Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

East 2020 BYOC Registration!

• zettairyouikizettairyouiki Registered User new member
    Thanks so much for the link, was searching everywhere for it.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 24
    No problem. It has been standard operating procedure for a long while that it gets posted here first, then makes its way to other platforms. Also sorta muddies the badge frenzy waters in my opinion to have two badge links on the twitter *right at release* for what may be a casual attendee that is attempting to RUSH RUSH RUSH to get something. They may buy this instead of a regular badge and then be very sad later.

Anyhow, I don't make these decisions, and that typical behavior is subject to random change.

zerzhul on
  • John CroninJohn Cronin Registered User new member
    First time doing BYOC, thanks for the link. I don't need one for each day right?

First time doing BYOC, thanks for the link. I don't need one for each day right?
    one BYOC pass will cover your BYOC spot for the whole weekend. it is only valid though with a valid pax badge, so you can't use it on days you don't have a pax badge for (so if you have a 4-day badge, all good all weekend, but if a sat and sun, can't use thurs and fri).

• hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Sammamish, WARegistered User regular
    BYOC hype!

nPJsSHf.png
    5ZRppzM.png
  • BarkBark Registered User regular
    Looking forward to another great year

sl1ao1t19fl8.png
  • Almighty GingerAlmighty Ginger Registered User new member
    Last year when we purchased BYOC the badge was mailed to us. It's saying Will call now and that's the only option. Is this a change from last year or can I have the badge mailed to me later on?

edited November 1
    Last year when we purchased BYOC the badge was mailed to us. It's saying Will call now and that's the only option. Is this a change from last year or can I have the badge mailed to me later on?
    Take another read at the text next to the will call option.
    You MUST have a PAX East badge before purchasing BYOC. If you purchased your PAX East badge and BYOC badge prior to February 3, 2020 your badges will mail together. All badges purchased after this date must be picked up onsite.

zerzhul on
  • IgnaiveIgnaive Registered User new member
    Does anyone have any pictures of previous BYOCs? I was thinking of purchasing a pass but I want to know what I'm getting myself into first. What kind of games are played?