In times like these, we all need a little [Snugglehug] nsf56k

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    the puppy is called Jumble

lhx9gfo8cz25.jpeg

Max (left) is not entirely sure about Jumble's motivations.

JedocBahamutZEROchrishallett83chromdomASimPersonAndy JoeKarozI ZimbraCormacironsizideRhesus PositivePsykomadarunia106TynnanNightDragonShortyLabelwebguy20SporkAndrewbowenN1tSt4lkerSkeithLost SalientNaphtalidoomybearMagic PinkSlacker71TofystedethpookaShadowen
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Athenor wrote: »
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Sound on for this one:

This kid's going places!
    HE LITERALLY ISN'T! :rotate:

Also:

Bedlam on

CambiataCormacTaminchromdomPsykomaBahamutZEROShortywebguy20SixshotStrikerN1tSt4lkerSkeithSlacker71TofystedethBhowShadowen
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

4:00

5myiokloks5d.png
    Magic Pink
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    Blep.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Emerlmaster999
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    darunia106 wrote: »

Holy shit, what degenerate maniac tiled that shower?

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    darunia106 wrote: »

Holy shit, what degenerate maniac tiled that shower?

Probably not the same one that has to clean it.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    NightDragonBahamutZEROchrishallett83chromdomCambiatatynicLabelTheStigSorcewebguy20ironsizideN1tSt4lkerRhesus PositiveSkeithEmerlmaster999darunia106IloveslimesSlacker71AtheraalTofystedethTynnanKrieghundShadowenMr FuzzbuttPoketpixie
    edited September 2019

Babby's First BeatBox: (sound on)

Bedlam on

BahamutZEROCormacKarozwebguy20SixshotStrikerironsizideN1tSt4lkerI ZimbraRhesus PositiveAndy JoeSkeithEmerlmaster999darunia106doomybearSlacker71TofystedethscherbchenShadowenMr Fuzzbutt
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

BahamutZERO.gif
    CambiataBloodsheeddoomybear

KarozSorceSixshotStrikerCormacironsizidechromdomBloodsheedN1tSt4lkerI ZimbraAndy JoeSkeithPsykomaEmerlmaster999ShortydoomybearTofystedethShadowen
    edited September 2019

Bedlam on

I ZimbraAthenorSkeithEmerlmaster999chromdomCobellBahamutZEROironsizideShortyTynnanIloveslimesdoomybearSixshotStrikerSlacker71Rhesus PositiveTofystedethscherbchenShadowen
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    fambly foto
    6fzw6rszimco.jpg

this handsome lad will be 24 next month!
    xhld5lytx1xf.jpg

CambiataSporkAndrewJedocCormacironsizidechrishallett83Andy JoeTheStigBahamutZEROKarozShortyI ZimbraSkeithchromdomIloveslimesdoomybearSorceEmerlmaster999webguy20SixshotStrikerSlacker71NightDragonRhesus PositiveThe JudgeTofystedethASimPersonOne Thousand CablesDee KaeAlexandierShadowen
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I didn't know cats could get that old. He can almost rent a car.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    BahamutZEROMagic Pinkwebguy20Shadowen
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    yeah jesus pretty soon that cat will grow a second tail and gain magic powers
    very handsome for such a senior citizen too!

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    ShortyI ZimbraSorceironsizideSlacker71NightDragonTofystedethASimPersonShadowen
    I went to Europe for two weeks and his babysitter was younger than he was.

So insulted.

JedocBahamutZEROtynicI ZimbraTynnanSkeithchrishallett83chromdomIloveslimesSorcedarunia106Emerlmaster999ironsizideSlacker71NightDragonRhesus PositiveTofystedethPhoenix-DShadowen
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    I must know everything about the big-eared fellow in the back

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    My wife was feeling kind of down this weekend, so for fun we went to the local shelter to visit the inmates. While we were there, we met Mikey, who had been surrendered due to inappropriate elimination. As best as the shelter could tell, it wasn't for a medical reason. He seemed very happy to meet us, and my wife fell in love with him. We already have two cats, but we figured we could give him a try and see how he did with us.

This is him about two hours after we brought him home.

dMnLddS.jpg
    gYUx3TS.jpg

He is an enormous cat. He's about 18lbs, and has a lot of undercarriage for his 3.5 years. He's so calm around us it's like we raised him from a kitten. He's a snuggler, too, so my wife is thrilled because the other cats don't do hugs. So far, he's been using the box like a champ.

Artereis on
    JedocCambiataMagic PinkironsizideKarozAistanI ZimbraCormacSkeithSixshotStrikerchromdomSlacker71TynnanRhesus PositiveThe JudgeTofystedethASimPersonOne Thousand CablesShadowenPoketpixie
    edited September 2019
    Shorty wrote: »
    I must know everything about the big-eared fellow in the back

that's leroy. currently about 2. horriblr asthma so i can hear him breathing across the house. poor hearing so every meow is at 11 on the dial. currentlt streched out on my lap this all th typus. has figured out tupperware lids god help us all

1ts17vuxy9fh.jpg

likes boardgames

Magic Pink on
    BahamutZEROJedocwebguy20ironsizideKarozI ZimbraCormacSkeithSporkAndrewSixshotStrikerdarunia106Slacker71TynnanShortyRhesus PositiveThe JudgeTofystedethdoomybearOne Thousand CablesShadowen
    KCzA3E9.jpg

BahamutZEROKarozEmerlmaster999I ZimbraSlacker71webguy20NightDragonRhesus PositiveMagic PinkAndy JoedoomybearPsychotic OneShadowen

JedocAndy Joewebguy20SixshotStrikerchromdomchrishallett83ironsizideSkeithSlacker71Shadowen
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    Dog bites man.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Shadowen
  • AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    This is friggin' weapons-grade cute

Just in case anyone here hasn't subscribed to Maya yet

darunia106N1tSt4lkerEmerlmaster999ironsizide
    edited September 2019

Bedlam on

JedocEmerlmaster999N1tSt4lkerSorceSixshotStrikerchromdomironsizideBloodsheedAndy JoeIloveslimesKarozBahamutZEROSkeithdoomybearRhesus PositiveTofystedethShadowen
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited September 2019

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    KarozEmerlmaster999darunia106doomybearTofystedethShadowen

supersporkJedocN1tSt4lkerKarozironsizideBloodsheedAndy JoeSixshotStrikerCormacSkeithdoomybearTofystedethShadowen
  • The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Last pint: Hollywood Moon Landing / Ex Novo
    Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
    JedocKarozAndy JoeSixshotStrikerBloodsheedN1tSt4lkerBahamutZEROFiendishrabbitdarunia106SorceSkeithironsizidedoomybearHefflingShadowen

CormacJedocSorceSkeithwebguy20I ZimbraironsizideSixshotStrikerAndy JoedoomybearscherbchenTofystedethShadowen
  • KarozKaroz Easy Breezy Registered User regular

Bedlamwebguy20BahamutZEROSkeithironsizideSixshotStrikerAndy JoedoomybearSlacker71Shadowen
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

There's sound, but it's just music.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    BahamutZEROWiseManTobesSorceJedocKarozPsykomawebguy20TheStigEmerlmaster999CormacpookaBloodsheedironsizideSixshotStrikerCambiataAndy JoeNightDragondoomybearZombie HeroIloveslimesMagic PinkscherbchenShortyTofystedethShadowenPoketpixie
    edited September 2019

Bedlam on

JedocKarozSorceI ZimbraN1tSt4lkerBahamutZEROEmerlmaster999darunia106CormacSkeithironsizidechromdomSixshotStrikerCambiataAndy Joewebguy20doomybearIloveslimesSlacker71TofystedethShadowenPoketpixie
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

Karozwebguy20SixshotStrikerCambiataAndy JoeBahamutZEROSkeithdoomybearCormacN1tSt4lkerShadowen
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Sworc Name: Claíomh
    SixshotStrikerKarozEmerlmaster999BahamutZEROdoomybearJedocCormacdarunia106N1tSt4lkerironsizideShortySlacker71TofystedethShadowen
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular

Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    CambiataKarozN1tSt4lkerSixshotStrikerAndy JoedoomybearironsizideEmerlmaster999Magic PinkSlacker71Shadowen

huh

Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    JedocSporkAndrewBahamutZEROCambiataKarozCormacN1tSt4lkerSixshotStrikerAndy JoedoomybearEmerlmaster999Iloveslimeswebguy20Magic PinkShortyTofystedethShadowen
    edited September 2019
    august on
    I ZimbraKarozBloodsheedN1tSt4lkerJuggernutSixshotStrikerAndy JoeCobellIloveslimesSlacker71Shadowen