Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Canadian Politics] Scheer-denfreude

12224262728

Posts

  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I wonder why that article focused on solely on Alberta. Some quick googling indicates Saskatchewan is even worse per capita, but is merely an afterthought in that article.

    At the end of the day, though, is there the will? Like, in Canada as a whole? Canadians voted for a pro-pipeline party. Canadians want Alberta to expand it's oil and gas sector. So, really, you have to change a lot of people's minds. If it was just Alberta that wanted this, and no one else, then the Liberals would not have won. The NDP would have. That's not what happened, though. Stop pretending like you guys are all fucking pure as the driven snow. The entire country has been benefiting from Alberta's constant expansion of oil and gas, and it seems Canadians want this to continue.

    Nah, that's a bad assumption. Because the election wasn't just about the pipeline. Or even largely about the pipeline.

    mrondeauSir FabulousTubularLuggage
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Also, let's be serious, "You didn't stop us so you are just as bad" is a bullshit argument no matter what.

    Fucking Abraham Lincoln shit on this idea 150 years ago:
    A highwayman holds a pistol to my ear, and mutters through his teeth, "Stand and deliver, or I shall kill you, and then you will be a murderer!"

    Mayabird
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Okay, sure, but then there's other things Canadians consider more important and more pressing.

    It's clear this needs to be solved at the federal level. Alberta and Saskatchewan are expanding their oil and gas development. Some people don't want them to. If the majority of Canadians want Alberta and Saskatchewan to stop harvesting oil, then we should be able to stop them. We need to vote for a party that is promising that. If you voted Liberal, you voted for a party that expressly doesn't want to stop them. So what's next?

    CanadianWolverine
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    Also, let's be serious, "You didn't stop us so you are just as bad" is a bullshit argument no matter what.

    Fucking Abraham Lincoln shit on this idea 150 years ago:
    A highwayman holds a pistol to my ear, and mutters through his teeth, "Stand and deliver, or I shall kill you, and then you will be a murderer!"

    What?

    Canadians benefit financially from Alberta and Saskatchewan pumping oil. Are you saying Albertans and Saskatchewanians are stealing from the rest of Canada?

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I wonder why that article focused on solely on Alberta. Some quick googling indicates Saskatchewan is even worse per capita, but is merely an afterthought in that article.

    At the end of the day, though, is there the will? Like, in Canada as a whole? Canadians voted for a pro-pipeline party. Canadians want Alberta to expand it's oil and gas sector. So, really, you have to change a lot of people's minds. If it was just Alberta that wanted this, and no one else, then the Liberals would not have won. The NDP would have. That's not what happened, though. Stop pretending like you guys are all fucking pure as the driven snow. The entire country has been benefiting from Alberta's constant expansion of oil and gas, and it seems Canadians want this to continue.

    There are some native groups that might take issue with this.

  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I wonder why that article focused on solely on Alberta. Some quick googling indicates Saskatchewan is even worse per capita, but is merely an afterthought in that article.

    At the end of the day, though, is there the will? Like, in Canada as a whole? Canadians voted for a pro-pipeline party. Canadians want Alberta to expand it's oil and gas sector. So, really, you have to change a lot of people's minds. If it was just Alberta that wanted this, and no one else, then the Liberals would not have won. The NDP would have. That's not what happened, though. Stop pretending like you guys are all fucking pure as the driven snow. The entire country has been benefiting from Alberta's constant expansion of oil and gas, and it seems Canadians want this to continue.

    There are some native groups that might take issue with this.

    Yes, of course, that is very true.

    But like I said, what's next? We have both provincial and federal governments that want to expand our oil and gas development. So what do we do?

    CanadianWolverine
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited November 27
    Nova_C wrote: »
    shryke wrote: »
    Also, let's be serious, "You didn't stop us so you are just as bad" is a bullshit argument no matter what.

    Fucking Abraham Lincoln shit on this idea 150 years ago:
    A highwayman holds a pistol to my ear, and mutters through his teeth, "Stand and deliver, or I shall kill you, and then you will be a murderer!"

    What?

    Canadians benefit financially from Alberta and Saskatchewan pumping oil. Are you saying Albertans and Saskatchewanians are stealing from the rest of Canada?

    What? No. I don't know how you missed the entire point there.

    Your entire argument here is that it's Canada's for not stopping Alberta and Saskatchewan. That the people actually doing the thing aren't fully responsible for their own actions and it's on the rest of Canada to stop them and if they don't, well, the rest of Canada is to blame. It's a shite argument.

    shryke on
    Shadowen
  • darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I wonder why that article focused on solely on Alberta. Some quick googling indicates Saskatchewan is even worse per capita, but is merely an afterthought in that article.

    At the end of the day, though, is there the will? Like, in Canada as a whole? Canadians voted for a pro-pipeline party. Canadians want Alberta to expand it's oil and gas sector. So, really, you have to change a lot of people's minds. If it was just Alberta that wanted this, and no one else, then the Liberals would not have won. The NDP would have. That's not what happened, though. Stop pretending like you guys are all fucking pure as the driven snow. The entire country has been benefiting from Alberta's constant expansion of oil and gas, and it seems Canadians want this to continue.

    Dont think anyone is trying to be "holier than thou" Sask is in the same boat imo, and yea federally the Liberals want that pipeline to be made as well. I dont think we will see any huge shift in economic/environmental policies until the damage that climate change is going to bring really starts to hurt and by then it will be too late (though I think we are already pretty damn boned barring some sort of scientific miracle that will pull massive amounts of carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.)

  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    darkmayo wrote: »
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I wonder why that article focused on solely on Alberta. Some quick googling indicates Saskatchewan is even worse per capita, but is merely an afterthought in that article.

    At the end of the day, though, is there the will? Like, in Canada as a whole? Canadians voted for a pro-pipeline party. Canadians want Alberta to expand it's oil and gas sector. So, really, you have to change a lot of people's minds. If it was just Alberta that wanted this, and no one else, then the Liberals would not have won. The NDP would have. That's not what happened, though. Stop pretending like you guys are all fucking pure as the driven snow. The entire country has been benefiting from Alberta's constant expansion of oil and gas, and it seems Canadians want this to continue.

    Dont think anyone is trying to be "holier than thou" Sask is in the same boat imo, and yea federally the Liberals want that pipeline to be made as well. I dont think we will see any huge shift in economic/environmental policies until the damage that climate change is going to bring really starts to hurt and by then it will be too late (though I think we are already pretty damn boned barring some sort of scientific miracle that will pull massive amounts of carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.)
    Richy wrote: »
    Yeah exactly, that's the point. Canada wouldn't bear the international shame and economic penalties that come from being a global polluter, Alberta would. It would be better for us and worse for them, instead of worse for us because of them.

  • darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    darkmayo wrote: »
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I wonder why that article focused on solely on Alberta. Some quick googling indicates Saskatchewan is even worse per capita, but is merely an afterthought in that article.

    At the end of the day, though, is there the will? Like, in Canada as a whole? Canadians voted for a pro-pipeline party. Canadians want Alberta to expand it's oil and gas sector. So, really, you have to change a lot of people's minds. If it was just Alberta that wanted this, and no one else, then the Liberals would not have won. The NDP would have. That's not what happened, though. Stop pretending like you guys are all fucking pure as the driven snow. The entire country has been benefiting from Alberta's constant expansion of oil and gas, and it seems Canadians want this to continue.

    Dont think anyone is trying to be "holier than thou" Sask is in the same boat imo, and yea federally the Liberals want that pipeline to be made as well. I dont think we will see any huge shift in economic/environmental policies until the damage that climate change is going to bring really starts to hurt and by then it will be too late (though I think we are already pretty damn boned barring some sort of scientific miracle that will pull massive amounts of carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.)
    Richy wrote: »
    Yeah exactly, that's the point. Canada wouldn't bear the international shame and economic penalties that come from being a global polluter, Alberta would. It would be better for us and worse for them, instead of worse for us because of them.

    Eh... I think that is just Richy playing DA in regards to Alberta leaving (which isnt going to happen no matter how many hundreds of morons think its a good idea)

    Descendant X
  • Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I wonder why that article focused on solely on Alberta. Some quick googling indicates Saskatchewan is even worse per capita, but is merely an afterthought in that article.

    At the end of the day, though, is there the will? Like, in Canada as a whole? Canadians voted for a pro-pipeline party. Canadians want Alberta to expand it's oil and gas sector. So, really, you have to change a lot of people's minds. If it was just Alberta that wanted this, and no one else, then the Liberals would not have won. The NDP would have. That's not what happened, though. Stop pretending like you guys are all fucking pure as the driven snow. The entire country has been benefiting from Alberta's constant expansion of oil and gas, and it seems Canadians want this to continue.

    Nah, that's a bad assumption. Because the election wasn't just about the pipeline. Or even largely about the pipeline.

    See that's where location matters. Because in the West it was VERY much about the pipelines from either the pro side (Alberta/Sask) or against (BC). Like, there were billboards all over attacking Trudeau about it. Because here they see the liberals as totally anti pipeline.....

    PSN: Canadian_llama
    shrykeRichyKetBra
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I wonder why that article focused on solely on Alberta. Some quick googling indicates Saskatchewan is even worse per capita, but is merely an afterthought in that article.

    That's true, but Wexit is an Alberta thing. Or at least, if Saskatchewan is on-board with it they're a silent partner compared to the screaming Alberta's been doing about it.

    sig.gif
  • ZibblsnrtZibblsnrt Registered User regular
    So just in case Canadian politics weren't obnoxious enough these days, Beyak's back in the Senate and on the payroll again because it's probably not possible to permanently remove her.

    Here's hoping they just re-suspend her for the session the moment she opens her mouth again. Maybe just incorporate that directly into the ceremonies at the start of each parliament?

    Richy
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Zibblsnrt wrote: »
    So just in case Canadian politics weren't obnoxious enough these days, Beyak's back in the Senate and on the payroll again because it's probably not possible to permanently remove her.

    Here's hoping they just re-suspend her for the session the moment she opens her mouth again. Maybe just incorporate that directly into the ceremonies at the start of each parliament?

    Well according to the CBC, the Senate is debating suspending her again. Why that's a debate at all is beyond me.

    Also according to the CBC, her comments and letters defending the residential school system as something those lazy first-nation people should be thankful for were not racist, but merely seen as racist by some people, and they also note precisely how many letters of support Beyak has received.

    sig.gif
    CanadianWolverine
  • CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
    She's a national shame and whoever appointed her to the Senate should be ashamed.

    steam_sig.png
    LaOs
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 27
    She's a national shame and whoever appointed her to the Senate should be ashamed.

    That would be one *checks notes* Stephen J. Harper.

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    RichyLaOsForar
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Aegis wrote: »
    She's a national shame and whoever appointed her to the Senate should be ashamed.

    That would be one *checks notes* Stephen J. Harper.

    If Harper-bot is even capable of feeling shame, there's no way he feels it over this.

    LaOsAegisMayabirdFencingsax
  • Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    Not sure if anyone is aware/care but air canada is straight up no longer taking calls on their customer service line.

    They have a prerecorded message top call back in a few days..... And they wonder why people are dropping them.

    PSN: Canadian_llama
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Disco11 wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone is aware/care but air canada is straight up no longer taking calls on their customer service line.

    They have a prerecorded message top call back in a few days..... And they wonder why people are dropping them.

    I wasn't aware. What's going on with them?

    sig.gif
  • HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited November 28
    Richy wrote: »
    Disco11 wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone is aware/care but air canada is straight up no longer taking calls on their customer service line.

    They have a prerecorded message top call back in a few days..... And they wonder why people are dropping them.

    I wasn't aware. What's going on with them?
    https://onemileatatime.com/air-canada-system-conversion-update/
    they just converted their 20 year old booking system to something new. things only went so so sounds like.

    Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    Hardtarget wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Disco11 wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone is aware/care but air canada is straight up no longer taking calls on their customer service line.

    They have a prerecorded message top call back in a few days..... And they wonder why people are dropping them.

    I wasn't aware. What's going on with them?
    https://onemileatatime.com/air-canada-system-conversion-update/
    they just converted their 20 year old booking system to something new. things only went so so sounds like.

    They royally fucked up on a flight down to mexico (stuck us on the tarmac for 7ish hours on day one and 5ish hours on day two) and I'm owned compensation because of the new passengers bill of rights and the letters they gave us all.

    Not one of us has received our credits or heard anything in 2+ weeks now..... And I happen to need to book another flight.

    If I was not so cheap (or airfare not so damn expensive) I would probably just skip using them again.

    Getting stuck on a plane for 15 hours on what is supposed to be a 4 hour flight was crazy. They ran out of food and were rationing water for the children.

    PSN: Canadian_llama
  • darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Oh man I bet WestJet is just loving this.

  • HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited November 29
    Disco11 wrote: »
    Hardtarget wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Disco11 wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone is aware/care but air canada is straight up no longer taking calls on their customer service line.

    They have a prerecorded message top call back in a few days..... And they wonder why people are dropping them.

    I wasn't aware. What's going on with them?
    https://onemileatatime.com/air-canada-system-conversion-update/
    they just converted their 20 year old booking system to something new. things only went so so sounds like.

    They royally fucked up on a flight down to mexico (stuck us on the tarmac for 7ish hours on day one and 5ish hours on day two) and I'm owned compensation because of the new passengers bill of rights and the letters they gave us all.

    Not one of us has received our credits or heard anything in 2+ weeks now..... And I happen to need to book another flight.

    If I was not so cheap (or airfare not so damn expensive) I would probably just skip using them again.

    Getting stuck on a plane for 15 hours on what is supposed to be a 4 hour flight was crazy. They ran out of food and were rationing water for the children.
    that fucking blows.
    AC had a overbook disaster during the blizzard last January and I was stuck trying to get down to Boston on a business trip. I'm from Vancouver, Boston closed while we were in the air to Montreal to connect. They sent me to Montreal for a flight that was still allowed to go to Boston but then that flight got overbooked and never went (and my original flight from Vancouver originally went hours later).
    AC put me up in a hotel and I managed to get a flight the next day, which was also severely delayed, but because of the overbooking and AC being at fault they ended up writing me a cheque for $1,000. It did eventually show up in the mail and I was honestly shocked.

    Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • DeciusDecius Registered User regular
    edited November 29
    Disco11 wrote: »
    They royally fucked up on a flight down to mexico (stuck us on the tarmac for 7ish hours on day one and 5ish hours on day two) and I'm owned compensation because of the new passengers bill of rights and the letters they gave us all.
    Not one of us has received our credits or heard anything in 2+ weeks now..... And I happen to need to book another flight.
    If I was not so cheap (or airfare not so damn expensive) I would probably just skip using them again.
    Getting stuck on a plane for 15 hours on what is supposed to be a 4 hour flight was crazy. They ran out of food and were rationing water for the children.

    That's...that's royally fucked up. When you have to resort to rationing ... on a runway at an international airport in a major centre ... maybe you should start considering letting people off the plane.
    darkmayo wrote: »
    Oh man I bet WestJet is just loving this.

    WestJet seems to just be better organized already, and AC fuck-ups continue to help them. I'm pretty sure WestJet's trip planning and forecasting folks are far better, if my trip to Hawaii in February was any indication.
    I was flying AC, and my friend and his g/f were flying WestJet. Late night flights, as seems to be the norm into and out of Hawaii. Their WJ flight left 30 minutes before mine, and we were both headed to Vancouver. I was supposed to leave at 11:55PM, and they at...well you can do the math.
    They left on-time, while my AC flight was 45 minutes late. I missed my connection in Vancouver to Edmonton, and was stuck on standby for 6 hours and 4 flights before getting to board. Meanwhile my friends bounced their merry little way back to the prairies, and instead of my arriving a couple hours before them and giving them a ride home, they had to nab a cab and I didn't get home until after dinner.
    AC's excuse? Well the morning of my flight day Vancouver had some bad weather, which affected flight times all the way through the day. Ok cool I get that ... but why didn't the same thing impact WJ then? With my limited experience in the transport industry, I'm guessing WJ shuffles their planes a little better to make sure routes are on time and connections are made. Maybe they pay their route planners better? Who knows.

    Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    Sometimes if you let people off the plane, they are not getting back on again.

    I was stuck waiting on a westjet plane on one of those terrible storms that drowned southern Ontario around 5 or 6 years ago. We were ready to taxi away from the gate, but the lightning was so bad the ground crew was not allowed outside to button up the plane. We were delayed by a few hours.

    The pilot, to his credit, kept us updated. Telling us they they were ready to go, but without the grounds crew to button up we couldn't leave. And that there was a window coming in the storm that would allow the crew to do their thing on the tarmac. He apologized for the delay, and the lack of air conditioning and the fact that the entertainment system wasn't working, as those things only work when away from the gate. He also reminded us that in situations like these if the plane wasn't ready to fly in that small window we had, that nobody was flying today. So either we suffer now and get to our destination a few hours late. Or we don't leave at all.

    He was good dude, that Captain.

  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    Well I'm glad I'm not flying back to Canada on Monday with Air Canada

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • DeciusDecius Registered User regular
    My experience with WestJet hasn't been wine and roses either, but it seems to be the exception rather than the rule. They handle the fuck ups better, and they are not near as frequent or severe. With Air Canada on the other hand, things going smoothly is met with surprise and relief. The only on-time flights I've been on with AC were the YVR-SEA and YEG-YYC puddle-jumpers.

    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    I've been pretty lucky as this is pretty much my first travel mishap of any significance.

    PSN: Canadian_llama
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    I must be pretty lucky too. I think the worst wait on the tarmac I've had with AC has been an hour, and I've never missed a connection (though I've had quite a few close calls).

    Also, I hate and despise people who, when the stewarts say "please stay seated to let rushed connecting passengers get off faster", immediately get up and block the aisles.

    sig.gif
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    I must be pretty lucky too. I think the worst wait on the tarmac I've had with AC has been an hour, and I've never missed a connection (though I've had quite a few close calls).

    Also, I hate and despise people who, when the stewarts say "please stay seated to let rushed connecting passengers get off faster", immediately get up and block the aisles.

    Sometimes it takes a good 10-15 minutes for that door to get opened, and at 6 feet tall, I'm almost always hunched over unless I'm standing right in the aisle, so I just stay seated until people start to filter out. It's too uncomfortable standing on a plane if all you're doing is standing.

    BionicPenguinFencingsaxArcticLancerdjmitchellaSteelhawkRichy
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I've effectivally been on only 2 planes in my adult post-9/11 life, so this is a piss poor sample size. Had to fly AC, Victoria to Toronto, 12am departure, then a 2 hour layover, then Toronto to Saint John.

    They were both... fine. Hardly A+ accommodations, but nothing horrible happened. My luck though I got stuck in the one seat that had a broken monitor for the 4 hour flight, but I also had a newly minted Nintendo Switch and actually got to use it for that advertised purpose. There was honestly a lot of stress and uncertainty during the entire experience, but none of it was from the flights themselves.

    "The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
    PSN: TheWolfman64 3DS/Pokemon Y: 0774-4614-4065/NNID: the_wolfman64
  • HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited November 29
    I fly a lot for work and to visit my parents, etc
    spoiler: all airlines suck and you can find horror stories about both of our majors extremely easy.
    edit - nexus cards are fucking great though, highly recommend if you have to go to the States a lot

    Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
    LaOsmonikerDescendant XKetBra
  • HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
  • Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    Hardtarget wrote: »

    It's 1984 over here now.

    Can't speak anything but praise for the oil god without being called a traitor.

    Good times ....

    PSN: Canadian_llama
    painfulPleasance
  • mrondeaumrondeau Montréal, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Hardtarget wrote: »

    It's shameful how the wrong answers are clearly pushing a pro-oil agenda under the pretense of neutral questions.

  • Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    mrondeau wrote: »
    Hardtarget wrote: »

    It's shameful how the wrong answers are clearly pushing a pro-oil agenda under the pretense of neutral questions.

    It's cool she's our education minister.....

    PSN: Canadian_llama
    ArcticLancer
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I'd like to see more of that test, but there's nothing wrong with the first question. The second one is definitely worded badly. "Tear a hole in Canada's lungs"? Like, I get it, but come on.

    RichyFrankiedarling
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    Also "speeded up"??

    Nova_C
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    I count us pretty lucky, but I think the only "problem" I've experienced with AC or WJ were when we came back from London two years ago, and they changed the return flight while we were there. It was clearly a merging of two flights, because we landed in St. John's instead of direct to Halifax. Nobody was properly equipped to handle it though - there were people who bought things in duty free and were told it would be fine (it wasn't), and the situation of going through security again at that small airport caused a line to back up onto an escalator (that's something you really don't want, for anyone who hasn't ever witnessed or been a part of this). Still, it all amounted to like an extra 2 hours to get home - not nothing, but nothing bad. Across a dozen other flights we've had no issues whatsoever.
    *knocks on wood*

  • BlarghyBlarghy Registered User regular
    Its been years (decades) since my grade 10 social studies, but I clearly remember doing exams like this back then too, where we read an article about a social issue (it was typically multiculturalism back then, but we also did articles about the impact of hydro development in northern Manitoba, both pros and cons -- which is the Manitoba equivalent of oil&gas) and then answered questions both about the factual assertions made and any potential editorial biases. I'm pretty sure that's part of what "Social Studies" is meant to teach kids, that politics exist and here's some tools to help you navigate through it to form your own opinions.

    Nova_CShadowenshrykeCaedwyrInvectivusKetBra
Sign In or Register to comment.