In times like these, we all need a little [Snugglehug] nsf56k

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Sorry I don't think your car's a car, I think it's a boat.

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles Jack of all interests... ...master of noneRegistered User regular
    A somewhat different tone than usual for this thread, but they have cute cats encountering reflections. Be sure to watch the first all the way to the end.

This second one has sound that adds a lot to the video, but you might want to mute it if you're at work:

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    CambiataSixshotStrikerKarozCormacironsizideSkeithdoomybearBlackDragon480
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Colorful Extrovert Registered User regular
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Patagonian Mara meets the Otters:

Porcupine Chills with the Penguins:

LEMUR FOOTBALL! WHY THE FUCK NOT!

Baby Flamingos. Running, like flamingos do :rotate:

Andy JoeJedocCambiataKarozStiltsBahamutZEROTonkkaSkeithWerewolf2000addoomybearBlackDragon480tynicSixshotStrikermrpakuwebguy20ironsizideH3KnucklesSorceN1tSt4lkerdarunia106Metzger MeisterAbdhyiusMayabird
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    edited March 20
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    bc5wq3ul6x4b.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
    tynicBahamutZEROwebguy20ironsizidechrishallett83BedlamchromdomI ZimbraSkeithAndy JoeH3KnucklesSorcedarunia106SporkAndrewThegreatcow
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited March 20
    The nanny state has gone TOO FAR

PiptheFair on
    doomybearBahamutZEROBedlamAndy JoeH3KnucklesN1tSt4lkerdarunia106
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Colorful Extrovert Registered User regular
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I want to pet a penguin.

You can, actually. My family and I did a behind-the-scenes Sea World thing ages ago, and got to pet one.

They're pretty gross!

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    FiendishrabbitKarozironsizideAndy JoeCormacCambiataH3KnucklesBloodsheedN1tSt4lkerdarunia106mrpakuMetzger MeisterdoomybearTynnanAl_watchrishallett83Thegreatcow
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    Fuckin' hug that dog, what's wrong with you?

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Emerlmaster999BlackDragon480ASimPersonPinfeldorfSixshotStrikerTonkkaPsykomaironsizideSkeithCambiatatynicLabelH3KnucklesBloodsheeddarunia106mrpakuMetzger MeisterAthenorchrishallett83
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    A lab that's getting the exercise he/she needs?
    *looks up*
    Nope, the sky isn't falling.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • see317see317 Registered User regular

Coming soon as mislabeled and upsetting FaceBook posts...

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    CambiataSorceRhesus Positive
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    A lab that's getting the exercise he/she needs?
    *looks up*
    Nope, the sky isn't falling.

It’s a golden retriever

BedlamTynnanchrishallett83Shorty
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Fishing Cat: The Cat That Hunts Underwater 7:03

Life in the mangroves of South Asia is difficult, but there's one creature in this swamp that's defying the odds, and our expectations at the same time. This is the Fishing Cat.

5myiokloks5d.png
    H3KnucklesSixshotStrikerSorceJedocKarozTonkkaRhesus PositivedoomybearSkeithAbdhyius
    edited March 21
    Kitty-Cat-Toe

Fancy Bois:

Bedlam on

PeasH3KnucklesBlackDragon480JedocWerewolf2000adironsizideKarozStiltsBahamutZEROchromdomSixshotStrikerN1tSt4lkerMichaelLCAndy JoeTonkkaCormacdarunia106Rhesus PositivedoomybearSkeithAbdhyiusShortyThegreatcowIloveslimes
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Fancy Bois:

L7xGk0p.gif

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    CFN: RoboWizard
    H3KnucklesStiltstimspork's ghostKarozN1tSt4lkerTonkkaCormacSorceironsizideShortyThe JudgeBlackDragon480Thegreatcow
  • CrazodCrazod Registered User regular
    Boop.

BedlamN1tSt4lkerKarozTonkkaH3Knucklesdarunia106doomybearThegreatcow
    edited March 22
    I immediately had to watch the other 4 :rotate:

Bedlam on

Crazod

JedocN1tSt4lkerchromdomKarozAndy JoeTonkkaCormacH3KnucklesWerewolf2000adFiendishrabbitironsizidedarunia106I ZimbraRhesus PositivedoomybearSixshotStrikerCambiataSkeithThegreatcowHeffling
    Has sound:

There was an attempt:

FOOL! YOU FEEL FOR MY TRAP!

KarozTonkkaBahamutZEROAndy JoedoomybearSixshotStrikerH3KnucklesCormacSkeithSporkAndrewN1tSt4lkerIloveslimes
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    FiendishrabbitBedlamKarozTonkkaBahamutZEROAndy JoedoomybearStiltsSixshotStrikerH3KnucklesSkeithAbdhyiusN1tSt4lkerIloveslimes
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Top middle cat is a roller coaster of emotions

BedlamTonkkaJedocH3KnucklesBlackDragon480Iloveslimes
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Sound on.

steam_sig.png
    PsykomaAndy JoeTonkkadarunia106doomybearStiltsKarozSixshotStrikerH3KnucklesMetzger MeisterironsizideSkeithPeasN1tSt4lkerMr FuzzbuttBlackDragon480MayabirdIloveslimesDiarmuid
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »

Top middle cat is one of those "You're not you when you're hungry" Snickers ads.

steam_sig.png
    H3Knuckles
    edited March 22

Bedlam on

I ZimbraJedocKarozSixshotStrikerBahamutZEROH3KnucklesTonkkaCrazodCambiataCormacironsizideFiendishrabbitSkeithAndy JoeN1tSt4lkerMagic PinkThegreatcowIloveslimes
  • CrazodCrazod Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    Prohass wrote: »

Top middle cat is one of those "You're not you when you're hungry" Snickers ads.

Top middle cat is the real trouble maker!

MichaelLC

P3xm05M.jpg

iGwtmCh.jpg

BahamutZEROH3KnuckleschromdomCormacCambiataMichaelLCKarozironsizidetynicSkeithPeasLabelI ZimbraJedocStiltsSporkAndrewAndy Joechrishallett83ShortyN1tSt4lkerBlackDragon480TonkkaThegreatcowHefflingIloveslimesDiarmuidNightDragon
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited March 23
    beep boop

Peas on
    5myiokloks5d.png
    Karoz
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

ftOqU21.png
    BedlamPsykomaCambiataFiendishrabbitKarozSkeithWerewolf2000adN1tSt4lkerSixshotStrikerironsizideH3KnucklesTonkkachrishallett83evilbobAndy JoedoomybearHefflingIloveslimes
  • chromdomchromdom Why do bad things keep happening to me? Oh yeah, because of the things I've done.Registered User regular
    Hey! Spoilers!

Bedlam

f6HBiId.jpg

YOLO!

H3KnucklesKarozAndy JoeMagic PinkN1tSt4lkerdoomybearSixshotStrikerCormacironsizideSkeithTonkkaAl_watdarunia106
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    aussies doing things

Tonkka
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited March 24

Cambiata on
    JedocKarozMagic PinkSixshotStrikerH3KnucklesAndy JoetynicN1tSt4lkerSkeithdoomybear