As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The greatest film of all [chat]

1939495969799»

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I’m just being a dork and as always I’m tonguing the fuck out of my cheek :winky:

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    A problematic but pioneering queer musical, like the Rocky Horror Picture Show or Hedwig
    when I say no rule book for us I mean like
    we already transgressed the big ones: don't be gay
    so like part of queer life is making your own rules
    but then I feel like I have betrayed our striving for gay marriage by also being monogamish
    which is so stupid to feel that

Why, because the straights have been doing so good at marriage so far that you need to follow their example?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    when I say no rule book for us I mean like
    we already transgressed the big ones: don't be gay
    so like part of queer life is making your own rules
    but then I feel like I have betrayed our striving for gay marriage by also being monogamish
    which is so stupid to feel that

It's silly but also understandable, I think, even as an utter straight.

I think it's v healthy to focus on the advantages of making your own rules; it demands more energy but also frees you from so much baggage

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Hmm I wish I had taken before pictures when I started working out months ago

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    A stealth musical, like O Brother Where Art Thou? or A Hard Day's Night
    I need to find some killer keycaps for my next kb

Get some cool wood ones!

fy4tv3tjvdmf.png

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    I’ve been on and off PrEP a couple times, but only when I was cruising. There are reasons not to take it just in case as an addition to condoms, let alone in addition to condoms in a closed monogamous relationship. Namely, it has kidney and bone toxicities, and also it is often free/cheap for consumers after insurance and rebates but costs the health system a bunch of money because we’re dumb monsters about patents.

That being said, I haven’t looked up the most recent indications: maybe they’re going all in on PrEP for everyone, even people in closed relationships who use condoms (but that strikes me as insane but what do I know)

PrEP is really important for people who are raw doggin it on the regular and/or people where every now and then they get too drunk and oops just put it in (but then it’s okay because of that pill you take every day)

<.<
    >.>
    husband and I have been doing some monogamish cruising type stuff lately and honestly i think it has improved our relationship in surprising ways
    we were talking about going on PrEP together but neither of us are very much into anal so I'm not sure the utility of it except as a safeguard
    there is like no rule book for us so I never know if occasional cruising stuff would lead to a big fracture in our relationship but we talk it over a bunch and give permission and agree that if it causes jealousy or becomes problematic we stop
    curious what all the chat thoughts are on this

assuming that you're not going to have any problems communicating, I think the crux of the issue is how you think he and your abilities are when it comes to recognizing or realizing that it is causing problematic feelings

wow that's a shit sentence

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, do you think you'd be able to catch problems in time?

even if we take perfect honesty and communication as a given assumption, you can't communicate your feelings until you've had them, y'know?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I thought humans were naturally flexible and adaptable

That's what you keep writing about yourselves, at least :razz:

What if i told you that humans are the real aliens?

They were created in a completely different solar system, for starters

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 1.1

@jungleroomx will create the new thread
    @jungleroomx is backup

This discussion has been closed.