As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You feel like you're gonna have a [Chat] time.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    It's tough to not have shit credit when no one will give me loans to build credit, because I have shit credit

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    secret illuminati conspiracy: landlords typically don't lose money renting
    I like to read landlord forums just to see the behind the scenes. It's lots and lots of self righteous psycho paths.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    there’s a guild on Pagle called Murloc Rights Advocates and i am very unsure if it’s a joke making fun of MRAs or if it’s MRAs

because i do see a lot of similarities between Murlocs and MRAs tbf

swamp-dwelling devolved lifeforms etc

Yeah its always hard to see if its a joke or not. Because sometimes you get people joining that guild specifically because they see it as an MRA thing and then your joke becomes reality.

Kind of like how bowen joked about pooping, and now its become his thing, he has to eat more things that give him gastro problems to keep it going

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    thinking about becoming that guy who snorts and says "thats rabbit food" when he sees a vegetable

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    there’s a guild on Pagle called Murloc Rights Advocates and i am very unsure if it’s a joke making fun of MRAs or if it’s MRAs

I don't think there's such a thing as a joke anymore

like all ironic hate is just real hate now (always was?)

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    thinking about becoming that guy who snorts and says "thats rabbit food" when he sees a vegetable

You're in good company. Vernon Dursley used to say that as well.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

I don't think there's such a thing as a joke anymore

like all ironic hate is just real hate now (always was?)

Well its kind of like how my friend and I used to joke around with "leet" speak in multi matches until we came to that horrifying "oh god what if all leet speak is just morons thinking we're making fun of people who use it... what if... what if we're the morons?" It was sobering.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

They're a bunch of entitled piss babies about it too, thinking they should be able to control everything that goes on and just invite themselves in because they own the mortgage or deed.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Bogart wrote: »
    I have purchased Slay The Spire. All praise to me for buying indy games on sale.

i demand you narrate your ascension

i demand you narrate your journey and i place no particular demands or high-pressure expectations on your performance, be it ascending to fame or descending into shame-faced mediocrity

• Options
    mm dk does sort of have big-daddy-dursley energy

i could see it

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    mm dk does sort of have big-daddy-dursley energy

i could see it

turning purple with rage when the cashier at mcdonald's makes my chubby son cry by saying the ice cream machine is broken

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

They're a bunch of entitled piss babies about it too, thinking they should be able to control everything that goes on and just invite themselves in because they own the mortgage or deed.

My landlord got a bit pissy with me when he was in the house to fix the sewage line because of a banana sticker on one of the cabinet doors. "That can strip the varnish."

• Options
    I had a landlord insinuate that my husband and I were causing plumbing leaks with our homosexuality

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    I like to read landlord forums just to see the behind the scenes. It's lots and lots of self righteous psycho paths.

Its some of the darkest shit Ive ever read online

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    I had a landlord insinuate that my husband and I were causing plumbing leaks with our homosexuality

one got pissy at me and a roommate (plus a female roommate) because they thought we were having the gay sex in their apartment because we wanted to wash our ass, even though the toilet was clearly leaking from not the bidet portion

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular

Did you politely but firmly clarify that the only plumbing you're interested in is each others'?

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    all i'm saying is I'm not hearing a full throated denial so

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    "I don't know what you gentlemen are doing in the bathroom but you need to stop it right now"

"We are using the bathroom normally, please call a plumber"

"I didn't see any leaks it's something weird you're doing."

"When we flush the toilet water pours out at the base, it's probably that"

"MAYBE YOURE DRUNKS WHO FLOOD THE BATHROOM"

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

This is the kind of prejudiced I look forward to being when I'm old

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

one got pissy at me and a roommate (plus a female roommate) because they thought we were having the gay sex in their apartment because we wanted to wash our ass, even though the toilet was clearly leaking from not the bidet portion

we had to uninstall our bidet and when the leaks continued he still blamed it despite having not been present for months and all the hookups being dry and the bathroom being dry.

• Options
    i stayed up late talking to bleric and now i'm laying around decadently in bed

porp is texting me angrily to get up, shaming me that she's already had a full day

i am now cowering, regretting my door doesn't have a lock

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    EAiV2nXUEAA-G-R?format=jpg&name=small

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    "I don't know what you gentlemen are doing in the bathroom but you need to stop it right now"

Wait did this person think gay dudes secretly have like fire hose levels of semen or something?

• Options

Wait did this person think gay dudes secretly have like fire hose levels of semen or something?

To this day I have no idea, and cannot even guess at, what he imagined we were doing. He refused to provide any specifics.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i stayed up late talking to bleric and now i'm laying around decadently in bed

porp is texting me angrily to get up, shaming me that she's already had a full day

i am now cowering, regretting my door doesn't have a lock

shes going to bust in with the spray bottle annoying you till you get out of bed

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    speaking of dumb developments i was in central park last night for a concert for the first time in many years

and there are so many of these UGLY skinny tall luxury high rises that are being built on the south end of the park

apparently they're also going to be blocking light into the park that uh you know plants need to grow
    and they're ugly

and are full of super expensive apartments that rich foreigners use as investment properties / pied a terres and

they're ugly and

apparently buildings that tall and narrow are super inefficient for a number of reasons

and my friend was saying how in the event of future apocalypses / etc a lot of bigger buildings can often be converted into housing for many people, but ones like these never would be able to because so much of the building is just taken up by the elevator shaft and the guts/support of the building

poo
  • Options

we had to uninstall our bidet and when the leaks continued he still blamed it despite having not been present for months and all the hookups being dry and the bathroom being dry.

The best part about owning is being able to fix shit with more than the very minimum amount by law.

"I need to keep this toilet from leaking? Let me sit here and hot glue this for 50 minutes... ahhh that should hold it until after their lease is up"

vs

"I need to spend $6 on a wax seal and lift the toilet up and clean it then reseat it"

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    speaking of dumb developments i was in central park last night for a concert for the first time in many years

and there are so many of these UGLY skinny tall luxury high rises that are being built on the south end of the park

apparently they're also going to be blocking light into the park that uh you know plants need to grow
    and they're ugly

and are full of super expensive apartments that rich foreigners use as investment properties / pied a terres and

they're ugly and

apparently buildings that tall and narrow are super inefficient for a number of reasons

and my friend was saying how in the event of future apocalypses / etc a lot of bigger buildings can often be converted into housing for many people, but ones like these never would be able to because so much of the building is just taken up by the elevator shaft and the guts/support of the building

Yep bunch of people figured out how to have their own personal gleaming towers with so little space they don't need to include any low rent housing in them. Almost literal ivory towers. It's just fuckin stupid at every layer of how they pulled it off.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    NYC needs to start taxing the fuck out of vacant housing

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i just want to become a landlord and live off of rent and continue providing no value to anyone is that such an unreasonable ask

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »
    i just want to become a landlord and live off of rent and continue providing no value to anyone is that such an unreasonable ask

All you need is a million dollars of real estate in a desirable area and you're set.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    DK I am a gay avenger. You could let my little sparrows know.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Getting ome of those thin blue line stickers for my car but in green and telling everyone its for property management

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    oh cool dublin is closing down another historic pub to be turned into another hotel

totally normal not dying city

Shit, which pub?

sig.gif
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular

To this day I have no idea, and cannot even guess at, what he imagined we were doing. He refused to provide any specifics.

This is the grandfather of those "wiping between the cheeks is gay" redditors.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    DK I am a gay avenger. You could let my little sparrows know.

He's in his late 70s and losing a battle with dementia, so my revenge is going ok.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    My tree is a level 12 Ranger with 169 HP.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    NYC needs to start taxing the fuck out of vacant housing
    Every place should have a vacant housing tax.

Even mirroring Oaklands vacant housing tax would do well to bring more units to the market.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90305242/taxing-empty-apartments-could-ease-the-housing-crisis

zepherin on
This discussion has been closed.