Options

i like to watch the tv

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Who couldn't shut up?
    Yeah.
    Man I am really loving
    the no nonsenseness if the mandos and the little bits of lore thrown out. Mando foundlings, mythosaurs, yes. More. In my veins

I love that its mostly very serious until
    He gets to the planet and two dinosaurs beat the shit out of him

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    I assume there's one episode of Mandalorian a week?
    How many are there total?

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    akajaybay wrote: »
    I assume there's one episode of Mandalorian a week?
    How many are there total?

8. The second episode releases this Friday and then they're out every Friday through Dec 27.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Why would they do that. Like they already had HD streaming for Simpsons previously through FX right? And it didn't do that.

• Options

They told press it would be 4:3 too. Its annoying as hell

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I thought they said it would, but I'm really hoping that the original Muppet Show ends up on there.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    I thought they said it would, but I'm really hoping that the original Muppet Show ends up on there.

I know it's less popular, but I was hoping for Muppets Tonight too.

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Why would they do that. Like they already had HD streaming for Simpsons previously through FX right? And it didn't do that.

Nope it did. People hated it

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    For proper nostalgia Disney Plus needs the ability to set up episode blocks of Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Talespin, and Darkwing Duck.

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Yeah Disney+ is megafucked right now.

Also I flubbed and didn't hit that "if you already have Hulu or ESPN+ click here" thing, so when things are less totally on fire I'll have to make sure I get my credit for having Hulu separately

If it helps, I clicked it and it just opens a pop-up that says "Cool! Keep an eye on your bill, we'll figure it out and credit you over on Hulu."

So it seems like you still pay for Disney+ and then Hulu will somehow adjust it's billing?

I have no idea. There's no separate sign-up or anything.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    mxmarks wrote: »

Also I flubbed and didn't hit that "if you already have Hulu or ESPN+ click here" thing, so when things are less totally on fire I'll have to make sure I get my credit for having Hulu separately

If it helps, I clicked it and it just opens a pop-up that says "Cool! Keep an eye on your bill, we'll figure it out and credit you over on Hulu."

So it seems like you still pay for Disney+ and then Hulu will somehow adjust it's billing?

As I understand it, they discount your Disney+ bill by the $6 an ad supported Hulu sub costs

This allows you to do things such as sign up for ad free Hulu, sign up for their Live TV stuff, or individual channel subscriptions, though you still only save the $6 off your Disney+ bill.

It's a bit of a weird band-aid, but it's a functional solution

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Fuck, I am going to have get this dumb Disney plus bullshit

You really don't.

• Options

As I understand it, they discount your Disney+ bill by the $6 an ad supported Hulu sub costs

This allows you to do things such as sign up for ad free Hulu, sign up for their Live TV stuff, or individual channel subscriptions, though you still only save the $6 off your Disney+ bill.

It's a bit of a weird band-aid, but it's a functional solution

That's my understanding too - we were paying $11.99 for add-free Hulu, we just lowered that to the cheaper option so they would balance out.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    The way people describe NEEDING Disney+ is very very weird to me

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular

I’d wager you’re probably reading the word more literally than intended

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I will literally die if I don't get Disney+, please help, they have my fami-

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Mickey Mouse has a damn gun to my my head, I literally have to subscribe to Disney+

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Oh so the plus is like a medical cross

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    Oh so the plus is like a medical cross

It's the cross-hairs in the scope.

• Options

How else can I take the Apple Dumpling Gang everywhere with me?

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I would die if I were unable to post so I get it

Happiness is within reach!
  • Options
    Disney+ lets me download a lot of its content to my phone directly, which is great (Netflix only lets me with its original content, and Hulu doesnt at all).

As a guy spending 3 hours a day in a subway this is good.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    As was foretold, I got disney+ and am currently watching A Goofy Movie

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »

Oh yeah? Then do the perfect cast!

• Options
    As far as I know there are no limitations on the content you can download from Disney+.

• Options
    We finally caught up with Superstore yesterday. That's quite a thing to end the episode on.
    I have to wonder if they're really going to keep Amy and Jonah together or if the union stuff will eventually lead to them breaking up

Also it was nice to see David Wain show up even if I didn't really like the episode he was in very much?

• Options
    As far as I know there are no limitations on the content you can download from Disney+.

Ive only tried X-Men, Spider-Man and Simpsons cartoons and all worked great - even allowed for bulk full season downloading!

Glad to hear it seems to be everything.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE

still one of my favorite edits

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    We finally caught up with Superstore yesterday. That's quite a thing to end the episode on.
    I have to wonder if they're really going to keep Amy and Jonah together or if the union stuff will eventually lead to them breaking up

Also it was nice to see David Wain show up even if I didn't really like the episode he was in very much?

Yeah uh the Halloween episode didn't do that spoiler any favors either.

• Options
    I still want a streaming service with a 'random' or 'shuffle' button that plays a random thing from my watch list.

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »

Yeah uh the Halloween episode didn't do that spoiler any favors either.
    Yeah it feels like it’s heading that way but at the same time it’s so obvious I hope they swerve out of it? Even if I get nothing from the Amy / Jonah relationship.

• Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    Disney Plus is down for me basically entirely. All I wanted to do was force my family to watch the Gummy Bears. Also, it seems to be missing Muppets Take Manhatten which is too bad.

You mean the Gummi Bears?

ifcus9g2gcht.jpg

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    I just realized that Disney owns ALL those syndicated cartoons from the 80's/90's that had these huge premieres and had new series introduced each year: Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Chip And Dales, Tailspin and of course. . .Gargoyles.

. . .and they get X-Men?! AND there's a free trial.

Ive only tried X-Men, Spider-Man and Simpsons cartoons and all worked great - even allowed for bulk full season downloading!

Glad to hear it seems to be everything.

And the Simpsons and Spider-Man! Fine Disney. . .take my money.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Bless Disney+ for giving us another variation on the Han/Greedo scene for nerds to argue about

• Options
    Bless Disney+ for giving us another variation on the Han/Greedo scene for nerds to argue about

Disney has stated this was a Lucas edit he made in pteperation for a 3D/4K release so he got to flip fans off one more time

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Something about that scene has really bugged him this whole time and he just needs to constantly tweak it.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I am now watching the most Disney thing on Plus. The only item on there to feature Warner Brothers characters. Who Framed Roger Rabbit!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Something about that scene has really bugged him this whole time and he just needs to constantly tweak it.

Hm wonder if it has to do with being a late edition when the Jabba scene didn’t work out.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Is there a way to remove streaming apps from the tv section of the ps4 ui

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
This discussion has been closed.