Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Fifo

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 13 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Fifo

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
cB557TofystedethKoopahTroopahNightslyrBedlamBobbleH3KnucklesAndy JoeSorcefightinfilipino

• zeromhzeromh Registered User regular
    Interesting choice of a redder hue for skin color in the last two comics. I wonder if it's meant to show warm lighting? Or Mike's just trying something different.

• MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    I guess his previous stylist gave up.

f3nhg09sl5g5.jpg

zepherincB557H3KnucklesSorce
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    Looks like a Tycho doppleganger is stealing Tycho-prime's clothes.

pod_banner.jpg
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    zeromh wrote: »
    Interesting choice of a redder hue for skin color in the last two comics. I wonder if it's meant to show warm lighting? Or Mike's just trying something different.

Mike has often switched up art styles and palettes over the last (sigh) 20 years.

• RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    Is that shirt packaged in hay?

BedlamH3Knuckles
  • EseellEseell Registered User regular

I assume it's polenta.

MichaelLCdennisH3Knuckles
  • doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    Eseell wrote: »

I assume it's polenta.

You can expect nothing but the most exuberant corn mushes to protect your subscription fashions from Twisp & Co. Est. 2011

we7ek91hy97o.png
    H3KnucklesEseell