotten two new ones in the Luck of the Realm draws so far.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MaytagMaytag Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Leading man enfire lmr, a little advance on fest banner 3. Not bad at all.

Edit: Landing Fran's AASB chase (def/res/mnd down + dispel) on Syldra right after High Stakes is so satisfying.

Maytag on
    3DS: 1392 - 5070 - 7853
  • Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Yay.... Shantotto BSB dupe. This parade has been great... 😔

Edit: at least this reaffirms my plan of not pulling on any banner from now on 🤣

lionheart_m on
    3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg