As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited July 2021

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular

and as the baby got bigger and more active, we were glad that the cat was a very tolerant cat:

HhSXPnu.jpg?1

"Mog loves babies!"

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    Dogger Helps:

Black Cat with vitiligo:

xILYi5r.jpeg

BatCat:

*hops in Ein*:

Bedlam on
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Maru is the best.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    How come all the cats I see in videos from Japan are chill af, but all the cats in videos from the US they're frenetic blood goblins?

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    How come all the cats I see in videos from Japan are chill af, but all the cats in videos from the US they're frenetic blood goblins?

Maybe a different culture when dealing with cats? Cats do respond to behavioral training.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Possibly also a selection bias when it comes to which cat videos are deemed sharable on social media.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    yeah my western cats are chill af.

steam_sig.png
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

My man... allow me to introduce you

to Poki
    https://youtu.be/393jPL8fkxc

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    yeah I'm pretty sure Poki is one of those chaotic-but-not-quite-evil yokai that Japan seems to have so many of

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    yeah I'm pretty sure Poki is one of those chaotic-but-not-quite-evil yokai that Japan seems to have so many of

bakeneko are extremely evil

"be friends with this hairless kitten. It will give you head pets and crunchies" - Mama Cat, probably.

I present chill a/f Bailey/Carrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSIcRxhJf94

• ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    awww, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that Bailey has since passed, but that's still a bummer

but then those folks got Bailey 2.0 that's downright unfair

Well they did get carrot when she was very young, so the cat is able to adapt easier then a cat who lived in one situation and was forced to change.

Ive seen that Jackson Galaxy show and cats can do a 180 personality change from lashing out to making environment changes to help them feel safe. We had a very loving cat and there were times we left him with family to go on vacation and he would get very scared/freaked out at the new environment. I remember he lashed out at me once and I didnt understand it. Cats just take longer to adjust to changes and feel safe but when they do feel safe they can be extremely loving and kind.

There's also as many different cat personalities as there are cats. People like to generalize on animal behavior but they can be very unique from each other based on breed, temperament, and upbringing.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I'm not crying on my lunch break. Nope, not me, no way.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    You are never too big to be embarrassed by your parents:

Nothing more pure than a dog and his brick:

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I didn't know cats could learn to use these soundboards! That said, this seems like how a cat would typically use such a device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvgfI9P377U

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    Cute white sugar glider flying down into owner hand video 1:02
    https://youtu.be/qjdE8ffQVZw

I am not advocating having these as pets btw, just a cute video

Peas on
    Pooches get smooches:

Its the small struggles:

If I fits:

MsRFGzX.jpeg

if I fits, I sits

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    building a proper terrarium for rodents seems like a great idea

BahamutZERO.gif
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    if I fits, I sits

True artists don't even need to fits:

https://youtu.be/L1W0V2_ajm4

~ Buckaroo Banzai
    maru and the box occupy the same idea of fitting

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    most cats say if i fits i sits, maru says if i sits i fits

edited July 2021
    Just heard a thunk from my bedroom and went in there to find this idiot with a foot caught in my screen.

jazm8sn9dtov.png

So I put on pants and shoes and waded into the brush pile left over from the ice storm and managed to get them unsnared while they screamed bloody murder and their parents dive-bombed me.

bo4l5feci1e2.png
    xip7e7p2a980.png

Cannot believe this little dunce is a corvid.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    I Tested My Cats' DNA using BasePaws | Family Tree of Cat Breeds 19:08
    https://youtu.be/ufsLVhu3v9M

Kinda struggled on which thread to put this in but I thought people would appreciate someone gushing about their cats

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Is his cat really 1/64th Native American like his cat told him?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    edited July 2021
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    maru and the box occupy the same idea of fitting

So, you're saying Maru's badonkadonk is the platonic/intelligible form of floof?

Hermit floof:

https://youtu.be/Oyx3xkdi4uw

BlackDragon480 on
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Alright nerds! I’m in need of the snugglehug thread badly today so let’s post up some good shit for my aching heart!

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    How do you feel about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz_RYZfLzNg

Foxes?

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I believe my reaction should provide your answer

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Alright nerds! I’m in need of the snugglehug thread badly today so let’s post up some good shit for my aching heart!

xnnyx4d9arha.jpeg

• FleebFleeb has all of the fleeb juice Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    Tacocat bleps

gy22auyo24f3.jpg

And snoozes with his smol human

48cd1gurumek.jpg

And the rarely seen snoozeblep

msypuy1gwz41.jpg

Fleeb on
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular

Pictures humongous so put them in spoiler tags
    hf1kjktg2ijl.jpg

wvrqvqqbmrne.jpg

0v97ca970bcn.jpg

4j3xag68asuh.jpg

mg5cz4y7kltr.jpg

This discussion has been closed.