Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Big Day

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 14 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Big Day

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
GONG-00TofystedethdenniscB557Zilla360Andy JoeH3KnucklesShadowenQuidRhesus Positive

• OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    edited October 14
    That is not dead which can eternal 'con;
    And with stranger aeons even death may cosplay.

OctoberRaven on
    Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Cyberpunk 2077 and Death Stranding
    Currently Playing: Dragonball FighterZ
    Zilla360H3KnucklesShadowen
  • Jakk FrostJakk Frost Registered User regular
    Gnar'lyeh!

Zilla360H3Knuckles
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    That's terrifying. He's about to get totally fucked by that dropbear.

Zilla360LostNinjaH3KnucklesShadowenSorceQuidMan in the MistsRchanen
  • MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    That event center just got Cthulhu'd.

Zilla360
  • GrendusGrendus Registered User regular
    The seat was reserved for the dropbear. Dunno why C'thulu showed up.

Zilla360
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    The stars are right!

steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    Zilla360Rhesus Positive
  • graylshapedgraylshaped Registered User new member
    Since you mentioned that it might be difficult to track down the latest C Team episode, may I offer a random thought that probably has been offered before? Would it be possible to hire a low-paid intern and have him or her go through all the Acquisition Incorporated episode links and add a date to them?

Since you mentioned that it might be difficult to track down the latest C Team episode, may I offer a random thought that probably has been offered before? Would it be possible to hire a low-paid intern and have him or her go through all the Acquisition Incorporated episode links and add a date to them?

Which links?

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    That is not a good use of anyone’s time

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

Tube wrote: »
    That is not a good use of anyone’s time

I still don't know which links, as all the ones I could find already have dates on them.

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    Poor thing never stood a chance.