Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

East 2020 Room Share - READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
Post here if you are looking to share your room, or looking for a room to share. Please keep your posts up to date!

YOU MAY NOT POST HERE TO TRADE ROOM SPACE FOR BADGES.

You get ONE post in this thread per UNIQUE room share situation. Do not re-post your offer/request. Re-posts will be deleted if not pre-approved by moderation staff.

If you need to modify your post and cannot edit it yourself (accounts below a certain participation threshold), PM me and I will make the edit for you. Not having permission to edit is not a valid excuse for re-posting.

If you *really* think you have a good reason to post for a second time, PM me first.

This is not a discussion thread; ONLY POSTS IN THE DESCRIBED FORMATS BELOW WILL BE ALLOWED.

If you have a room and want to fill space, use this format:

----

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:
Total Cost:
Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Number of Spots Available:
My Gender
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes/Requests:

----

If you are looking for a place to sleep, use this format:

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Spots Needed:
My Gender:
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes:

----

I will occasionally cull posts from the thread that have been struck out or marked as no longer valid. I will try to do this as necessary, but there will not be a hard schedule for this purpose. This will mean that there should not be a wall of inactive posts to sift through in order to find active ones. Also it means that if someone had a post that was culled from early on, they can freely re-post it later if things went south. If you abuse this, your ability to post in this thread will be revoked entirely.

karebearstare2020

• Gumbyx84Gumbyx84 Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 2/26 (Can arrive on 2/27 if needed)
    Date Leaving: 3/1
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: Forum PM

Additional Notes: I'm don't smoke nor am much of a partier, though I have no issue with people who are. I used to live in the city so I know my way around the T/subway system. I have no issue sleeping on the floor as long as I can get some pillows and a blanket.

• jshirlandjshirland Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Wednesday 2/26
    Date Leaving: Monday 3/2
    Best Contact Method: [email protected]

Additional Notes: I am specifically looking to stay in the Westin Boston Waterfront, since it's connected to the convention center. I know how cold it can get in Boston during winter, and I want to be outside as little as possible.

karebearstare2020
  • Zer0_SumZer0_Sum Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 2/26 (approx. 5pm)
    Date Leaving: 3/2 (approx. 5am)
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: 19F, 22M
    Your Gender: any
    Best Contact Method: cell (text please) 5413015292

Additional Notes: ideally looking for something within walking distance, 1 mile or less, just because we don’t want to walk super far or drive with all the ice and snow and freezing temps. Preferably looking for our own bed, fine with shared room, hopefully full or queen size. Cannot be with roommate who smokes weed - one of us is a former cancer patient and doctor said exposure to weed could cause issues.

• LoyalLoyal Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 2/26
    Best Contact Method: Discord: Loyal#0981

Additional Notes:
    No smoking/weed please.
    Looking for either a place to stay or 1-2 people to split the cost of a hotel room with. Used to live just outside Boston, so well accustomed to the T.

• Just_CadeJust_Cade Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 2/26 or 2/27
    Date Leaving: Monday 3/2
    My Gender: female
    Best Contact Method: email: [email protected] or on here

Additional Notes: I'm specifically looking to stay at the Westin and I have no issue sleeping on the floor and will bring my own air mattress and/or sleeping bag. I'm pretty laid back and try to be easy to get along with. I'll be driving in from out of state (about 13 hours or so) so my arrival time will have to be a bit flexible due to traffic and weather.

• PchoPcho Enforcer Pcho New HampshireRegistered User regular
    edited November 1
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

OPEN

Hotel: Westin Boston waterfront
    Total cost: see below
    Date Arriving: Wednesday 2/26 (4:00 PM)
    Date Leaving: Tuesday 3/3 (11:00 AM)
    Number of Spots Available: 4
    Your Gender: doesn’t matter
    Host's Preferred Contact:

forum: PM
    Instagram: Pcho1138
    Blizzard: pcho#1138

I have a reservation for 2 rooms with 2 spots in each at the Westin Boston Waterfront. All bed spaces have been taken and only floor spaces are available. The price next to each space is the total cost for your share

Room A

[FLOOR 1] ($390): closed
    [FLOOR 2] ($390): closed

Room B

[FLOOR 1] ($425): OPEN
    [FLOOR 2] ($400): closed

Notes: No preference on age or gender, I don’t care. NO smoking/drug(s) in the room. I will be working XA expo. Ear plugs will be provided because I know that no one snores ^_^. I have done this a few times and would like people that are responsible and respectful. This is not a party room; we don't want to draw attention to ourselves and get punished by the hotel gods.

ALL SPOTS ARE FIRST DEPOSIT FIRST SERVE. Deposit to secure your spot is $100. If you can’t do a deposit; it will be tentative. Full payment due 1 month before the show (if you need more time, just talk to me) Payment through PayPal, others accepted just ask. Cost is the same regardless of duration.

When sending money, please use the friends and family's option in PayPal. If you want to use businesses and services; please add 5% for the fees.

When sending your deposit and future payments. Make sure you put into the note section the following:

Your handle
    What is for
    Sleeping spot

Example.

"Deposit for PAX East 2020 hotel share. For Pcho. Bed 2.5 space"

Pcho on
    PAX Anime Boston Connecticon Boston Fan Expo Renew Dream Hack Atlanta leakycon
    toa0Ur7.png
  • ChoujicosplayerChoujicosplayer Cape Cod, MARegistered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Westin Boston Waterfront
    Total cost: $405 per person
    Date Arriving: Wednesday 2/26 (2:00 PM)
    Date Leaving: Tuesday 3/2 (11:00 AM)
    Number of Spots Available: 2/3
    Your Gender: doesn’t matter

Host's Preferred Contact:

Pm me here or:
    Instagram: SazukiSenpai
    League: Śhinytotodile
    Blizzard: sazuki#1140

No drugs or smoking in the room. Alcohol is fine as long as your responsible about your intake, if you come back smashed and cause trouble in the room you will be removed from the room permanently and will not receive a refund. No one is to touch someone else's property (whether it be their toothpaste or cosplay) without permission. Be respectful of what time you \come back, if it's very late please come in quietly to not disturb myself or who ever else is staying int he room. If you decide to stay in the room then you'll need to send the money to me, it locks your spot in. If for any reason you can no longer make it to the convention it will fall on you to find a replacement, that way the other room mates and myself won't be stuck last minute covering the difference.

Get some cookies, so you can eat 'em and grow up big and strong and kick Piston in the butt-butt.
    karebearstare2020
  • RedK232RedK232 Registered User regular
    edited October 29
    Need Space

Date Arriving: Friday
    Date Leaving: Monday
    Best Contact Method: Either here, My twitter (RedK20), or email [email protected]

The friday is tentative. That's my current plan as of now it might change when closer. Would like to find people that dont smoke,etc that kind of stuff. Cant stand the smell of it. I dont mind sharing a room with a drinker as long as you know your limits. After a long con day I am cool with having some drinks myself to wind down the night but dont wanna be hearing people puking in the middle of the night cause I get woken up easily sometimes. I have a back problem so would prefer bed if possible.

RedK232 on
    xhdr64jir3c2.png
    karebearstare2020
  • karebearstare2020karebearstare2020 Registered User new member
    Need space

Date Arriving: Wednesday, Feb 26
    Date Leaving: Sunday, March 1
    My Gender: female
    Best Contact Method: discord karebear#6755 or here

Additional Notes: non smoker, drink socially. Preference of hotel walking distance to con. Would prefer anything but the floor to sleep on. All I ask is the other people are respectful, kind, and clean.

• wesker1213wesker1213 Registered User new member
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Hilton @ Boston Logan (about 3 miles from the convention with ample transportation nearby)
    Total Cost: $168 (which is 1/2 the reservation for the 3 night stay)
    Date Arriving: 2/27
    Number of Spots Available: 1 (or 2 if it's a couple)
    Best Contact Method: [email protected] (Please put PAX East 2020 in the subject line), or text 2482029169

Additional Notes/Requests: Prefer non-smokers. Alcohol consumption is good in moderation. Am willing to split meal costs at night when we return to room if that helps.

• simentrisimentri MaineRegistered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 2/26 (or 2/27)
    Date Leaving: 3/2 (or 3/1)
    My Gender: Female
    Best Contact Method: PM here or email [email protected] I can give out other forms of contact privately.

Additional Notes:
    Arrival/departure dates are flexible as long as they cover 2/27 to 3/1, as I have a four-day pass and intend on attending every day. I don't smoke and I don't plan on drinking during the weekend. Would prefer something within walking distance, but I don't mind having to transport so farther options are fine as well. Would also prefer a bed but I'm open to sleeping on the floor.

• deestardeestar [E]nforcer PAXEast Vermont Registered User regular
    edited November 13
    Space Available
    Hotel: Courtyard Marriott North Station
    Date Arriving 02/26 4 pm
    Date Leaving 03/03 12 pm
    Spots Available 3, 2 bed spaces, a chaise lounge
    Total Cost: Bed spaces 274, Chaise Lounge 137
    Gender Any
    My Gender Female
    Best Contact: DM
    Notes
    Location: 3.8 mi from convention conveniently located on shuttle route, short walk from North Station, located near Italian North End, Fanueil Hall, and Quincy Mkt
    Room: King Room, 1 king sized bed, and 1 double couch bed, chaise lounge. This is a quiet room, no smoking drugs/drinking allowed, basically a place to leave your things and sleep.
    Payment: Paypal, you need to sign up for these rooms and have contact info to me by December 18th which is when the hotel requires the names of the people who will be in the room, and payment by the beginning of February

deestar on
  • spellweavespellweave Registered User new member
    edited November 8
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Hyatt Regency Boston
    Total Cost: $400/person
    Date Arriving: 2/26, around 4pm
    Date Leaving: 3/2, around 12pm
    Number of Spots Available: 3
    My Gender: Female
    Best Contact Method: Forum messaging

• Room: 1 room, 2 queen beds. Both beds will be shared between 2 people, unless you or someone else would prefer to sleep on the floor instead. No smoking/drugs/drinking allowed in the room. This isn't a party room, this is a place for everyone to safely rest and store their belongings; anyone who is incapable of acting responsibly and respectfully will be asked to leave.
    • Payment: Will be done through Paypal. I'm open to negotiating when payment will be due, but I expect to receive full payment at least a month in advance of the event unless otherwise discussed.
    • Other: I'm willing to split potential travel costs, meal costs, etc. with anyone in the room.
    Room space:
    • Bed 1-1: Closed
    • Bed 1-2: OPEN ($400)
    • Bed 2-1: OPEN ($400)
    • Bed 2-2: OPEN ($400)

zerzhul on