Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    This is the end of the TikTok backlog btw, our long national nightmare is over

• CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular
    Where are the video essays?

TikToks are too short we demand video essays!

s586cu2r93hr.gif
    Dee Kaechrishallett83Glalironsizide
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    First thing's first...the one constant...

Zack Morris is trash.

WrIiiPW.png
    Crippl3BrainleechLord_AsmodeusCentipede DamascusTonkkaGlalironsizideWeX MajorsStiltsshoeboxjeddy
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    From last thread
    i don't think nintendo views missingno positively at all, they're probably very embarrassed

I know they probably feel this way, I still think it would have a cool nod to have it as a card.

- Fixed a bug where the Moon was upside down.
    - Fixed a weird door.
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    Metzger Meister
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 28
    Hot Ones: Ashton Kutcher

I really miss my Saturdays with YouTube tradition when I am places without WiFi

DouglasDanger on
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 28
    How to drink: whiskey basics

@Moriveth this may be of some interest

DouglasDanger on
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited September 28
    Reminder that while some content on tik tok is good, Tim tok itself is very bad

Psykoma on
    DouglasDangerShortyPwnanObrienGvzbgulDoodmannSporkAndrew#pipefurlion
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Clickspring's got a new collab project:

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    chrishallett83ironsizide
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular

The purpose of this 2nd channel is that I figure there are a lot of people on Youtube who don't yet know that they love machining who probably skip right past a 20 minute video. So this new channel is all short clips, to see if I can rope in those potential viewers. Its mostly old content presented in a much shorter format,
    *video is 21:26 long*

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    Peas
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

scherbchenTonkkaN1tSt4lker
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

The purpose of this 2nd channel is that I figure there are a lot of people on Youtube who don't yet know that they love machining who probably skip right past a 20 minute video. So this new channel is all short clips, to see if I can rope in those potential viewers. Its mostly old content presented in a much shorter format,

Didn't watch the Clickspring stuff yet, but Chris Ramsay is good and I'm glad the algorithm is pushing him.

Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
    David_T
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    ART(?)

dA03mgx.png
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Art.

MYtio8V.jpg
    HeadCreeps

Duke Nukem is also trash.

WrIiiPW.png
    Crippl3ironsizideOlivawshoeboxjeddy
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Maaan. I am not a fan of how we are destroying our planet, but holy cow is heavy machinery cool.

Lego is about to release a new big-ass Technic set called the Liebherr R9800. So I wanted to see what the real thing was like.

This is basically giant lego or Erector sets. Which is awesome.

Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
    cB557Duke 2.0Tonkkachrishallett83Olivaw
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited September 28
    MrMonroe on
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

just delete the mobile. off the beginning

BahamutZERO.gif
    GvzbgulMrMonroeFencingsaxGoose!cB557WhittledownTonkkachrishallett83CaedwyrironsizideSporkAndrewLord_AsmodeusMvrckworksintheoryZilla360facetiousKwoaruHeffling
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

milskiGlalironsizideStilts
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I dunno if people already knew about this but I just found out about it and I'm obsessed

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    Crippl3ThatDudeOverThereSorcecB557MidniteKanachrishallett83AzraithCristovalLord_AsmodeusThe Cow King

WrIiiPW.png
    Dee KaeWotanAnubisGlalironsizide
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited September 29
    Whoops way late

Goose! on
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    edited September 29

the new snapcube real time fan dub is here

ThatDudeOverThere on
    One Thousand Cables
  • CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular
    Man Renegade Cut guy makes a lot of videos. I guess he really loves YouTube

s586cu2r93hr.gif
    edited September 29
    Coinage wrote: »

Eh, he makes about one a week which is pretty standard for most succesful pop culture critics on Youtube. He got his start with Channel Awesome and I can remember their main content creators pumping out videos at about that rate. Also it's not like he's out there editing like an OSW Review or doing visual effects like Game Maker's Toolkit. Mostly he just talks over file footage.

PwnanObrien on
    WrIiiPW.png
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited September 29

everything you need to know, in a convenient and quick 3 hours and 57 minutes

Crippl3 on
    Doodmann
  • milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular
    This song has infected my brain, holy shit.

It's like if somebody decided that Ke$ha's "hot partying mess" phase needed to be 10X more intense

You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
    Coinage wrote: »

Eh, he makes about one a week which is pretty standard for most succesful pop culture critics on Youtube. He got his start with Channel Awesome and I can remember their main content creators pumping out videos at about that rate. Also it's not like he's out there editing like an OSW Review or doing visual effects like Game Maker's Toolkit. Mostly he just talks over file footage.
    Yeah, but it's still a lot of writing and editing for a 30 minute video.

s586cu2r93hr.gif
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

4:23

chrishallett83
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Amazon: shorturl.at/giJSV Steam: shorturl.at/ftCLSRegistered User regular

That's his main channel. The short clips are on his second channel.

• chrishallett83chrishallett83 Amazon: shorturl.at/giJSV Steam: shorturl.at/ftCLSRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

Didn't watch the Clickspring stuff yet, but Chris Ramsay is good and I'm glad the algorithm is pushing him.

You need to go and watch every Clickspring video, Chris is absolutely fantastic and his videos are world-class.

Lord PalingtonMs Dapper
    Athenor wrote: »
    Maaan. I am not a fan of how we are destroying our planet, but holy cow is heavy machinery cool.

Lego is about to release a new big-ass Technic set called the Liebherr R9800. So I wanted to see what the real thing was like.

This is basically giant lego or Erector sets. Which is awesome.

Newcastle! That's where Silverchair are from!

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    edited September 29

I doubt SNL ever tops this sketch

incredible

Xehalus on
    chrishallett83FencingsaxWeX MajorsironsizideShortyHeffling
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular

cB557RMS OceanicA Kobold's Kobold
    edited September 29
    Xehalus wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/ neolibatkes

I doubt SNL ever tops this sketch

incredible

How do I post the Renegade Cut video harder? I've tried putting bold tags around it but it does nothing.

PwnanObrien on
    WrIiiPW.png
    Dee Kae