As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I want to Drift with a pig

Yeah you remember that?

You remember that reference, kids?

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Lookit how tiny this frog is.

re376l31ddcx.png
    8u5u0vmv3qp5.png

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    "Psst...Hey...Hook a floofer up."

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    "What just happened?"

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    I was expecting one of them to get stuck in it.

sig.gif
  • Options

fSJTyOL.png

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    fSJTyOL.png

We get it. You vape.

• Options
    edited September 2019

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    fSJTyOL.png

We get it. You vape.

Birdrugs are the best drugs

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options

• Options
    I truly do not understand how pandas have survived this long considering their propensity to fall out of trees and roll off things just absolutely all the time.

• Options
    edited September 2019
    They're good at falling down because they do it so much! Well-padded, heavy-boned, and good at rolling with the impact.

The way young pandas play is basically falling practice, in the same way that kittens practice hunting. It's a survival mechanism for a big ol' animal who often has to climb flimsy trees.

https://youtu.be/RLQiAqc1MI8

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Pandas: so clumsy evolution had to step in and figure something out because like, jeez, man.

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Pickles is a good pig.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    darunia106 wrote: »
    Pickles is a good pig.

He does get the best bribes though.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Oh shit we're getting the band back together! :surprised:

Bedlam on
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    :(

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Uhhh no that was a performance art piece for your entertainment. If cat had wanted to jump on the counter then cat would be on the counter right now. Dont get it twisted, cat meant to do that!

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular

https://youtu.be/UVNHcob3oJg

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Aww, poor fat kitty! I hope it goes on a diet soon!

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    My local zoo has a pair of Red Panda cubs. I really should go check them out, because the cuteness of the pics they post on facebook is through the roof. And we're a small town too!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever seen a dog so small that it exhibits Brownian motion.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    My local zoo has a pair of Red Panda cubs. I really should go check them out, because the cuteness of the pics they post on facebook is through the roof. And we're a small town too!
    Good luck getting to see them do anything. They are nocturnal and will likely be sleeping while you visit.

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Bedlam on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Good luck getting to see them do anything. They are nocturnal and will likely be sleeping while you visit.

You have dashed my hopes quite expertly, good sir!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options

Hey you should still go, the zoo is fun. But everytime Ive been the Red Panda's are sleeping so you should temper your expectations is all.

• Options

Hey you should still go, the zoo is fun. But everytime Ive been the Red Panda's are sleeping so you should temper your expectations is all.

I was making a bad Futurama joke. :)

I actually haven't been to any kind of a zoo in at least 20 years, I reckon.

• Options
    edited September 2019

Bedlam on
  • Options

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    It looked like Eggsy is about to fall of the counter, and then completely deny that sort of thing happened.

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.