As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

There are other [podcasts] than Giant Bomb

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Did they switch back to dk64 after that one episode or are they permanently switched to sm64?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Did they switch back to dk64 after that one episode or are they permanently switched to sm64?
    Its DK64 again and everyone is so sad

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Here's more GB Indivisible
    taryvjk.png
    fUZroZK.png
    SPbvtzb.png

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    Here's more GB Indivisible
    taryvjk.png
    fUZroZK.png
    SPbvtzb.png
    Oh that Drew has a powerful Smoker from One Piece energy

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I love that sleepy Brad.

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Constantly freaking out bug eyed thief Alex is very good. Also that Austin's adorable.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    darunia106 wrote: »
    Constantly freaking out bug eyed thief Alex is very good. Also that Austin's adorable.

Honestly couldn’t tell that was Alex

Needs a way more pronounced widow’s peak

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    I can see it as Alex now that you point out the bug-eyes

I thought it was another Brad, honestly

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Moriveth wrote: »

I thought it was jason because of monster hunter

also sleepy brad is too cute

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Sleepy Brad has a peeg

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    Yeah, Alex would have been a "shaman drummer". Seems like Jason to me

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Sleepy Brad has a peeg

Both peegs!

But one of them passed away some time ago, sadly.

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

I thought it was jason because of monster hunter

also sleepy brad is too cute

I couldn't place him as Alex at first either until I thought about which duder is known for staring wide eyed in terror at everything.

I think Jason is the one successfully monster hunting on the right (while Alex isn't).

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    Sleepy Brad has a peeg

One of them seems to be in charge of waking him up when he falls asleep! It’s super adorable!

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I think I'm coming down with something and I hope it isn't the flu. I keep putting off getting my flu shot because sitting around at the pharmacy for 30 minutes sucks.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Probably sucks less than having flu

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    If you have the flu you get to stay home from school and play Animal Crossing!

But, if you get your flu shot in secret then you can pretend to have the flu and stay home and play Animal Crossing without having to be horribly ill!

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I think Natalie Walker is really great and at the same time I have no idea how I first learned of her or what she.... does

Except be funny

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I think Natalie Walker is really great and at the same time I have no idea how I first learned of her or what she.... does

Except be funny

I at least know she’s an actress, I have no Idea what Miel does actually

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    So far Indivisible has been Ajna and her goth gf dunking on the stuck-up imperial soldier that burned down her town.

It's been very good so far is what I'm saying.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Shit, I almost forgot that they sent me the backer key for Indivisible. I probably should install and play it maybe!

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Radius wrote: »
    So far Indivisible has been Ajna and her goth gf dunking on the stuck-up imperial soldier that burned down her town.

It's been very good so far is what I'm saying.

I'm two and a half hours in.

Ajna and Razmi have not stopped the dunks.

Mx. Quill on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I think I might not like Mike Mahardy

Or, he's fine on burgle my bananas. I dislike him on the beastcast

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    I have never listened to Dough Boys but this week’s YKS is easily my favorite podcast episode of the year and now I feel like I must.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    I like Mahardy, but sometimes he comes across as a huge dolt who has less self-awareness than Dan.

Not, like, all the time, but sometimes.

• Options
    Mahardy is entirely neutral for me

The most I have ever liked him was the drunk bathroom story and that is more for everyone else's reactions

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Also this is totally unfair to the guy but when I see him I think that guy is one bro-ass motherfucker

And he kind of is! And that's not a bad thing!

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    mostly i kind of just make a :/ face at most of his opinions

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Dan's story in today's Beastcast about hiding in the fridge is the first time I really gotten annoyed with him.

What a shitty thing to do to your co workers!

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

Except be funny

I first saw her in a very funny viral tweet where she "auditioned" to be the shrew wife who will be left at the end of a romcom, which led me to other videos of hers in a similar feminist-metatextual-film-analysis-comedy vein.

Judging by her PutJ discussions, I would have had the most miserably massive crush on her in high school

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    I had never heard the word peccadillo before in my life, and then it comes up on both the beastcast and wpr in a single day today.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

Except be funny

I first saw her in a very funny viral tweet where she "auditioned" to be the shrew wife who will be left at the end of a romcom, which led me to other videos of hers in a similar feminist-metatextual-film-analysis-comedy vein.

Judging by her PutJ discussions, I would have had the most miserably massive crush on her in high school

Oh well I've got that covered for you now

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    jaziek wrote: »
    I had never heard the word peccadillo before in my life, and then it comes up on both the beastcast and wpr in a single day today.

i kind of glossed over how that conversation went or got distracted, but the beast crew jumped on dan just because he's dan, he was at least in the ballpark on that one

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    The shriekcast has begun book 6

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    God the GB people answered the would you rather temperature question like fuckin’ Californians

100 F with no AC is called a Canadian heat wave

-30 with no heat is called death by hypothermia

You can’t have enough blankets to survive that for long stretches.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    God the GB people answered the would you rather temperature question like fuckin’ Californians

wasn't it 120 F? 120 is still the temperature to take because yea -30 F is you're going to die, but that's basically heatstroke o clock if you do anything.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Knight_ wrote: »
    SimBen wrote: »

wasn't it 120 F? 120 is still the temperature to take because yea -30 F is you're going to die, but that's basically heatstroke o clock if you do anything.

Oh I thought they said 100

Yeah okay 120 is a lot more dangerous

sig.gif
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Look I might prefer death to even 100 degrees with no AC

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Look I might prefer death to even 100 degrees with no AC

Death by freezing is NOT PLEASANT!

It me, the cold knower

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.