In times like these, we all need a little [Snugglehug] nsf56k

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    edited January 8
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Squad Goals:

Sound on for woof:

BahamutZEROJedocdoomybearKarozPeasZxerolJayKaosAistanCambiataCormacchromdomSixshotStrikerironsizidePoketpixieAndy JoeHefflingIloveslimesAlanF5SkeithPinfeldorfwebguy20Metzger MeisterSlacker71
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    To be fair
    I am also like that

BahamutZERO.gif
    doomybearKarozTheStigironsizideBedlamAndy JoeBloodsheedmrpakuSorceel_viciowebguy20Slacker71
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Sworc Name: Claíomh
    CambiataNaphtaliJedocI ZimbrachromdomKarozmrpakudoomybearSixshotStrikerCaedwyrN1tSt4lkerSkeithSlacker71
  • The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Last pint: Hollywood Moon Landing / Ex Novo
    Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
    doomybearAistanSixshotStrikerBloodsheedI ZimbraCambiatachromdomN1tSt4lkerdarunia106CormacAndy JoeSkeithIloveslimes
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular
    I love a beaver's little waddle.

CambiataThe JudgeKarozdarunia106Andy JoechromdomSkeithIloveslimes
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Someone needs to photoshop that jumping capy into pictures like it's flying over cities and stuff.

Also here is duck looking smug

c06c9pzemb5r.jpg

I ZimbrachromdomN1tSt4lkerKarozJedocironsizideBahamutZEROSorceDiarmuiddarunia106CormacAndy JoedoomybearSkeithel_viciowebguy20Magic Pink
  • KarozKaroz Easy Breezy Registered User regular

CambiataJedocBedlamCormacAndy JoePsykomaI ZimbradoomybearN1tSt4lkerBahamutZEROSkeithironsizideSixshotStrikerscherbchenwebguy20PoketpixieSlacker71IloveslimesThegreatcow
    I feel ya bro, I've been there.

Sorce

plT2Bzk.png

doomybearSixshotStrikerCambiataKarozI ZimbraBahamutZEROSkeithHefflingJedocBloodsheedPeasUrielwebguy20ironsizideCormacN1tSt4lkerAndy Joe
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    KarozPeasBedlamwebguy20doomybearSixshotStrikermrpakuN1tSt4lkerAndy JoeThegreatcow
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    A lot of dogs attacked my city 0:31

5myiokloks5d.png
    Karozdoomybear
    jakw6Tm.jpg

TIL screamy bois act like buzzy bois sometimes:

ZvAgFuw.jpg

friTZwc.jpg

NrvY217.jpg

JedocSkeithdoomybearSixshotStrikerKarozCambiataironsizidetynicBahamutZERONightDragonSorcePoketpixieCormacmrpakuN1tSt4lkerAndy JoeIloveslimesmageormike

1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    FiendishrabbitAistanBedlamI Zimbradoomybearwebguy20SixshotStrikerKarozPeaschromdomironsizidetynicLabelHefflingCormacSlacker71N1tSt4lkerAndy JoeIloveslimesThegreatcow
    Dat wiggly tail!

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    TIL screamy bois act like buzzy bois sometimes:
    ZvAgFuw.jpg

"What do you mean by 'intervention'? I've told you, I don't have a pollen problem"

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    CambiataKarozBedlammrpaku
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Boop dat Snoot.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    CambiataKarozchromdomironsizidedarunia106webguy20Thegreatcow
  • Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Registered User regular
    Dogs are not happy with the storm rolling through at the moment. They are however, snuggly at least and expect me to protect them from the sky booms.
    ch073j27joxw.jpeg
    6eld55g7u607.jpeg
    bqsacdxdtz49.jpeg
    m4vbh24nenaf.jpeg
    e0mxh45dpxke.jpeg
    hi1ggnlkkw42.jpeg

FiendishrabbitSixshotStrikerBahamutZEROI ZimbraNightDragonKarozSkeithironsizideCambiataCormacwebguy20Poketpixie
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    poor pups

BahamutZERO.gif
    KarozironsizideCambiata
  • chromdomchromdom Why do bad things keep happening to me? Oh yeah, because of the things I've done.Registered User regular
    This might be a helpful tip for dog owners:
    My brother's girlfriend, on every July 4th when the fireworks are going off, will go into the bathroom with her dog, turn on the fan, sit in the empty tub with the dog on her lap, and set something up to watch and/or listen to.
    There's enough insulation and extra noise that the booms of the fireworks don't bother the dog very much. I think that they sit in the tub mainly because that's in the summer and it makes a good heatsink, but it might just be the most comfortable spot to spend an extended time.
    I imagine something similar could work for thunderstorms.

NightDragonKarozSkeithCormacwebguy20
    Man I'm really lucky my sister's corgi was exposed to fireworks and firearms sounds at an early age by her breeder, she doesn't care about them at all.

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    We just got home from a long visit with family in Wyoming and our cat is suuuuper stoked, she hasn't left us alone since we got back, all purring and snugglin and yelling at us for not texting her.

BahamutZEROKarozwebguy20chromdomCambiataSixshotStrikerchrishallett83IloveslimesRhesus Positive
  • DeansDeans Registered User regular

KarozSixshotStrikerSkeithAndy Joe
    Speaking of hippos. We're only 12 days away from Fionas birthday.

Karoz

doomybearPoketpixieN1tSt4lkerSixshotStrikerironsizideSkeithAndy JoeThegreatcowCobellMagic Pink
  • PoketpixiePoketpixie Registered User regular
    This thread has saved my sanity lately.
    47yfq07s521s.jpg

Andy JoeJedocdoomybearCambiataI ZimbraN1tSt4lkerKarozSixshotStrikerSorceBahamutZEROsee317ironsizideSkeithWerewolf2000adHeffling
    Theyve joined forces :bigfrown:

PoketpixieJedocdoomybearCambiataN1tSt4lkerKarozSixshotStrikerSorceironsizideSkeithCormacNightDragonAndy JoeThegreatcowHefflingEmperorSeth
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    81534872_2789100724471020_330810188003016704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=sldM6ArsLYgAQkBkfe4g4d4ntsuijyCLxSv1Govx8TZWufc_VVCHTqqxg&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.fna&oh=59cdc2f7f9b86fa8f1118907af974b86&oe=5E99D1B3

SixshotStrikerdoomybearBahamutZEROPoketpixiedarunia106JedocKarozchromdomSkeithCormacNightDragonSporkAndrewCambiataDiarmuidcaptainkAndy JoeLabelCobell
    Sound on:

KarozironsizideSorcePoketpixieSkeithCormacNightDragonSixshotStrikerdoomybearAndy JoeThegreatcowStiltsCobellThe Judgeel_vicio
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    Pretty rude to be posting home videos of @Gustav without permission.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    KarozSkeithdarunia106
  • Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Registered User regular
    edited January 13
    Realized one of us had left the the walk in closet cracked, turned light on, was greeted by this:
    940u12un3nj6.jpeg

Blackhawk1313 on
    CormacBahamutZEROJedocIloveslimesSixshotStrikerKarozdoomybearAndy JoeSkeithLabelironsizidewebguy20Tynnan
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Alistair and Cassandra are such loving siblings!

BahamutZEROBlackhawk1313KarozdoomybearAndy JoeSkeithPoketpixieironsizide

doomybearPoketpixiechromdomZxerolJedocCormacExtreaminatusironsizideBloodsheedBedlamSixshotStrikerN1tSt4lkerAndy JoemageormikeIloveslimesThe Judge
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular

I'm pretty sure this is fake, as trains measure their stopping distance in miles.

If a movement doesn't have someone that can sit down opposite those in a position of power and strike a deal, how can that movement achieve success?
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    It’s possible the train was already going slow, either speeding up from being stopped or slowing down, when it ran into the camel