Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Recruiting] Mage: The Awakening - The Carnival of Madness [PBP]

2»

• ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    I haven't decided on an order yet, leaning toward Guardians but I don't feel like Llane wants to join them

Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • ArdentArdent extra Registered User regular
    The flesh is willing, but the work schedule is hard and inflexible.

Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Ardent wrote: »
    The flesh is willing, but the work schedule is hard and inflexible.

That's what he said.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
    @cj iwakura are we doing any free status dots for path/order/etc? Or only what we buy with what we have?

That's always my biggest gripe with WW games, way too few merit/background points to make anything other than a not-brand-new PC.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    @cj iwakura are we doing any free status dots for path/order/etc? Or only what we buy with what we have?

That's always my biggest gripe with WW games, way too few merit/background points to make anything other than a not-brand-new PC.

You get free status dots depending on path/order, that hasn't changed.

vWGemDJ.png
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    "cj iwakura" are we doing any free status dots for path/order/etc? Or only what we buy with what we have?

Wait what? I've never heard that before is that in the book?

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    "cj iwakura" are we doing any free status dots for path/order/etc? Or only what we buy with what we have?

Yep, 1e at least.

vWGemDJ.png

Yep, 1e at least.

Any idea wherein?

Yep, 1e at least.

Any idea wherein?

It's been a while, I'll have to double check, but I swear that was a thing...

vWGemDJ.png

Yep, 1e at least.

Any idea wherein?

My mistake, I was thinking of the Composure/Resolve bonus. But as said, if you can work up an experienced character's bio, we can go with the established role for extra XP.

vWGemDJ.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Wait, does taking an order give free dots (besides the dot in High Speech)?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
    Brody wrote: »

Not that I can see, apart from access to their rotes.

vWGemDJ.png
    Brody wrote: »

It gives you a rote specialty, I think, but that's all.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    1t4ps3jw1ezt.png

Heres what I got so far for Birdsong.
    Birdsong spent his younger years in the city of Chicago, the among the hustle and bustle of the city, he always found solace in bird watching, and would take any opportunity he could to make it to the park to sit among the trees and listen to the various songs of the birds. When he could he would visit the zoo and talk to the zooologists as much as he could. He spent his teen years working for the parks department and at the zoo, studying animals. When he went to college he majored in Zoology, with a focus in Ornithology. After many years working for the school, at the age of 26, Birdsong was on a trip to Paraguay to study local fauna, along with researchers studying the local forests. It was here he first saw the evil of deforestation. Growing up in a city, trees were rare enough, and to see them destroyed for no reason filled him with anger and sorrow. He and several of the other researchers joined a local protest group, but were savagely beaten by security and para-military forces working with the logging companies. As he lay in the hospital badly beaten and bleeding, he awakened. He connected with the spirits of life, of the trees and the animals. Now he wants to help promote life, bring the forests and the animals back to the world, and prove to mankind that you can live together in harmony