Options

The Ritual is [Chat]

1919293949597»

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    everyone is talking about how scott got a UTI from chinese food but nobody is talking about how he hit up a chinese buffet three days in a row

it's the new blow out cleanse diet, dk

Taco Bell became too popular had to go to a new alternative.

well yeah chinese buffet is actually good

don't @ me

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    1080s seem like an unnecessary execution barrier
    i mean its his astral which is completely pointless and also the only thing I would be trying to land because if I ever played BB against another person my goal would be to embarrass them in a bid to get us to play a different fighting game

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Workplace gossip of the day: This guy in my office is sort of stalking his ex-boyfriend. His ex is much younger but somehow my coworker can still track where he is based on his phone location, so he'll text him like "what are you doing at so-and-so's house" and shit. Dude, you guys broke up. Stop.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    I wish I were good at games ;_;
    Feels like it would feel awesome to be good at fighting games but also like I could not start at this point in my life and need about 25 years of experience

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Workplace gossip of the day: This guy in my office is sort of stalking his ex-boyfriend. His ex is much younger but somehow my coworker can still track where he is based on his phone location, so he'll text him like "what are you doing at so-and-so's house" and shit. Dude, you guys broke up. Stop.

Man that's almost like report to the police creepy.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Anybody can be a creepy asshole these days, it's not just for the hetero-normative crowd.

zepherin on
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular

Man that's almost like report to the police creepy.

Yeah it's getting there. Coworker is not accepting the breakup, it seems. I'd hope the other guy can decide for himself when enough is enough.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Feels like it would feel awesome to be good at fighting games but also like I could not start at this point in my life and need about 25 years of experience
    i'm really bad at pattern recognition and as a result will never be good at video games

it's depressing

i realized it after i spent alllll this time playing dark souls and monster hunter and topping out at "okay"

i don't have the analytical skills to actually improve beyond that

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Also the Switch Pro controller is decent, yeah

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options

what if he really loves him tho

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    i'm really bad at pattern recognition and as a result will never be good at video games

it's depressing

i realized it after i spent alllll this time playing dark souls and monster hunter and topping out at "okay"

Didn't you beat dark souls with your feet? I think that's slightly better than ok elendil.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

what if he really loves him tho

hqdefault.jpg

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I kind of want chinese and taco bell now

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    geth, give both chats to preacher

or one to chanus and the other to preacher

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

it's depressing

You seem like you’re so good at those games! Like I actually cannot get better at dark souls after a reasonable amount of hours and I started out extremely bad and ended really bad. Like someone who has never touched the game natively does better than me and I have trouble beating the very first boss in DS3. It’s embarrassing to me.

And I really want to get better at LoL but I am currently hardstuck gold 1 despite SO much effort and time and thought and it’s actually kinda crushing.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Mix and Match.

General Tso's Gordita Crunch.

Chow Mein Doritos Loco Taco.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

it's depressing

I simply don’t have the cognitive processing speed to have good reaction times even when I was youthful

Woo sluggish cognitive tempo

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Taco Bell with a side of Chicken McNuggets was my ultimate fuckoff meal.

Or a double quarter pounder and some General Tso's chicken with crab rangoon and an egg roll.

I used to be kind of massive.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    One of the most frustrating times in my life in gaming was trying to consistently do the inputs for attacks and combos while playing BlazBlue

It's one of the few times I've given up in absolute defeat. I just could not get the timing correct and it was soul-crushing
    i bought guilty gear for full price and didn't make it through the tutorial

money well spent

zy6m1zxuc5st.jpeg

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Mix and Match.

General Tso's Gordita Crunch.

Chow Mein Doritos Loco Taco.

cheesy beef and broccoli burrito
    wait that actually might be good

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

it's depressing

Didn't you beat dark souls with your feet? I think that's slightly better than ok elendil.
    i couldn't even beat ludwig the holy the blade at blood level 4

the shame still weighs

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1.3

@Elendil will create the new thread
    @zepherin is backup

This discussion has been closed.