Options

The Ritual is [Chat]

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    @Mim I’m sorry but this will-they-or-won’t-they chat plot line has dragged on for too many seasons, for sweeps week I’m gonna need you to get a girlfriend

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    You know who I sometimes feel icky defending? Actually, I’ll give you my second icky, my first icky is too icky to even fucking admit in public:

Celine Dion’s marriage. Like he knew her when she was a kid, but she pursued him when she became legal? And he was like “bitch you cray” but then he was like “You know what, let’s do it” and they had three kids and were together until he died?

Like, i don’t like major age differences, but that one works for me

• Options
    wandering wrote: »
    @Mim I’m sorry but this will-they-or-won’t-they chat plot line has dragged on for too many seasons, for sweeps week I’m gonna need you to get a girlfriend

You talking about my dream of eating at the secret garden

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    oh, fans aren't the only ones making it sexual

8ql6sh1j7h8q.gif
    "Ah, so this is the Japanese Kabedon!"

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    I feel like a Steven Universe thread is basically an anime thread
    Those are legal in SE++ now. Horrifying.

• Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    I don’t chat much, but I had to share this:

Today is my nephew’s birthday party and it’s Mario themed. My daughter, completely unbeknownst to me, wore a Sonic t-shirt on purpose.

I didn’t ask her to do it. I didn’t mention Sonic at any point in the day. I can’t even remember if I ever even told her about the Sonic/Mario rivalry from when I was a kid. She did it all on her own.

I’ve never been more so proud.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    hey chat is this good RAM for a ryzen 5 3600 build?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1456781-REG/ballistix_bls2k8g4d32aesbk_sport_lt_16gb_kit.html
    Ballistix LT Overview
    The gray 16GB Ballistix Sport LT Series DDR4 3200 MHz SR UDIMM Memory Kit from Ballistix is a set of 2 memory units, each of 8GB capacity. These are unbuffered, non-ECC modules that operate on a frequency of 3200 MHz for use with DDR4 compatible systems. With a digital camo design and an integrated heat spreader for enhanced thermal performance, these modules look cool and stay cool. It features XMP 2.0 profiles for easy configuration in Intel-supported systems and engineered to deliver fast and reliable performance memory for enthusiasts and mainstream users alike.

3200 MHz speed
    Provides XMP 2.0 profile for easy configuration
    Features heat spreader for effective heat dissipation
    Performance memory for gamers and enthusiasts
    Optimized for Intel platforms
    Easy plug-and-play installation

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options

Today is my nephew’s birthday party and it’s Mario themed. My daughter, completely unbeknownst to me, wore a Sonic t-shirt on purpose.

I didn’t ask her to do it. I didn’t mention Sonic at any point in the day. I can’t even remember if I ever even told her about the Sonic/Mario rivalry from when I was a kid. She did it all on her own.

Your daughter is a boss

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    You know who I sometimes feel icky defending? Actually, I’ll give you my second icky, my first icky is too icky to even fucking admit in public:

Celine Dion’s marriage. Like he knew her when she was a kid, but she pursued him when she became legal? And he was like “bitch you cray” but then he was like “You know what, let’s do it” and they had three kids and were together until he died?

Like, i don’t like major age differences, but that one works for me
    I was buddies with someone who was being pursued by someone 20 years his Junior. And I was like when is this going to happen to you, go for it buddy. And he did and they were married and had a kid before he passed.
    Life is weird and finding someone you can be happy with is not easy.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

Ask her about her Sonic OCs

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna get something to eat and you can't stop me

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    I actually ate chili cheese dogs as a kid because of Sonic

• Options

No, but we can judge you for what you’re gonna eat

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    while wearing a sonic shirt to a mario themed party is great, sonic is still a third-rate designed-by-committee mascot with zero good games

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Sonic introduced you but you know you would have found them at some point and stuffed your face full of them just at a later date.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    what do kobolds eat again? Cave bugs?

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    while wearing a sonic shirt to a mario themed party is great, sonic is still a third-rate designed-by-committee mascot with zero good games

Naw, Spinball and Mania are okay

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options

Sonic 1 and 2??!?!?!!?!!?!??!?!?!?

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Sonic introduced you but you know you would have found them at some point and stuffed your face full of them just at a later date.

Idk man, I just got around to eating cactus tacos

• Options
    Sonic 1-3 are still fun platformers. Spinball was well designed an unique.

Play nothing after the genesis and you are probably good.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed is fucking amazing as a cart racer honestly.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular

A pulled pork sandwhich & some corn nuggets

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed is fucking amazing as a cart racer honestly.

That's not really a Sonic game, it's a stealth retro Sega game (and it's all the better for it)

Fuck yeah driving around as NiGHTS

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Sonic 1-3 are still fun platformers. Spinball was well designed an unique.

Play nothing after the genesis and you are probably good.
    Generations is something I'm told was very fun by those who played it.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

there was a time when I would have conceded sonic 1 and 2 are good just based off the reverence people have for them. and sonic 1 has some sweet art deco design and music tracks. but as a GAME? even people who say they love sonic, when revisiting the sonic 1, I watch them clear green hill zone, get to marble hill, and just kind of peter out and turn off the console/emulator/remake like yes, that's enough.

• Options

A pulled pork sandwhich &

I stopped reading after the ampersand

• Options
    Also my brunch was so good.

So listen to this mess of a bowl.

Two eggs sunny side up on top of crumpled bacon, roasted potatoes, and sausage. And that was on top of goat cheese grits. With more cheese on top. It was real good but super filling. The one disappoint was the sausage. Not sure how you make bland sausage with fresh sage and stuff. But they did it!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I like sonic adventure 2 unironically

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    It is great when you get a good breakfast sausage patty.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited September 2019

have you actually tried playing those games while not under the influence of being a child with no taste

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Krathoon wrote: »
    It is great when you get a good breakfast sausage patty.

I love a good sausage.

Though I tend to actually eat fake sausage which is also pretty good.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mario Kart: Double Dash and Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed are legitimately the best technical cart racers I've ever played, and I wish the newer games learnt from what they did right.

Don't @ me.

• Options
    the best sonic game is obviously Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

• Options
    P10 wrote: »

have you actually tried playing those games while not under the influence of being a child with no taste

Yes. They are still pretty fun.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    the best sonic game is obviously Kirby's Avalanche

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I was so angry when they changed his name to Dr. Eggman.

I felt like:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFlp6kl508

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited September 2019
    I kind of want to dabble with some zigbee/zwave stuff, but I really don't have a good use case. I don't need automated lamps.

Maybe a temperature sensor? I have one I coded up myself, but it sends data over wifi which needs a constant power source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOIlTCQNnY

Echo on
  • Options
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Mario Kart: Double Dash and Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed are legitimately the best technical cart racers I've ever played, and I wish the newer games learnt from what they did right.

Don't @ me.

The physics in double dash are so good and the co-op gameplay where one person doesn't have to drive is honestly ideal for like 99% of mario kart situations.

• Options
    anyway speaking of bad games I got to the part of this game where
    you talk about and relive how this character is a self absorbed, ungrateful bad son and as a bad son i am crying and struggling to get through

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    anyway speaking of bad games I got to the part of this game where
    you talk about and relive how this character is a self absorbed, ungrateful bad son and as a bad son i am crying and struggling to get through

There's a lot of rough parts of the game, balanced out by the equal number of parts where Date is written like he's the Abridged Series version of himself when it comes to being a pervert.

milski on
    I ate an engineer
This discussion has been closed.