As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

There are other [podcasts] than Giant Bomb

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    What is Dr. Gameshow

is it a podcast about a gameshow guy and there are stupid rules

They play games with rule sets sent in by listeners

The one they advertise on the show is "is this a prescription medication or a pokemon name"

Oh so like someone sending an email to Giant Bomb

Right, it's as bad as brad shoemaker selected emails

Let's not say things we can't take back

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    BIGGER

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Anytime anyone wants something bigger, I immediately think "BIGGER"

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    The best part about Mario Party Party was watching Dan take the games very seriously and Jeff not give a single shit

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular

Jokes on those millionaires I haven't made a cent.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    Jeff is also very good at doing maniacal staring. Just making his eyes bug out and looking like a crazy man.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Almost no one has made a whole $30 from Spotify

• Options
    Technically I paid 60 dollars to get on Spotify in the first place so Im currently in the whole for like 59.99 dollars.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Jeff is also very good at doing maniacal staring. Just making his eyes bug out and looking like a crazy man.

Jeff is a talented comedic actor and basically only Ryan and Vinny could keep up with him

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Jason is not my favorite giant bomb personality but he is consistently on point with the camera cuts and effects, as demonstrated by mario party party

• Options
    I like Jason but yeah, I feel like he's best when behind the scenes.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I miss Ryan.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Almost no one has made a whole $30 from Spotify

Your song would need to be played 30,000 times to make that much.

sig.gif
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    What is Dr. Gameshow

The one they advertise on the show is "is this a prescription medication or a pokemon name"

Yeah that's actually far more of a Beastcast email

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
  • Options
    Olivaw wrote: »
    What is Dr. Gameshow

Yeah that's actually far more of a Beastcast email

People have sent them into both, which I find maddening. Pick one or the other!

• Options

this is exactly the clip I was thinking of when I said that, yeah

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UA5DdHXIHFY

My Own Fucking Brother!

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Wow

Pocket casts is now not displaying playback controls in my notifications pane and keeps making a fuzzy noise over the podcast I'm trying to listen to.

Why the hell do they have to fuck with apps that worked perfectly good to begin with?

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    I think it's safe to say that Jan is not a Tekashi 6ix9ine fan.

• Options
    Oh good, I'm glad they're apparently getting back to The Bouncer

that game is so fucking weird

kinda bummed Jeff isn't on it, mostly because I want to see his reactions to that weirdo bullshit, but also I know he's not in today, so

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Judging by recent episodes, we're like three Off-Book episodes away from a musical about guillotines

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I can't wait for season two of Punch Up The Jam to be 60% New York references instead of California references. Really mix things up.

10% I grew up on an island, 15% how much sex has been had and of what type, 5% edging, 10% I went to school for music so let me complain about this/doesn't understand a simple thing about music.

I should try to get caught up to see for myself how it goes.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I can't wait for season two of Punch Up The Jam to be 60% New York references instead of California references. Really mix things up.

10% I grew up on an island, 15% how much sex has been had and of what type, 5% edging, 10% I went to school for music so let me complain about this/doesn't understand a simple thing about music.

You could like

Not listen to it

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »

Yeah me too but earnestly

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I'm properly going to LA for a bit over the next week, for the first time

I somehow imagine this will not magically solve my lack of knowledge on LA, in a manner relevant to all the insider knowledge often nudged at by podcasts recorded there

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    i know they did short people on putj

did they do I Love LA?

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    I'm still listening to Yare Yare Boys and do they ever stop with racist president tweet the funny word?

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I think putj is awful but then I don’t listen to it seems like the smart call

• Options
    darunia106 wrote: »
    I'm still listening to Yare Yare Boys and do they ever stop with racist president tweet the funny word?

Not as far as I’ve listened, but it does become less of A Thing as it goes on

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    I definitely intentionally seek out media that I know will infuriate me to no productive end, which is not a healthy behavior, but we all have our vices

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    darunia106 wrote: »

racist president does tweet the funny cofeve and lay the stinky egg

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Covfeve is funny as fuck though

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    It was when it happened. Not in the year of our Lord twenty nineteen.

Other than that and their bad Pokemon and Iggy opinions the podcast is very good to me and good to listen to.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    Iggy is a bad stinky fart dog and I do not like to see him

• Options
    Iggy is a shitty, awful dog and I love him.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    VLC remembers where you left off

@Opty I gave this a shot, added the podcast feed in the program, and checked the 'Continue Playback?' option to 'Always'. When I change tracks or close the program, then play the episode I was listening to, it starts it back at the beginning. Am I missing something?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I listened to the Detective Pikachu ep of Blank Check today. It was really great interesting hearing the inside scoop on writing credits. I wish they went more in depth on technical film making stuff more often, like when JD Amato talks about lenses. But I guess it depends on the guest they get.

• Options
    Tube wrote: »
    I think putj is awful but then I don’t listen to it seems like the smart call

I get frustrated when they say something that is blatantly wrong about Music but I could listen to Miel talk about living on an island and edging all day. So in conclusion I’m still listening the podcast. Honestly I do genuinely enjoy the music aspect most of the time but if she just started a podcast that was about cutely explaining fetishes I’d probably be down. She is really funny.

Quire.jpg
This discussion has been closed.