[OOC] Mage: The Awakening - The Carnival of Madness [PBP]

12346»

Posts

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    @El Skid Is she following the others' lead, or is she going off on her own?

    0QcdpUO.png
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    On her own. She's got Winds of Chance active, so she will just wander around until something hopefully useful catches her attention, or she gets bored.

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    El Skid wrote: »
    On her own. She's got Winds of Chance active, so she will just wander around until something hopefully useful catches her attention, or she gets bored.

    Apart from where the others are gathered, nothing of note stands out inside the building, since there's some form of magic in play all around. Something about the exterior sparks her attention, though that's if she wants to leave the cabal behind.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Just want to apologize in advance, its been like 10 years since I played Mage so if I do something wrong, just let me know.

    Oh and also @cj iwakura we never did stat my bird, how do you want to do that?

    We'll wing it as needed, depending on what you're using it for. ('bdmtsh')

    Also, if he brought the bird along, that would definitely raise some eyebrows.

    Oh no, not inside. Bird is outside, hanging with the pigeons in cowboy hats.

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    If the group wants to pursue the Hierarch's lead, we can cut ahead to that, assuming they're going together. (And depending on how.)

    0QcdpUO.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I was waiting for Hope to finish her encounter outside?

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Hope entirely missed her thing outside! Let me do that now...

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    @Bucketman That is possible, but it will put your familiar out of commission for a significant amount of time, and will warrant an Investigation + your familiar's dots.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yeah I figured as much, we have time so I don't mind. I'd rather we know what were walking into.

    Should I roll a d10 for each of my familiar's dots, or do I roll for my investigation then add the dots as 1 each?

  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Geth roll 5d10 for Falcon Eyes

    Falcon Eyes:
    5d10 19 [5d10=1, 6, 2, 6, 4]

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Yeah I figured as much, we have time so I don't mind. I'd rather we know what were walking into.

    Should I roll a d10 for each of my familiar's dots, or do I roll for my investigation then add the dots as 1 each?

    The total amount of dice combined.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    If the team plans on investigating Quadrangle's sanctum, just let me know what means they're using to get there and we can proceed to that.

    @Bucketman
    Your familiar returns wounded, but still capable of flight; barely. One of its wings appears to have been badly burned.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Oh...Well shit

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I say we take a taxi. It's not that hard to catch one in Vegas.

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Do @Brody and @El Skid concur?

    0QcdpUO.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I'm good with that

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
    El Skid
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yeah a taxi is good. I'm going to stow my familiar in my jacket and keep petting him to keep him calm

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    I'll move it along to the next destination then. (No, the cabbie is not a suspicious immortal.)
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Yeah a taxi is good. I'm going to stow my familiar in my jacket and keep petting him to keep him calm

    Sadly, no one seems particularly mournful, but it has my sympathy. :(

    0QcdpUO.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I'll use mage sight to check for any sort of warding that would be visible

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Space and Forces warding is active.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    As in, the Ward spell that inhibits spells?

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    As in, the Ward spell that inhibits spells?

    Yes.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Is the PBP format not working? If the group is finding it difficult, we could always transition to something more scheduled via discord or what not if it helps the campaign have more momentum.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Sorry, I was planning to make a post, it's just been a little hectic.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Sorry, I was planning to make a post, it's just been a little hectic.

    Not just you, the others haven't contributed much either, but maybe it's just a bad time in general.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'm sorry. My life literally fell apart over the last week and I have been trying to keep an eye on things but I just haven't posted. I'm good with either PBP or Discord

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    I can only really do PbP and yeah... just getting settled into a new life right now so posting a bit less. Have my wife and daughter both at home while I work, and still trying to figure out a dynamic that works for everyone.

    Still want to play for sure, and I will try and post a bit more when I have a chance. Sorry!

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    I'm sorry. My life literally fell apart over the last week and I have been trying to keep an eye on things but I just haven't posted. I'm good with either PBP or Discord
    El Skid wrote: »
    I can only really do PbP and yeah... just getting settled into a new life right now so posting a bit less. Have my wife and daughter both at home while I work, and still trying to figure out a dynamic that works for everyone.

    Still want to play for sure, and I will try and post a bit more when I have a chance. Sorry!

    No worries then, as long as everyone's good. Take all the time needed.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'm going to use Intelligent+ Investigation to see if I can tell where the guy's place is.

    Geth roll 4d10o10h8

    4d10o10h8 0 [4d10o10h8=4, 1, 7, 7]

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Although you can't tell through mundane means, the presence of the ward is a dead giveaway.

    0QcdpUO.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yeah sorry things have gotten complex lately, I'll check in again tomorrow, I have a few ideas

Sign In or Register to comment.