As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    We got a dog! This is Lola!

tfuvs6hcx4dx.jpg

asofyeuniguanacusAthenorPinfeldorfTynnanOldSlackerchromdomwebguy20SixshotStrikerJedocCimmeriidjmitchellaBahamutZEROStrikorCormacASimPersonironsizideRichardMunkus BeaverDavid_TLabelMidniteBlackDragon480scherbchenMichaelLCTonkkaBloodsheedAngrySquirrelSkeithN1tSt4lkerAndy JoeSporkAndrewBullheadAistanZilla360boogedyboodarunia106DiarmuidDee KaeRhesus PositiveCambiatavalhalla130DenadaTofystedeth
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Thats a good dog.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    CimmeriiWeaverironsizidechromdomLabelMidniteBlackDragon480TonkkaSkeithN1tSt4lkerAndy JoeZilla360darunia106Diarmuidvalhalla130TynnanTofystedeth
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Tell Lola I am a big fan of those ears. Hella good ears there.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    CimmeriiStrikorWeaverironsizidechromdomMunkus BeaverMidniteBlackDragon480SkeithAndy JoeKarozZilla360darunia106valhalla130TynnanTofystedeth
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Lola looks like she can hear crime and is not thrilled about it

Zilla360valhalla130
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Lola looks like she can hear crime and is not thrilled about it

Throw to ME!

WeaverZilla360Tofystedeth
    edited October 2021
    She's still at the adoption place right now because we're going out of town today and didn't want to have our first day with her being a lot of riding in the car, so they're holding her for us to pick up tomorrow. We initially went to look at a different dog that we saw on their website, but soon as we walked into the kennels and saw her I had a feeling and yeah she loves to perk those ears up, very inquisitive but in a calm way. Unfortunately her original owners docked her tail. We've got a list of things to pick u from the pet store on our way home tonight so that she'll have everything ready for her when she gets here tomorrow.

Weaver on
    BlackDragon480Zilla360
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I will never understand people's desires to mutilate puppies for aesthetic purposes. Fucking barbarism.

BahamutZEROStrikorBullheadAistanZilla360Diarmuidvalhalla130Munkus Beavertynic
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Duck is laying next to me weird. He keeps trying to curl into a ball.

He never acts like this.

I'm worried.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Cats usually get less social and more hide-in-a-safe-quiet-place-by-themselves when they're feeling unwell, but I wouldn't like, guarantee it. Any other unusual behavior?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Has his litter box use been normal? Is he peeing the usual amount?

BlackDragon480
    Yeah he's still going pretty normally. But his alopecia is still bad...

He really needs to get to the vet we've just been so overwhelmed this year with big electric bills phone bills and grocery prices going through the roof.

I feel awful he hasn't gotten blood work done yet.

• TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    Sometimes cats get cuddly when they pick up on something that is stressing out their owner, even if they aren't normally the sentimental type.

Tynnan on
    Tynnan wrote: »
    Sometimes cats get cuddly when they pick up on something that is stressing out their owner, even if they aren't normally the sentimental type.

That makes sense too. I've been going through some stuff lately on top of the usual seasonal affect.

Hell he might have seasonal affect?

We're home with Lola, she's getting the lay of the place and is super friendly with us but also she's gone through a big change and also got microchipped today so she's getting worn out now. She loves sitting by the window though.

BahamutZEROAthenorJedocAndy JoeBlackDragon480asofyeunchromdomZilla360SkeithRhesus PositiveCambiataTynnanSlacker71Tofystedeth
    59xn6njdaivw.jpg
    be3u230fx6u4.jpg

BahamutZERODavid_TRichardTallahasseerielSporkAndrewCormacMidniteBlackDragon480asofyeundjmitchellawebguy20Andy JoeKarozironsizideLabelchromdomZilla360boogedybooTonkkaSkeithdarunia106DiarmuidSixshotStrikerRhesus PositiveCambiatavalhalla130Munkus BeaverTynnanDenadaTofystedeth
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    So this isn't terribly snugglehuggy, but I need some help.

My dad has finally come to his senses and realizes he can't take proper care of this 100lb Maremma (Great Pyrenees adjacent) Cattle Guardian Dog. The dog has finally realized he can dig out under the gate to get out. Awesome. He's left it to me to find a better home for him. The Maremma rescue page sucks, but I sent an email, The Great Pyrenees page is better, and I've gotten ahold of our local shelter. Also reddit. The community is small so I'm hoping it's not a cesspool.

Does anybody have any other resources? I want to find a good home for him, somewhere he can be worked with, and have a job to do. He's only 16 months old so he is still young enough to make it happen.

Thanks everyone!

Edited: Pacific Northwest, specifically Oregon.

webguy20 on
    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Might help if you let us know where y'are.

webguy20
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
    BlackDragon480CormacKarozTonkkaironsizideZilla360asofyeunSixshotStrikerIloveslimesCambiataTofystedeth
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    My dog is living with my parents while I wrap things up before moving back to my home state.

He is a good dog, Mastiff x Staffy and maybe some greyhound. Here he is snarfling and snacking in the bucket full of worm castings mixed with compost.

qp3ldnkdzptv.png

and lazing

ulg3jnbp5z8e.png

stimtokolos on
    SporkAndrewMichaelLCTynnanchromdomFiendishrabbitN1tSt4lkerKarozironsizideAndy JoeZilla360BlackDragon480BahamutZEROdjmitchellaasofyeunSixshotStrikerboogedybooSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
    BlackDragon480JedocBahamutZERON1tSt4lkerTynnanasofyeunSixshotStrikerShortyRhesus Positivedarunia106CambiataironsizideMr FuzzbuttTofystedeth
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    Bears are like giant, hairy angler fish.

Human: Just wanna scratch them ears.
    Bear: *cronch cronch cronch*

chamberlain on
    asofyeunRhesus PositiveCambiatavalhalla130TofystedethPetesalzl
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Bears are like giant, hairy angler fish.

Human: Just wanna scratch them ears.
    Bear: *cronch cronch cronch*

The constant swing between "Look at how cute he is!" and "But look at the size of those claws!"

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    asofyeun
    CormacFiendishrabbitN1tSt4lkerasofyeunBlackDragon480TonkkaSixshotStrikerIloveslimesCambiataironsizideTofystedeth
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Andy Joe wrote: »

Not gonna lie, thought this tweet was being clever and if you click through the bear's ears, you would see full pics of the bears. You know, abusing the twitter cropping algorithm. Oh well, cute bear ears!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
    see317
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Why yes, I'm perfectly comfortable. Why do you ask?

ejI4Jpq.jpg

asofyeunJedocTonkkaStrikorAndy JoeTynnanSkeithSixshotStrikerBloodsheedN1tSt4lkerRhesus PositiveDiarmuidCambiataironsizideSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Please don't let Scorpion from Mortal Kombat rip out your spine and bend it backwards to stretch, it can cause back pain and sciatica.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    StiltsTynnanBahamutZEROSporkAndrewBlackDragon480Rhesus PositiveDiarmuidCambiataMunkus BeaverSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Probably gonna be huge so hiding behind spoilers
    5pa9yfawdkby.jpg

webguy20Virgil_Leads_YouSixshotStrikerMichaelLCStrikorTynnanchromdomCormacasofyeunSporkAndrewJedocBloodsheedIronKnuckle's GhostdjmitchellaN1tSt4lkerRhesus Positivedarunia106DiarmuidboogedybooTonkkaTallahasseerielAndy JoeCambiatavalhalla130ironsizideFrylockHolmesMunkus BeaverAistanSlacker71TofystedethFig-D
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Hey Buddy. How's it going friend.

VayBJ4e.png
    StrikorN1tSt4lkerMichaelLCSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Can you spot the dog?

wa4ojqgvts6z.jpg

KarozStrikorwebguy20SixshotStrikerSkeithBahamutZEROasofyeunFiendishrabbitSporkAndrewBlackDragon480JedocBloodsheeddjmitchelladarunia106DiarmuidboogedybooTonkkaironsizideSlacker71
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    Probably gonna be huge so hiding behind spoilers
    5pa9yfawdkby.jpg

https://youtu.be/y9K18CGEeiI

BlackDragon480StrikorKarozNaphtaliTonkkaTallahasseerielAndy Joeironsizidedurandal4532FrylockHolmes
  • MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    Sea otters come with their own pockets for holding smashy tools

FiendishrabbitBlackDragon480TheStigTonkkaSkeithJedocasofyeunchromdomSixshotStrikerMichaelLCCambiatadjmitchellaSorceCormacSporkAndrewDiarmuidRhesus Positivevalhalla130ironsizideboogedybooSlacker71DenadaTofystedeth
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    That's a very well-bribed Otter.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    BlackDragon480SageinaRagechromdomCambiataSorceDiarmuidvalhalla130ironsizideLabelSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    That's a very well-bribed Otter.

Otter or ferret are both high on my prospective "exotic" pets list if I had the time and living space to keep them properly exercised and mentally stimulated, but I don't yet have either and would hate to have one when I can't let it live its best life.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited October 2021
    BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
    TonkkaironsizideN1tSt4lker
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    my dog has definitely barked at nothing, could only have been a ghost

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I think they just do that when they think they heard something, listening for more noises

BahamutZERO.gif
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    No it's ghosts.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    BlackDragon480JedocStrikorMichaelLCRichardN1tSt4lkerSlacker71Tofystedeth
This discussion has been closed.