It's 2020 and I need a fuckin' [Snugglehug] nsf56k

1484950515254»

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Colorful Extrovert Registered User regular
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Rolling up their sleeves, gettin' to work

Drez wrote: »

Being quoted out of context is honestly what I live for.
    chr1sh4ll3ttb3I ZimbraThe JudgeMichaelLCPhotosaurusTynnanironsizideAndy JoeEmerlmaster999Rhesus PositiveSageinaRageTofystedethASimPerson
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    It's hard to properly fit your gloves on when you've got that much hair on your arms. And securely grasping a scalpel with them? Not happening.
    Makes sense, really.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    chr1sh4ll3ttb3CambiataWerewolf2000adMichaelLCTynnanBlackDragon480I ZimbraStrikorRhesus PositiveTofystedethASimPerson
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    incredibly important update!!!!

StiltsKarozAndy JoeRhesus PositiveTonkka
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    When Rodents Had Horns 9:11

These odd rodents belong to a genus known as Ceratogaulus, but they’re more commonly called horned gophers, because, you guessed it, they had horns. And it turns out the horns probably had a purpose - one that rodents would likely benefit from today.

I guess we lost one of those fantasy animals

5myiokloks5d.png
    BahamutZEROKaroz
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    I ZimbraCormacMichaelLCKarozchromdomAndy JoeSixshotStrikerJedocBahamutZEROCambiatawebguy20mrpakudarunia106Tonkka
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited September 16
    So would you fight 1000 ducks or 1 horse size one

Peas on
    5myiokloks5d.png
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

CormacRhesus PositiveN1tSt4lkerKarozTonkka
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    That seems exceedingly dangerous for those cats

tynicSkeithNaphtaliRhesus PositiveBahamutZEROCambiataUsagichr1sh4ll3ttb3StrikorSorcehonovere
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    At the very least I'd be very worried about them getting the balls stuck in their ears

• MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    if it were my cat I'd be worried about her just eating them by the gulletfull

little moron just loves trash

CambiataSageinaRageUsagiKarozPhotosaurusAndy JoeSorceBouwsTTofystedethCimmerii
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

FYYss9j.png
    SixshotStrikerKarozAndy JoeBahamutZEROSporkAndrewEmerlmaster999Tonkka
    Psykoma wrote: »
    That seems exceedingly dangerous for those cats
    Its bean bag stuffing i a bathtub, meant to simulate a ball pit for the cats.

Id agree with MrMonroe about them eating it but they are being supervised so I dont see the problem.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular

SEATS TAKEN

tynicKarozBlackDragon480Mr FuzzbuttironsizideTonkka
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Sword Name: Claíomh
    KarozSixshotStrikerSorceBlackDragon480TheStigBloodsheedironsizideTonkka
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Id agree with MrMonroe about them eating it but they are being supervised so I dont see the problem.

Has anyone ever "supervised" a cat?

LabelSorceTheStigMichaelLC
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Facebook reminded me of this video from 2011, when my cat was about eight months old

Mah heart <3

ironsizideCambiataBahamutZEROSporkAndrewdarunia106Tonkka

CambiataSkeithironsizideKarozSixshotStrikerBahamutZEROJedocBloodsheedStiltsTofystedethI Zimbradarunia106Andy JoeTonkkaUsagi
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I will never, ever feel the same sense of achievement, pride, and pure self satisfaction as a dog who comes across a very large stick.

(Which is kind of a blow to acknowledge , but at least we get to live vicariously through Good Dogs)

CambiataSkeithironsizideMichaelLCSixshotStrikerZxerolLabelAistanSporkAndrewJedocdjmitchellaPsykomaBloodsheedchromdomASimPersonTofystedethBlackDragon480Andy JoeCaedwyrTonkkaUsagi
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    If I can help a good dog achieve its dreams, is that not enough?

steam_sig.png
    BlackDragon480
    He monch:

Violet brings gifts when her owner returns. Thanks for the water bill, Violet!

BloodsheedJedocN1tSt4lkerAndy JoeFiendishrabbitchromdomdjmitchellawebguy20SkeithCormacTonkkaKaroz
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Strikor is leaning towards wanting to keep one of the kittens - the former murder hornet, currently named Drack. We're in a "if we DID keep him, then..." phase. One of those "if" questions, is do we rename him? Two of our cats are named after DA characters, and one is named for a Star Trek character. We seem to be out of male DA names that we like (except Dorian, but Drack has no moustache and so can't earn that name). Cullen would have been possible until the voice actor turned out to be a transphobe. So that leaves Star Trek names, maybe? Strikor floated Worf as a name, I floated Sisko. I also floated Hawke as a DA name, even though I always play her female, because Hawke is gender neutral in-universe! But maybe it would be too odd to have a male Hawke running around for my head canon.

Karoz
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular