As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's a good [job] thread, Elmo

1101102103104105107»

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    See also SNAFU and TARFU

ElvenshaeSkeithDonovan Puppyfucker
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Disappointing

Sigh basically I need to update my ID to get my job at hell again sadly I will have to go beg for 10 from someone so I can do this but I have walk to the MVD on Monday as well.
    I hate the fact I gave my other brother over a thousand last year so he could live and I asked for 60 so I could but he chose beer and coffee instead.

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    What were do you Americans used to describe passing an easy task to a subordinate and it turns into a rabid unicorn rodeo?

Some favorites:

Clusterfuck
    Shitshow
    Screwed the Pooch
    Fuckup
    Total Mess

Edit: “You had one job...”

All equal varying levels of fuckery and shenanigans.
    V1m wrote: »
    What were do you Americans used to describe passing an easy task to a subordinate and it turns into a rabid unicorn rodeo?

"If you want the job done right, do it yourself"
    FUBAR is Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.
    tynic wrote: »
    See also SNAFU and TARFU

I feel I should mention that while this task became more complicated, its a freaking gold star on his record myself and the other manager believe they should receive. One of those random screwups you hope to catch because they are easy to resolve and make you look like a jedi/sith master.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I'm fond of "soup sandwich"

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    Brovid HasselsmofToxElvenshaeThe Escape Goat
  • ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular

Some favorites:

Clusterfuck
    Shitshow
    Screwed the Pooch
    Fuckup
    Total Mess

Edit: “You had one job...”

All equal varying levels of fuckery and shenanigans.
    V1m wrote: »

"If you want the job done right, do it yourself"
    FUBAR is Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.
    tynic wrote: »
    See also SNAFU and TARFU

I feel I should mention that while this task became more complicated, its a freaking gold star on his record myself and the other manager believe they should receive. One of those random screwups you hope to catch because they are easy to resolve and make you look like a jedi/sith master.

Ahh ok, so it got messy but they managed to resolve it in the end?

I’d say that’s a hairball or SNAFU then since they managed to come out ok.

Elvenshae
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Disappointing

Sigh basically I need to update my ID to get my job at hell again sadly I will have to go beg for 10 from someone so I can do this but I have walk to the MVD on Monday as well.
    I hate the fact I gave my other brother over a thousand last year so he could live and I asked for 60 so I could but he chose beer and coffee instead.

Sorry to hear that.
    Have you given anyone here your deets so they can help you?

ToxElvenshaeRoyceSraphimGnizmoDonovan Puppyfucker
    Disappointing

Sorry to hear that.

Not yet
    I feel bad because after I got home from the squad trainer interview I threw my military id somewhere in the house.

Disappointing

Sorry to hear that.

Not yet
    I feel bad because after I got home from the squad trainer interview I threw my military id somewhere in the house.

I would like to send you currency as you have not lied to me concerning your need nor sent me to the fucking airport for 2 fucking hours looking for a non existant airplane. Also, i have no desire to punch you, unlike my brothers.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Disappointing

Sorry to hear that.

Not yet

I would like to send you currency as you have not lied to me concerning your need nor sent me to the fucking airport for 2 fucking hours looking for a non existant airplane. Also, i have no desire to punch you, unlike my brothers.

This sounds like you are saying your brothers sent you to an airport for 2 hours to look for a non-existent plane.

That can't be true, can it?

Because what the fuck

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    DisruptedCapitalistMoridin889Donovan Puppyfucker3cl1ps3KetarkimeSlacker71
    Drez wrote: »
    Disappointing

Sorry to hear that.

Not yet

This sounds like you are saying your brothers sent you to an airport for 2 hours to look for a non-existent plane.

Because what the fuck

Just the one, and I plan to win any future arguements with, "sweden says fuck you pay me."

Other one just needs punching, but I need him working with Macklemore to get me money.

ElvenshaeSlacker71
  • FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Disappointing

Sorry to hear that.

Not yet

Because what the fuck

Just the one, and I plan to win any future arguements with, "sweden says fuck you pay me."

Other one just needs punching, but I need him working with Macklemore to get me money.

Wait, how did Sweden get involved in this?

Flarne wrote: »
    Disappointing

Sorry to hear that.

Not yet

Because what the fuck

Gustavus Adolphus

ElvenshaeJaysonFourKane Red RobeSlacker71
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    Elaro wrote: »
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any experience with This is Alice?

Seems to be a way to get your tax benefits for certain things now instead of at tax time, but I feel it is may just be a tech startup stealing all of your information.

They ask for the bank login and password for your account. Not a account number, but like to actually hop on to your account and monitor purchases.

[img][/img]

The problem is that HR at work sent this out through the company, and apparently it's an official company benefit thing ow

This guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK6xP7vJVKI

Children's rights are human rights.
    Kane Red RobeSlacker71
    Flarne wrote: »
    Disappointing

Sorry to hear that.

Not yet

Because what the fuck

Thats where he said his layover was coming from, never actually left the country he was in. Now brainleech, pm me your data.

• caligynefobcaligynefob DKRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Just had to send out an email containing responses to like... 80 different people. Whew, how nervewracking, considering I had to split it to to emails with plaintiff's counsel and defense counsel and the documents produced were slightly different for each side (basically plaintiff's side got unredacted documents and defense got redacted), so I had to double and triple check that I was sending the right thing to the right people and ugh, ughhh

Honestly sending anything out in the legal profession is stress inducing AF.

caligynefob on
    PS4 - Mrfuzzyhat
    Commander Zoom
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I've been considering leveraging my leadership & administrative experience from the last five years into a federal job, maybe something unglamorous but pays more, so I pulled up the old USAJOBS site. First listing is special agent FBI.

pc4inwlgenhf.jpg

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    WOO XMAS FRIDAX

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    NaphtaliRoyceSraphimThegreatcowthatassemblyguyThe Escape GoatstopgapchromdommightyjongyosarukunCambiataJaysonFourElvenshaeSorceDrake Chambers
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    I've been considering leveraging my leadership & administrative experience from the last five years into a federal job, maybe something unglamorous but pays more, so I pulled up the old USAJOBS site. First listing is special agent FBI.

pc4inwlgenhf.jpg

They're going to see your grocery experience and put you on the B files. Weaver in 10 years:

RDNPR0N.png?1

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    WeaverRoyceSraphimTonkkaButlerJaysonFourMechMantisElvenshaeSorceSlacker71TurksonSporkAndrewTofystedethDrake Chambers
    Many of the jobs for me are a lot of the ones posted at the VA and tons of Civilian air force jobs. I was advised not to take the VA ones because in the words of one you know who most of these people are you don't want to know more about them

Many of the jobs for me are a lot of the ones posted at the VA and tons of Civilian air force jobs. I was advised not to take the VA ones because in the words of one you know who most of these people are you don't want to know more about them

You've been heavily advised to provide us a point of contact so we can lob some food money at you. Pony up. There's no shame.

Commander ZoomJaysonFourElvenshaeSlacker71

You've been heavily advised to provide us a point of contact so we can lob some food money at you. Pony up. There's no shame.

Ok first I need to update my state id. When I came home from the Squad trainer interview I threw my Military Id in frustration somewhere in the house. {I was quite upset}
    What do I need to do just give an email or what?

Not really an easy way to transmit money without valid id.

......no, not any sort of way

Elvenshae
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    You don’t need money to transmit cash if you put it in a briefcase.

edit: I meant ID but that’s kind funny as-is so whatevs.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Elvenshae

Ok first I need to update my state id. When I came home from the Squad trainer interview I threw my Military Id in frustration somewhere in the house. {I was quite upset}

You can still receive under $300 via Western Union without an ID so long as you and the sender establish a question/answer challenge.

You can still receive under $300 via Western Union without an ID so long as you and the sender establish a question/answer challenge.

That's what I thought since I had to send money to my brother last year I just did a money card and refilled that

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    There's also VenMo which is free and doesn't involve leaving the house.

3cl1ps3mightyjongyotynicMoridin889webguy20ToxKetarSkeithJaysonFourElvenshaekimeTonkkaDouglasDangerN1tSt4lkerTynnan
  • breton-brawlerbreton-brawler Registered User regular
    you could jsut old school put cash in christmas cards through the mail

Donovan PuppyfuckerBrainleechElvenshae
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Can also mail Amazon giftcards/other pre-loaded debit cards to an address.

BrainleechElvenshae
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular

Can also mail Amazon giftcards/other pre-loaded debit cards to an address.

Somewhat risky, but yes. (In that particular case, I'd actually recommend taking the little PIN slip out and sending that info separately.)

Brainleech
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    new thread time

geth close the thread

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Tube. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.