In times like these, we all need a little [Snugglehug] nsf56k

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Sword Name: Claíomh
    CormacBedlamSixshotStrikerTynnanJedocBlackDragon480ShortyCambiataTonkkadarunia106IronKnuckle's GhostRhesus Positivedoomybear
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    Andy JoeFiendishrabbitMetzger MeisterKarozI ZimbraSixshotStrikerchrishallett83TonkkaTofystedethN1tSt4lkerdoomybear
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Spoopy Ramp:

rFbFwuw.jpg

JedocBlackDragon480KarozTynnanchromdomI ZimbraShortyCambiataCormacSixshotStrikerTonkkaironsizidescherbchendarunia106Tofystedethdoomybear

1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    I ZimbraFiendishrabbitCambiataCormacJayKaoswebguy20SixshotStrikerchrishallett83KarozTonkkaCaedwyrironsizidedarunia106doomybear
    Serious Question: We have some ducks/geese near our apartment I looked up what was ok to feed them. And Im a little confused since they say bread is bad but rice is good? I tried to sprinkle some rice for the year round goose (s/he dosent fly or swim and has lived here longer than me) and they didnt seem interested. I figure I can spare the cost of corn/peas if its something they will actually eat.

Second question: I also read that crows like unsalted shelled peanuts but im not sure how to signal to them that Im interested in being nice. Are crow calls a thing? I figure there are plenty of squirrels around so that I wont be littering.

I do want to get a bird feeder for my porch but I need to get something to attach it to.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited May 23
    do not feed wild animals

EDIT: https://www.fws.gov/midwest/feedingwaterfowl.htm

PiptheFair on
    chrishallett83KarozBlackDragon480#pipeUsagi
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

BedlamchromdomTonkkaPsykomaTynnanAthenorKarozCormacSixshotStrikerironsizidescherbchendarunia106N1tSt4lkerdoomybear
    Attack Hug!

Brb!

ZPzm44v.jpg

*furiously takes notes*

JedocTynnanBahamutZEROCambiataAthenorBlackDragon480webguy20KarozSkeithCormacchromdomTonkkaSixshotStrikerironsizideI Zimbradarunia106TofystedethRhesus PositiveN1tSt4lkerdoomybear
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

JedocBlackDragon480TonkkaBahamutZEROKaroztynicCambiataCormacchromdomSixshotStrikerironsizidescherbchendarunia106N1tSt4lkerdoomybear
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited May 25
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

TonkkaKarozBlackDragon480SageinaRageAndy Joedoomybear
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    ...."cumlord", huh

ASimPerson
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    what about cumlord?

BahamutZERO.gif
    Andy Joe
    Shorty wrote: »
    ...."cumlord", huh

what's weird about a dog named cumlord

Karoz
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    i cu, m'lord

PiptheFair wrote: »
    ...."cumlord", huh

literally everything

all the things

:|

Cambiatasee317chrishallett83
    Bedlam wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    ...."cumlord", huh

literally everything

all the things

:|

what do you mean

it's a dog named cumlord, I don't get the confusion

Karoz
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Proper nouns should be capitalized, I'm assuming that's the problem.

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Colorful Extrovert Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

Maybe he's named after e.e. cumlord

JedocmrpakuAndy JoeBlackDragon480tynicTofystedethRhesus Positive

webguy20Andy JoeStiltschromdomCambiataironsizideSixshotStrikerSporkAndrewJedocBloodsheedKarozCormacTonkkaRhesus PositiveN1tSt4lkerchrishallett83Iloveslimes
    I Zimbra wrote: »

Maybe he's named after e.e. cumlord

via bookface
    oh noo i think there's been a big misunderstanding he's called cumlord because he looks like a cumulus cloud anyways here he is performing an orb ritual
    71960915_980557715612653_2055077761634009088_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=AsUFW3XTIzgAX9yCjgc&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-2.fna&oh=b5bada69e813a162f80c0b74ae4200b4&oe=5EF4A6EB

KarozTonkka
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    reactionary pet names are dumb as fuck

CambiataBedlamTheStigBloodsheedchrishallett83doomybear
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    reactionary pet names are dumb as fuck

i honestly didn't know this was a thing that happens often enough to have an opinion on

i don't think i could name a single one, online or in my own experience, other than cumlord here

BahamutZERO
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    The dog eating fanart made me remember this Maurice Sendak quote, which I love.
    Once a little boy sent me a charming card with a little drawing on it. I loved it. I answer all my children’s letters — sometimes very hastily — but this one I lingered over. I sent him a card and I drew a picture of a Wild Thing on it. I wrote, “Dear Jim: I loved your card.” Then I got a letter back from his mother and she said, “Jim loved your card so much he ate it.” That to me was one of the highest compliments I’ve ever received. He didn’t care that it was an original Maurice Sendak drawing or anything. He saw it, he loved it, he ate it.

TynnanBlackDragon480StiltsmrpakuJedocKarozchromdomSkeithLabelAndy JoeCaedwyrPinfeldorfTofystedethN1tSt4lkerdoomybearIloveslimes
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

Anything bigger than a hedgehog is a waste.

First they came for the Muslims and we said...NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKERS!

It's not like we have a choice how big our boobies are, bubba.

PsykomatynicN1tSt4lkerUsagichrishallett83
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

Sorry, you're right of course. It's a one liner that sounded better in my head.

Regardless of size and shape they're all part of nature's bounty.

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    The trick is in adjusting the size of your hedgehog to match the booby.

steam_sig.png
    KarozBlackDragon480
    David_T wrote: »
    The trick is in adjusting the size of your hedgehog to match the booby.

Sonic done got thicc

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Colorful Extrovert Registered User regular
    Oh that's the hedgehog's leg in the preview picture!

BlackDragon480
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited May 27

Or how about they're part of my body, neither an ergonomic handhold for het dudes nor a tourist destination.

'Nature's bounty' is in season raspberries, or big dock leaves when you're caught short in the forest.

tynic on
    ShortyPsykomaCambiataSixshotStrikerSorceUsagichrishallett83
    My apologies to all for being a complete and utter ass in my last couple of posts. I try my best to not let my head get up my own ass, but when it does get there its typically with both feet lodged in my mouth.

Let me try and get back in the spirit of the thread with a cat getting massaged by the Howl's Moving Castle soundtrack:

SixshotStrikerSkeithtynicKarozPsykomaCambiatadarunia106SorceAndy JoeTonkkaN1tSt4lkerMagic Pinkchrishallett83doomybearIloveslimes
    edited May 27

Or how about they're part of my body, neither an ergonomic handhold for het dudes nor a tourist destination.

'Nature's bounty' is in season raspberries, or big dock leaves when you're caught short in the forest.

i am trying my absolute best to figure out what this means and am failing utterly

i can only assume it has to do with pooping

Houk the Namebringer on
    tynicCambiata
    when in doubt, it's always pooping

JedocBorommakotBlackDragon480SkeithCambiataBedlamSporkAndrewTonkkaRhesus PositiveMr FuzzbuttTynnanchrishallett83